The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure Claire would be saying this if her stupidity meant someone in the family contracted Covid19🙄

We are talking about last week when she should have been doing home education from school still🙄
Maybe she did homeschooling before and after the trip out. The kids allowed a break from school, the same way you have breaks in the day if you’re actually in school.

Reactions: 4
Not to mention shes gone out today again to a packed beach.
Packed beach? Photo says slightly differently....
NEXT EXCUSE (as you said to someone else 😊)

Also you do realise kids were never expected to sit at home home schooling from 9-3 every day? Absolutely nobody ever said that. Even if they did half that each day it would be plenty plus loads of time for other activities.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Packed beach? Photo says slightly differently....
NEXT EXCUSE (as you said to someone else 😊)

Also you do realise kids were never expected to sit at home home schooling from 9-3 every day? Absolutely nobody ever said that. Even if they did half that each day it would be plenty plus loads of time for other activities.
Myles is a bit sunburnt:ROFLMAO:....Great to see Claire out helping clean up the beach after the true covidiots ! not many influencers would give up their evening to do that .Especially after a 4.30 am daily start and looking after 3 kids non stop all day..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
rugratz that is NOT a packed beach,.....as you know
Violet does not need to be micromanaged doing a full day of schoolwork.....as you know
Alastair has plenty of clothes.....as you know

carry on with the entertainment though, you are comedy gold!!!

Reactions: 8
Are your kids under lock and key Rugratz? If they exist I am seriously concerned for them.
Rugratz has stated that she both does and does not have kids at different times during these threads 😂 I’d say from her insistence that home education is supposed to be from 9-3 every day that she does NOT have kids because anyone who does, knows that it’s not possible to do that without going completely insane 🤣

My theory is rugratz is an incredibly bitter ex-girlfriend of Graham’s, probably the last one he had before Claire and that’s why she’s so completely obsessed by everything Claire does. I know a lot of people on tattle get called ‘jealous trolls’ and I don’t think that’s true at all except in this case! I’ve honestly never seen anything like it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rugratz has stated that she both does and does not have kids at different times during these threads 😂 I’d say from her insistence that home education is supposed to be from 9-3 every day that she does NOT have kids because anyone who does, knows that it’s not possible to do that without going completely insane 🤣

My theory is rugratz is an incredibly bitter ex-girlfriend of Graham’s, probably the last one he had before Claire and that’s why she’s so completely obsessed by everything Claire does. I know a lot of people on tattle get called ‘jealous trolls’ and I don’t think that’s true at all except in this case! I’ve honestly never seen anything like it 😂
I agree. I’ve seen quite a few threads on tattle that I think are over-critical of silly things, but this one is in a league of its own!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been a long time viewer of claires. There was mention a long long time ago that graham had a girlfriend when they met, and he subsequently chose claire. Could his ex be one of the posters on here? She certainly landed on her feet, she had nothing before she met him and now look at her.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Been a long time viewer of claires. There was mention a long long time ago that graham had a girlfriend when they met, and he subsequently chose claire. Could his ex be one of the posters on here? She certainly landed on her feet, she had nothing before she met him and now look at her.
Woah - that was catty 🤣 is the ex you?! ‘Clare had nothing’ - what the hell does that even mean, she was about 20 when they got together, what should she have ‘had’ by then?! Also, I’m a little bit embarrassed to admit this but i’ve watched Claire for years - her and Graham met on an online dating website as she mentioned in one of her videos - good old Graham doesn’t strike me as the type to have a dating profile and a girlfriend on the side. He just seems too straight laced 🤣

• Haha
Didn't they meet online ? maybe Graham's quiz nights are secret rolls in the hay with rugratz 🤣 🤣

Woah - that was catty 🤣 is the ex you?! ‘Clare had nothing’ - what the hell does that even mean, she was about 20 when they got together, what should she have ‘had’ by then?! Also, I’m a little bit embarrassed to admit this but i’ve watched Claire for years - her and Graham met on an online dating website as she mentioned in one of her videos - good old Graham doesn’t strike me as the type to have a dating profile and a girlfriend on the side. He just seems too straight laced 🤣
It's the quiet ones you have to watch ;)

