The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only discovered this YouTube channel and instagram today. I thought she came across as lovely, but have only watched the one video so far! Literally this comment I'm leaving is so irrelevant, I just wanted to mark my place on this thread so I can follow along!

Reactions: 4
I fed on demand and all of my 5 boys went into a 4 hour pattern almost straight away, and went longer overnight, from a couple weeks. They were all big babies... all over 8lbs apart from my fourth who was 7 weeks early and weighted 5lb 14, and even he settled into 4 hours right from the start, I think I was super lucky with them though as they were all such contented babies.

Reactions: 3
I watched her video this morning, she’s great at being organised! My morning routine looked very different when my third was that age although mine were all 6 and under so I guess that made it more difficult. Agree with all of you that she’s very lax about safe co sleeping, or worries me a little.

When you have older kids the school run is a breeze. My 10 year old gets up and dressed, does her hair and has breakfast without any prompt from me.

Not heard her say.
Wow, my kids do not do that! I can only dream but then they are little still. I wonder what’s taking so long on the name, I can’t imagine not naming my babies for 10 days? A couple of days maybe but not 10!

Reactions: 2
It sounded like Graham wasn’t budging on Lyle, and although she said she wasn’t fussed and just wanted it picked....obviously she was fussed and wants Miles or she would have just gone with Lyle?! I Really hope it isn’t Lyle. I know everyone has different tastes but it sounds like a 60yr olds name to me 🙊

Reactions: 5
Wow, my kids do not do that! I can only dream but then they are little still. I wonder what’s taking so long on the name, I can’t imagine not naming my babies for 10 days? A couple of days maybe but not 10!
Especially since they were only picking between two. Claire said she was leaving it up to the others to decide.

It sounded like Graham wasn’t budging on Lyle, and although she said she wasn’t fussed and just wanted it picked....obviously she was fussed and wants Miles or she would have just gone with Lyle?! I Really hope it isn’t Lyle. I know everyone has different tastes but it sounds like a 60yr olds name to me 🙊
I think of Lyle out of George of the Jungle lol

Reactions: 3
It’s none of my business like but I really don’t like either name.

It seems to be so far so good with the older kids, but I can see Violet playing up in the near future. I think Alister will be fine as his place in the family is secure, he’ll always be the eldest. But Violet’s place has changed.

It wasn’t even my sibling but I remember when my nephew was born it put my nose right out of joint. I’d always been the baby. I don’t remember playing up but I was very jealous of him. Even my title changed. Everybody in the family called me the wane/wee’un Or however you spell it. It’s what kids are always called in Ireland. but when he was born then that meant him instead.

I’d like to know how they reacted to him being a boy, I don’t really see any joy from Claire. It looks like she’s just going through the motions.

Reactions: 6
I agree, I sense disappointment that he’s a boy from Claire definitely. Compared with how elated (smug 🙊) she seemed to be during pregnancy I’m not sure she’s enjoying it so much now he’s actually here.

I’d like to know how they reacted to him being a boy, I don’t really see any joy from Claire. It looks like she’s just going through the motions.

Alister seems very quiet on the vlogs. I get he's older and no doubt embarrassed by it now but he doesn't seem himself

Alister seems very quiet on the vlogs. I get he's older and no doubt embarrassed by it now but he doesn't seem himself

Big change for him transitioning to secondary. My son is the same. Period of settling in takes its toll on them

Reactions: 1
Probably tired from starting back to school too, I know mine are!

And he definitely isn’t in secondary yet, as she said the other day she had done his application

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.