The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is if she was overjoyed at having a little boy at any point she wouldve named him already out of love for the poor little mite
I think that's a little unfair. I didn't name my 5th son for nearly 6 weeks because I just couldn't find a name that suited him.. Didn't mean that I didn't love him.

Reactions: 9
I think that's a little unfair. I didn't name my 5th son for nearly 6 weeks because I just couldn't find a name that suited him.. Didn't mean that I didn't love him.
Exactly. That’s as ridiculous as saying the parents who name their name during pregnancy must love their baby more 😆😆

Reactions: 9
I don't think some of these criticisms are particularly valid. She's just had a baby

Reactions: 13
So shes saying hes "irritable" today , we all get irritated from time to time hes a new baby for goodness sake , not like she hasnt had children before and should be aware of this already?
yes she's saying that...and? she's merely mentioning it for her followers who are interested...she's not moaning and wailing fgs!

Reactions: 7
vloggers can’t win- moan and people complain about them whinging. Say everything is great and people moan that they aren’t being relatable and truthful

Reactions: 7
Me too she didn’t seem that bothered about naming him just let the rest of the family do it ?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the rest of the family actually wanted the new baby or was it just her

Reactions: 3
I wonder if the rest of the family actually wanted the new baby or was it just her
I’ve always thought the opposite to be honest, I feel that this baby was a push by Claire. Graham seems so laid back he’s horizontal so I get the impression he just does whatever for an easy life.

Families are not as 'Instagramable'when kids get older so she probably had that in mind.

I don’t think she uses the kids as content as much as your average instamum though.
I’d have to disagree with you there. All but one of her 12 most recent Instagram posts is a photo with at least one of her children featured. They are in her vlogs, she even did a potty training video back in the day with violet sat on the toilet knickers round her ankles as the thumbnail. I would say she’s no different than your average insta mum.

Reactions: 4
I’d have to disagree with you there. All but one of her 12 most recent Instagram posts is a photo with at least one of her children featured. They are in her vlogs, she even did a potty training video back in the day with violet sat on the toilet knickers round her ankles as the thumbnail. I would say she’s no different than your average insta mum.
Oh I don’t like that at all, that’s totally inappropriate to have out there 😡 I find her videos much less focused on the children (before Myles arrival I suppose) than average. Most likely as a result of them being at school. But then I suppose that depends who else I’m watching to compare her to, so kind of a subjective assessment.

Reactions: 5
Oh I don’t like that at all, that’s totally inappropriate to have out there 😡 I find her videos much less focused on the children (before Myles arrival I suppose) than average. Most likely as a result of them being at school. But then I suppose that depends who else I’m watching to compare her to, so kind of a subjective assessment.
Yes that’s true, the older ones didn’t feature as much but I think that is probably more because they aren’t physically around very much. With how much she’s shared of Myles I don’t think it’s an attempt to keep them offline and more a result of them being older and in school.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.