The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he’s anything like Claire then he probably needs medication to help him. I wouldn’t want my child to suffer for years because like I said earlier, she’s in her mid 30s and still has bad breakouts.

Reactions: 2
I really hope for Violet's same, Claire doesn't mention when she starts her periods.
These vloggers should ask their kids what's acceptable for them to have filmed and talked about imo.

Reactions: 6
Yeah that will be the next thing she'll be talking about ,V's PMT .She's always talking about how moody she is lately it might not even occur to Claire that maybe she's hormonal ,she treats her like a 5yr old even giving off that she wants to wear sportswear instead of dresses .

Reactions: 4
Yeah that will be the next thing she'll be talking about ,V's PMT .She's always talking about how moody she is lately it might not even occur to Claire that maybe she's hormonal ,she treats her like a 5yr old even giving off that she wants to wear sportswear instead of dresses .
Apparently its a tablet free day for the kids but its ok for Claire to constabtly post drivel on instagram 🤣 Surely 5 days a week at school they have a tablet free day Claire ?Bet Alister whose at secondary school is loving not being able to talk to his friends like a normal teenager because his Mums cut off his line of communication with them 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Apparently its a tablet free day for the kids but its ok for Claire to constabtly post drivel on instagram 🤣 Surely 5 days a week at school they have a tablet free day Claire ?
It's probably a tablet free day but I bet the TV is on all day still.. think she gets bothered by the fact A & V would rather hang out in their room on their tablet than spend time with her and the rest of the family.

Reactions: 7
It's probably a tablet free day but I bet the TV is on all day still.. think she gets bothered by the fact A & V would rather hang out in their room on their tablet than spend time with her and the rest of the family.
Myles is most probably being babysat by cbeebies or something you know it lol! Claire wouldn't cope otherwise shes made that crystal clear how much of an issue Myles is at home. A and V are growing up and she can't handle it they need to learn their own independence and when they are at school all week working they need downtime to relax at the weekends.

Reactions: 3
Apparently its a tablet free day for the kids but its ok for Claire to constabtly post drivel on instagram 🤣 Surely 5 days a week at school they have a tablet free day Claire ?Bet Alister whose at secondary school is loving not being able to talk to his friends like a normal teenager because his Mums cut off his line of communication with them 😒

Ah come on, all of us spend far too much time on screens, I think that a tablet free day is a great idea. Not sure if that extends to Alister’s phone? And they aren’t at school all day, I’m sure they use their tablets after school and in evenings all week.

There is a hypocrisy of her still posting online however. Should be a screen free day for all if she’s doing it

They're probably hiding from having to entertain Myles she relies on their help to get things done ,especially V.

I don’t necessarily agree with tablet free days.. Just teach your kids to use them within reason. Taking them away is just going to cause them to moan about it.. Last time she did it she said Violet hated it.

Kids these days need to keep the bond going outside of school so I would at least let them have some time on it to check in with their mates.

Yeah poor V has been roped in to keep Myles busy while she works out
120D00A4-E358-41E2-9588-8EE29FDD8EA8.jpg
4ED4A0BC-0239-44C0-BC69-291636BEB4A5.jpg

I don’t necessarily agree with tablet free days.. Just teach your kids to use them within reason. Taking them away is just going to cause them to moan about it.. Last time she did it she said Violet hated it.

Kids these days need to keep the bond going outside of school so I would at least let them have some time on it to check in with their mates.
They don’t seem to see much of their friends outside of school so I’m sure they do hate having them taken away.

Reactions: 5
I’d rather mine was at home on her iPad playing Roblox and on FaceTime to her friends. On Friday she was telling me how some of the kids are school were getting ‘glammed up and buying alcohol to win back the boys that had cheated on them’. At 12 and 13!! They roam the streets vaping and doing things kids shouldn’t even know about.

• Wow
I’d rather mine was at home on her iPad playing Roblox and on FaceTime to her friends. On Friday she was telling me how some of the kids are school were getting ‘glammed up and buying alcohol to win back the boys that had cheated on them’. At 12 and 13!! They roam the streets vaping and doing things kids shouldn’t even know about.
They deff grow up quicker these days ,there's kids as young as 9/10 face full of make up roaming round town centres . I think I was still playing wy a doll and pram at that age 😂

• Wow
How are you managing to stalk this family then, if not through a screen?

• Haha
Are you Claires guardian angel or something 😇 I've never seen someone defend an influencer as much as you 😂

• Haha
How are you managing to stalk this family then, if not through a screen?
Its not them posting on social media its her constantly posting about them - tablet free is very hypocritical when Claires exploiting them on Youtube and Instagram posting every minute looking to make a quick buck off her children

Are you Claires guardian angel or something 😇 I've never seen someone defend an influencer as much as you 😂
Its just Claire hun don't worry 🤣 wouldn't be surprised if shes got Vi on here defending her lol

• Haha
No, I don’t defend Claire, I call out the worrying behaviour of Rugratz whose obsession with all members of that family is deeply concerning.

No, I don’t defend Claire, I call out the worrying behaviour of Rugratz whose obsession with all members of that family is deeply concerning.
Truly, if you want to know the type of person you want to fear most in life- it’s Rugratz. That level of hatred and obsession is nearly always a precursor. So I’ll do the very least and keep watching her and calling her out. Or it will keep me up at night that she’s going unchecked.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Truly, if you want to know the type of person you want to fear most in life- it’s Rugratz. That level of hatred and obsession is nearly always a precursor. So I’ll do the very least and keep watching her and calling her out. Or it will keep me up at night that she’s going unchecked.
But what can you do online? if they were stalking Claire they’re behind an anonymous profile it could be a family member for all we know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Who the heck are you talking about? This thread has some very deeply concerning individuals talking some complete rubbish not even related to what is being posted 😒

But what can you do online? if they were stalking Claire they’re behind an anonymous profile it could be a family member for all we know 🤷🏼‍♀️
Claires off out for newborn cuddles - you have a 2 year old Claire haha you fancy doing that all again? Surely not? Just leave the 3 children you have already - oh and notice shes not at work? 😒Clearly isn't working at all now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Who the heck are you talking about? This thread has some very deeply concerning individuals talking some complete rubbish not even related to what is being posted 😒

Claires off out for newborn cuddles - you have a 2 year old Claire haha you fancy doing that all again? Surely not? Just leave the 3 children you have already - oh and notice shes not at work? 😒Clearly isn't working at all now
I hope not ! Didn’t Gray get the snip 😂 there might be some awkward questions being asked if Claire ends up preggers 👀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.