The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when I was Vi and Ali's age and those plates would have been a snack for me. At Ali's age they run around, play sport etc so definitely need more calories.

And three meatballs is not enough for Graham, he is a hard working farmer. He needs big portions to give him energy and keep out the cold especially now it's turned cooler.
Well Graham can run to the kitchen and make himself a round of toast or a grab a packet of crisps if he's still hungry. And if there's no food in the house, then he can run to the shop and pick up whatever he fancies, because he's a fully grown adult man that's quite capable of sorting himself out should he feel a bit peckish. 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nah !theres lots of meat with high water content ,especially cheap meat .

All this over a meatball :ROFLMAO: slating bacon butties but defending meatballs 🐖
I’m talking about the protein content of a meatball 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s not my fault if you aren’t aware of the carcinogens in bacon...

You’re very defensive over Claire 🤔
Nope. Just correcting misinformation about food.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

It’s not my fault if you aren’t aware of the carcinogens in bacon...

Nope. Just correcting misinformation about food.
I'd need a full lab report just incase there was more gristle than they claimed ...what if it's a pork meatball :ROFLMAO:

I just shove as many in mouth as I can get!
I'm literally crying wy laughter ,how many could you fit in on an average day :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I'd need a full lab report just incase there was more gristle than they claimed ...what if it's a pork meatball :ROFLMAO:

I'm literally crying wy laughter ,how many could you fit in on an average day :ROFLMAO:
12 is my record! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Bless your heart, you tried, but unfortunately for you it’s not the pork which is carcinogenic, it’s the likes of the heterocyclic amines which are used in the production of processed meats like bacon. So a pork meatball doesn’t pose the same risk .

Bless your heart, you tried to make me looking stupid but unfortunately for you it’s not the pork which is carcinogenic, it’s the likes of the heterocyclic amines which are use in the production of processed meats like bacon. So a pork meatball doesn’t pose the same risk .
Oh and gristle is...protein

Last edited:
Omg, my daughter is 15 and eats like a horse! Yes I do give her fizzy drinks because she hates water. It's either that or dehydration. They will only do it behind your back if you restrict. My daughter is so fussy and lives on noodles with a good dose of proper meat mixed in thank god. I like Claire but her perception of what pre teens and teenagers eat is well off 🙄
Yours sounds great though .

Well Graham can run to the kitchen and make himself a round of toast or a grab a packet of crisps if he's still hungry. And if there's no food in the house, then he can run to the shop and pick up whatever he fancies, because he's a fully grown adult man that's quite capable of sorting himself out should he feel a bit peckish. 😅
Ive said the same before too! There is a school of thought on here that she treats him so badly, barely feeds him, buys him clothes of her liking not his. As if we are still in 1950 and she has to do it all perfectly to please the man of the house. Like he isn’t capable himself of sorting things to his own liking!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bless your heart, you tried, but unfortunately for you it’s not the pork which is carcinogenic, it’s the likes of the heterocyclic amines which are used in the production of processed meats like bacon. So a pork meatball doesn’t pose the same risk .

Oh and gristle is...protein
But connective tissue is rarely used otherwise they'd all be chewing till supper 😅

Reactions: 2
Exactly ! But rarely used in meatballs they’re usually soft and easy to chew, connective tissue is usually discarded as not palatable.
You had previously talked about meatballs being low in protein because they use fillers, like gristle. I simply pointed out that gristle IS protein.

You had previously talked about meatballs being low in protein because they use fillers, like gristle. I simply pointed out that gristle IS protein.
But holy moly I couldn’t give a toss about meatball politics. I’d just pointed out that the portion she gave her son was enough protein for his age🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Graham is always popping into Lidl..

He constantly brings food back. Pastries, chocolates and toys for Myles.

Reactions: 5

But holy moly I couldn’t give a toss about meatball politics. I’d just pointed out that the portion she gave her son was enough protein for his age🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Well we don't know that they could've been veggie meatballs 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.