The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she did sound a bit put out. It was almost as if she'd decided that her experience of spots should mirror his and she'd already decided what treatment he should have.
I think Graham would be more open to suggestions tbh.
I think if the doctor had of suggested a low dose antibiotic I would've went with it Claire has a lot of scarring that's she's very conscience of maybe Alistairs treatment would've cut down on that if he was treated early enough, but they'd already made up their mind they didn't want it .

Reactions: 1
The cups are actually brilliant I was reserved about it but now wouldn’t use anything else.
No I'm not into them or those period pants , the thought of washing them etc puts me right off ...(probs just overthinking them tbh )

Reactions: 2
I think if the doctor had of suggested a low dose antibiotic I would've went with it Claire has a lot of scarring that's she's very conscience of maybe Alistairs treatment would've cut down on that if he was treated early enough, but they'd already made up their mind they didn't want it .
I have a feeling that she primed Graham beforehand as to what she considered the outcome of the appointment should be.

No I'm not into them or those period pants , the thought of washing them etc puts me right off ...(probs just overthinking them tbh )
I do think it’s less messy and troublesome than everyone thinks I don’t use the pants but the cup has been brilliant.

I do think it’s less messy and troublesome than everyone thinks I don’t use the pants but the cup has been brilliant.
I agree. I’m super squeamish and worried about using one, but it’s been the best thing ever (for periods obv, not in existence 🤣)

I have a feeling that she primed Graham beforehand as to what she considered the outcome of the appointment should be.
She already said they didn’t want anything stronger than a bodywash or creams and was quite anxious wondering how they were getting on ,she seems to think everything relates back to how her experiences were when maybe Alistair needs a different course of treatment .I’m sure things have moved on from when Claire was twelve 🙄

Like I say I’m probably overthinking it, glad it’s been pos for you though .I haven’t heard Claire mention it since It couldn’t have been #gifted .

I agree. I’m super squeamish and worried about using one, but it’s been the best thing ever (for periods obv, not in existence 🤣)
off topic but another vote for the menstrual cup here - I’ve used one for a few years alongisde with washable panty liners (to catch the very odd leak). I love the fact I’m saving £5 a month I used to spend on tampons and it’s so much better for the environment.

Reactions: 4
off topic but another vote for the menstrual cup here - I’ve used one for a few years alongisde with washable panty liners (to catch the very odd leak). I love the fact I’m saving £5 a month I used to spend on tampons and it’s so much better for the environment.
Aint't the extra washing powder ,electricity and water being used cancelling those other things out :ROFLMAO:

Aint't the extra washing powder ,electricity and water being used cancelling those other things out :ROFLMAO:
Not with a cup no and you wash your pants anyway 🤣. I sterilise mine with a sterilising tablet 75p for 50 in a little water.

• Wow
Not with a cup no and you wash your pants anyway 🤣. I sterilise mine with a sterilising tablet 75p for 50 in a little water.
Does it not interfere with the PH down there, all that bleach :oops::giggle:

Tattles trolling me again everytime I mention period I get this ad 🤨
F87E6ABD-D4EF-400E-B43D-D8A2362EE573.jpeg

• Haha
Ive just watched, I really think it's time she stopped sharing stuff about Alistair online, I always remember what troubles she had with him when he was younger, I'm sure he'd be mortified by her sharing his personal stuff on sm.

Reactions: 5
I agree because creams have got Claire nowhere. She is 34 (?) and still suffering with her skin.

Reactions: 5
Ive just watched, I really think it's time she stopped sharing stuff about Alistair online, I always remember what troubles she had with him when he was younger, I'm sure he'd be mortified by her sharing his personal stuff on sm.
Especially now they're at the age where SM is something they're into ,maybe kids at school would come across her channel if they googled the Witt name , it would be embarrassing for him .Think how embarrassed you would've been at that age when your parents pulled out the baby photos etc .

I agree because creams have got Claire nowhere. She is 34 (?) and still suffering with her skin.
She said Alistairs skin is very sore and inflammed and the creams the doc gave him didn't work .I don't know what she expects them to offer then ? she said his back especially is covered in acne I'm sure when he strips off for PE or swimming at school he'll be very selfconscience of it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Can't remember everything she's tried with Alister, but I wonder if she's tried any of the sanex products on him.

She said the doc gave him stuff but it wasn't working ,the doc advised him at this new appointment not to over wash his skin as that can make it worse .

He's hit puberty young too so it must be more noticable in comparison to his classmates.

Reactions: 3
She said the doc gave him stuff but it wasn't working ,the doc advised him at this new appointment not to over wash his skin as that can make it worse .
That's a possibility, as is scrubbing too hard. Either way, it's such a shame for him.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.