The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what can you do online? if they were stalking Claire they’re behind an anonymous profile it could be a family member for all we know 🤷🏼‍♀️
Some people use usernames across multiple platforms, so it’s often pretty simple to work out who someone is.

Who the heck are you talking about? This thread has some very deeply concerning individuals talking some complete rubbish not even related to what is being posted 😒

Claires off out for newborn cuddles - you have a 2 year old Claire haha you fancy doing that all again? Surely not? Just leave the 3 children you have already - oh and notice shes not at work? 😒Clearly isn't working at all now
You. I’m referring to you. I see you as a threat to Claire, her husband and her children, and to whomever else you have formed an unhealthy infatuation.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some people use usernames across multiple platforms, so it’s often pretty simple to work out who someone is.
You’re joking ! I don’t use the same name across my SM , what would you look for ! Rugratz or Gameofcones?…what if it turned out to be one of her kids getting their frustrations about her out on Tattle, I’m sure they’ve googled themselves by now.

You’re joking ! I don’t use the same name across my SM , what would you look for ! Rugratz or Gameofcones?…what if it turned out to be one of her kids getting their frustrations about her out on Tattle, I’m sure they’ve googled themselves by now.
This all game to light several years ago on this thread.
No, it’s not one of her children.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

You. I’m referring to you. I see you as a threat to Claire, her husband and her children, and to whomever else you have formed an unhealthy infatuation.
Well you are simply ridiculous and a bit unhinged really. Maybe you ARE Claire 🤪

My username is nothing at all to do with anything to do with someone called rugratz ? That is the most ridiculous thing ive seen written on a thread on here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The most amusing thing I've read all day, calling someone else unhinged 🤣 😂

• Haha
This is all I’m getting from Google I guess I’ll have to hang up my detective hat 🤣
07ED7356-27CD-405C-A08C-74DCDB1C0645.jpeg
76BD0559-AC15-4B50-8731-0AC88DC2D73F.jpeg

I’d no idea she used the kids in advertising campaigns V is clearly asleep in this pic, such an invasion of privacy
FDE97EB2-5401-410F-83A8-2B90A423B351.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I've no idea what's going on here, but it's more entertaining than Claire's vlogs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Claires meals of the week ...is it me or does she use a lot of fatty meat :sick: it can't be good for the arteries 😂
That piece of venison should've still of been roaming round the woods it was that raw :eek:

Last edited:
Claires meals of the week ...is it me or does she use a lot of fatty meat :sick: it can't be good for the arteries 😂
That piece of venison should've still of been roaming round the woods it was that raw :eek:
That video was terrible. Hate the way Claire zooms in and out. She doesn’t even know what she’s talking about half the time, creme fraiche or maybe cream, not very helpful.

That video was terrible. Hate the way Claire zooms in and out. She doesn’t even know what she’s talking about half the time, creme fraiche or maybe cream, not very helpful.
Someone in the comments asked could she post the first recipe ingredients she said she couldn’t it was Included in a spice box with simply cook 🙄

I’ve already told you how she was found out several years ago.

Plus people give away far more information that you’d realise when they spend years on a platform like this.
If it’s on the thread then it’s already public. I haven’t seen any personal info being shared , you don’t know you’re just guessing ! It could even be me under another account for all you know 😂

If it’s on the thread then it’s already public. I haven’t seen any personal info being shared , you don’t know you’re just guessing ! It could even be me under another account for all you know 😂
I thought you were Scottish, not from the south?

I’d imagine the mods removed the screenshots then two or three years ago- as they should! But that’s when Rugratz became buttonmoon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.