The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are you so bothered!!!!
Because she’s a deeply, deeply unhappy individual, driven mad by Clair’s relationship and home and financial position. Obviously she will vehemently deny this but honestly, buttonmoon, we all see it. You are continuously called out for your disturbing behaviour but your relentless obsession with Claire brings you back here time and time again even though you know that you will be almost unanimously disagreed with.

It’s enough now surely? Time to get some help with your intrusive thoughts and feelings about this family. It’s not good for you and is perhaps indicative of some deeper issues you need to work through :(

Reactions: 6
Maybe she's switched sides again and has replaced Vi with Miles in her affections #let'shearitfortheboys :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Rugratz you are being goady again

I didn’t post pics of all mine either..... didn’t have time.

Maybe Violet didn’t want a photo. She has been off school since March so could have been too anxious or Claire could have been more concerned with reassuring and settling her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Maybe Vi's not back till next week ? I don't think Claire has any favouritism towards the kids she seems to treat them all equal 🤷‍♀️

If she’d only posted a pic of Violet it would have been her hating boys. Rugratz, make your mind up!

Reactions: 1
Not bothered at all .. its called an observation she does picture of one child and not the other? A bit odd seeing as she loves posting pictures and videos all the time and showing off everything.
But I thought she favoured Violet over the boys??? Make your mind up!! Maybe violet asked not to have one. Or maybe Violet isn’t back yet?

Claire said on a post that they were both back but she can’t win whatever she does or doesn’t post.

Violet's just back at school today Claire has the obligatory school pic on her grid ..I know what Buttonmoon's next complaint going to be ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does anyone else think rugratz could be Sophie? Quite pally with Claire for years and now they don’t follow each other 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Sorry if that has already been mentioned, I’ve only just caught up with the thread 🙈)

Where is Rugtatz!? They seem quiet.

I’ve suggested Sophie in the past..Lol. Someone asked Claire in the comments if they were still friends and she didn’t reply. Claire almost always responds.

Rugratz slags off second hand and Millie used to do a lot of charity shop hauls. I think it’s Sophie.. Just get that vibe from her lol.

Sophie’s insta is lilybelleisla18

I very much doubt milly. I’d be gutted,she’s one of my faves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.