The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you were Scottish, not from the south?

I’d imagine the mods removed the screenshots then two or three years ago- as they should! But that’s when Rugratz became buttonmoon.
I'm not Scottish or from the south but I'd hardly reveal where I'm truly from if I was pretending to be rugratz 😂 what screenshots were they ? maybe they're still there.

I'm not Scottish or from the south but I'd hardly reveal where I'm truly from if I was pretending to be rugratz 😂 what screenshots were they ? maybe they're still there.
You’re the only one who claimed you could be Rugratz. There’s never been any doubt regarding which accounts are hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You’re the only one who claimed you could be Rugratz. There’s never been any doubt regarding which accounts are hers.
I didn't claim to be her ! You said you knew who it was. I was only saying I don't believe you do as there's no proof of who it is .

I didn't claim to be her ! You said you knew who it was. I was only saying I don't believe you do as there's no proof of who it is .

I have absolutely no control over what you believe 😁 But Rugratz and buttonmoon knows why she closed her original accounts and reincarnated. Quite why she thought it wouldn’t be obvious that it was her again, I don’t know. No one has that much hate for a stranger 😃
I have absolutely no control over what you believe 😁 But Rugratz and buttonmoon knows why she closed her original accounts and reincarnated. Quite why she thought it wouldn’t be obvious that it was her again, I don’t know. No one has that much hate for a stranger 😃

I see there's no first thread was that where rugratz was outed 😂

I remember when we worked out Rugratz was buttonmoon (or the other way around, I can't remember), but we didn't find out exactly who they are, it was just assumed it's someone who knows Claire.

Reactions: 3
That's what I thought ! they weren't actually identified.

I think it was all about someone who now doesn’t do you tube anymore (trying not to reveal to much or open a can of worms!)

We never figured out who Rugratz was but two YouTubers were suspected. Didn’t they both come here and comment? M and the tall blonde lady who’s name I can’t remember. She used to vlog and go to ikea with Claire.

Even her mother in law has been accused but to blame her kids is just insane.

Yes, I remember either milky or Sophie. I don’t think it was either of them

I don’t think it’s anyone Claire knows in real life. I’ve occasionally seen some spiteful comments from a women on her YouTube and wondered if they were Rugratz.

Is it her friend you’re talking about the one that came on the thread to defend herself?
I don’t think it was her !

What did I say about the minute there was a stretch in the evening she’d be pushing on with the patio 😂
56EE2C8F-C3BF-41EC-B59B-2BA1C47494F3.jpeg

Last edited:
We never figured out who Rugratz was but two YouTubers were suspected. Didn’t they both come here and comment? M and the tall blonde lady who’s name I can’t remember. She used to vlog and go to ikea with Claire.

Even her mother in law has been accused but to blame her kids is just insane.
Oh yes, I remember that now.

Is it her friend you’re talking about the one that came on the thread to defend herself?
I don’t think it was her !

What did I say about the minute there was a stretch in the evening she’d be pushing on with the patio 😂View attachment 1047570
Yeah. Bit weird how she popped up out of nowhere but Rugratz isn’t a parent. It’s clear as day that they have no idea what life as a mum is actually like.

It was weird!
well we can’t really speculate if they have kids or not, for all we know they could have a football team to Graham and that’s why they’re so bitter towards Claire 😂

Does anyone know what happened to the first thread ? I can't find it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Definitely gifted she wouldn’t waste that much money on flower’s
295FFFC8-5B83-4E66-830C-D575B709FB6C.png

Well Claires latest vlog is a complete farce... puts Myles in nursery just to do a food shop ... sooo exciting. And she acts as if noones heard of Asda or Aldi and shes getting the best bargains... like the rest of the uk Claire literally so laughable this woman honestly. :ROFLMAO: and justifying her aldi bargains to Graham .. thats because hes paying for it Claire now you're not working .. imagine hanging off the husbands wallet...

Well Claires latest vlog is a complete farce... puts Myles in nursery just to do a food shop ... sooo exciting. And she acts as if noones heard of Asda or Aldi and shes getting the best bargains... like the rest of the uk Claire literally so laughable this woman honestly. :ROFLMAO: and justifying her aldi bargains to Graham .. thats because hes paying for it Claire now you're not working .. imagine hanging off the husbands wallet...
How do you expect her to spend her time? She clearly said she was working the next day and she was buying food for god sake.

Reactions: 7
How do you expect her to spend her time? She clearly said she was working the next day and she was buying food for god sake.
So if she is actually working a Saturday and Sunday does she ever spend time with the kids ? Whats the point of being a mother and working all weekend and then all 3 kids in school/nursery all week? That is such a backwards way of thinking and I feel sorry for those children if shes never around. Children need a mother figure who is present not constantly away from them. Especially at Myles age. She should be helping him learn ready for school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.