The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire’s been out on the tiles and paying for it today🥴….they’re together 14yrs today
74E96667-79E6-46F4-B105-16BBBE3CEAF6.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t know why she bothers uploading a food haul, she buys the same thing every single week.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she bothers uploading a food haul, she buys the same thing every single week.
I've not watched it. But let me guess and tell me if I'm right:-
Yoghurts in a tube (Aldi knock off Frubes), a multi pack of apples, sausage rolls, salted pretzel chocolate. Chocolate caramel yoghurts, her favourite carpet freshener, spatchcock chicken & Orange & Pineapple squash.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yoghurts in a tube (Aldi knock off Frubes), a multi pack of apples, sausage rolls, salted pretzel chocolate. Chocolate caramel yoghurts, her favourite carpet freshener, spatchcock chicken & Orange & Pineapple squash.
Haha not far off! Don’t forget her porridge pots, cheese strings, and her grilled chicken 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Complaining because they’ve increased the grilled chicken by 12p but at least there’s no meatballs 😅…and mini wraps for the kids lunches they’d just about get one string of cheese in those.

Reactions: 5
Two yoghurts for Claire - staple
“4 sausage rolls for Graham for the week”
Those same old chocolate yoghurts - for the boys
Seal bars
Chicken in the bag
His juice from last week must be going strong because I didn’t see any or any none branded cola 😂

The kids must only drink water?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seal bars
Chicken in the bag
His juice from last week must be going strong because I didn’t see any or any none branded cola 😂

She got two lots of their favourite yoghurt this week and 4 pancakes for Gray and Myles to share for the week 😂

• Haha
Claire Witt #5..meatballs for a family of 5

She got two lots of their favourite yoghurt this week and 4 pancakes for Gray and Myles to share for the week 😂
There’s no way she is buying enough for the week. One bottle of milk.. I didn’t notice any bread or rolls but I could have missed it or she might have her usual pack in the freezer 😅

• Haha
Seal bars
Chicken in the bag

Claire Witt #5..meatballs for a family of 5

There’s no way she is buying enough for the week. One bottle of milk.. I didn’t notice any bread or rolls but I could have missed it or she might have her usual pack in the freezer 😅
she only defrosts one slice at a time 😅 did I hear right she makes Alistair go trick or treating even though he hates it! And she’s going to make him wear that Poundland mask 😬

• Wow
When we have sandwiches for lunch we go through 12 pieces of bread! 😂😂 that’s almost a whole loaf.

I really don’t see either how that can last for a whole week.

One of my kids put a third of a jar of biscoff in his porridge today by ‘mistake’ lmao. He used a bleeping serving spoon to get it out the jar 😂 I said one spoonful would be enough and his literal autistic brain just grabbed the first spoon in the drawer and used that! there would be riots in their household if that happened!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s only two of us and I buy more than they do.

So once they’ve ate those 4 bite sized sausage rolls and Claire’s had her two yoghurts they just do without for the rest of the week? The sandwich fillings would just about make them 1-2 days of lunches at a push. They must never have toast for breakfast or before bed etc.

I feel like she buys less each week.

Reactions: 4
Surely she must do top up shops I can't believe that lasts a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.