• Haha
Sure she said they met on match.com I actually really like Claire I feel for her having this rugratz twit @ her with so much vim for the stupidist reasons. Especially when there are much worse youtubers out there getting away with so much and this fool thinks Claire's awful because Alister helped make his own cake when he WANTED to! 🤔

• Haha
Sure she said they met on match.com I actually really like Claire I feel for her having this rugratz twit @ her with so much vim for the stupidist reasons. Especially when there are much worse youtubers out there getting away with so much and this fool thinks Claire's awful because Alister helped make his own cake when he WANTED to! 🤔
Yep me too! I’m here for the people who are actually awful - Rebecca lamb, meldrum etc but I pop in here to see what ridiculous stuff rugratz has to say and defend Claire where I can 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep me too! I’m here for the people who are actually awful - Rebecca lamb, meldrum etc but I pop in here to see what ridiculous stuff rugratz has to say and defend Claire where I can 😂
Same! Well i came here for the awful people but the threads move so fast half the time I can't keep up with them. & I literally have no life I don't understand how people manage to read so many threads to stay on top of everything? 🤣 but yeah it's ridiculous and it's been going on for ages as well like fair enough if you made a few comments and left but she's really committed to the cause 🤣 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Same! Well i came here for the awful people but the threads move so fast half the time I can't keep up with them. & I literally have no life I don't understand how people manage to read so many threads to stay on top of everything? 🤣 but yeah it's ridiculous and it's been going on for ages as well like fair enough if you made a few comments and left but she's really committed to the cause 🤣 xxx
Haha me too - some are so fast moving, I have to skim read to catch up and try and pick up the main points along the way 🤣 Rugratz is so obsessed with Claire she must have a personal connection somewhere along the way, it’s not normal to have that much hate for someone you don’t know personally as much as she does!

Haha me too - some are so fast moving, I have to skim read to catch up and try and pick up the main points along the way 🤣 Rugratz is so obsessed with Claire she must have a personal connection somewhere along the way, it’s not normal to have that much hate for someone you don’t know personally as much as she does!
Honestly it gives me sore eyes looking at my phone so much! 🤣 but still I'm either reading here or scrolling Instagram. 100℅ they know her it's just so strange though like why! Relax! I feel for Claire is she reads here, dunno if she does some youtubers make it really obvious they do but she hasn't, must be weird knowing someone you know is slating you on tattle 🤣.

Reactions: 3
While I agree with the first part the second is ridiculous. As someone else said what should she have had at 20? What do most 20yo have? Nothing much at all. Implying she’s a gold digger is nonsense. Yes they have a nice house now, but they aren’t exactly flush with cash (or at least they don’t spend it like they are.) which knowing farming life, i would well believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Next has PLENTY in his size ... next excuse? 🤣

Im not saying I dont agree she should go .. im saying her daughter is supposed to be doing school home learning Monday-Friday which she clearly hasnt done any of ... she even admitted she had given up on Violet and had not done any schoolwork for her. Its totally irresponsible to not manitain your childs education at least keep up their Maths and English. Violet will go back in September and really struggle to settle back in because of her mothers irresponsible behaviour. Children should not being going in shops if there is still a risk of covid out there. Not to mention shes gone out today again to a packed beach. This individual irresponsible behaviour will have us all locked down again. When people out there are doing their bit to eradicate it.
You could’ve focused better in school if your poor grammar is anything to go by.

• Haha
  • Heart
This individual irresponsible behaviour will have us all locked down again.
Just reading that quote above I missed the part where Rugratz said Claire’s behaviour is gonna have the country locked down again 🤣🤣🤣 Claire is single handedly responsible for the second wave. You couldn’t make this stuff up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.