The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if that is what you call a luxury Penthouse......What a bloody dump....lol....And why is it when she talks sometimes it is like she has a mouth full of plums...No swimming pool on site she really planned this holiday well and obviously not bothered reading any reviews....I see Ellie's friend is dumped on the sofa bed....If i was Ellie i would say you can share my bed...Dead plants on the balcony dirty grubby furniture and a BBQ that is as clean as a cows field.... :ROFLMAO:
I thought the sleeping arrangement was strange too. Why doesn't Ellie share her bed with the friend, or sleep on the sofa bed herself letting her friend have the bed? It's about upbringing, my parents would have insisted our guest had the nicer of the two sleeping arrangements. I'm surprised that the friends parents are ok with their daughter being plastered all over the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought the sleeping arrangement was strange too. Why doesn't Ellie share her bed with the friend, or sleep on the sofa bed herself letting her friend have the bed? It's about upbringing, my parents would have insisted our guest had the nicer of the two sleeping arrangements. I'm surprised that the friends parents are ok with their daughter being plastered all over the internet.
Agreed, and the way she said we need to help (friend) sort her room out. Erm no, if I was the mother I would have sorted it for her. Wilkes thinks that poor girl owes her something for taking her away, and will not let her forget it

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wait what they have gone somewhere with no pool? I might have to start watching her again - sounds like car crash viewing. I thoroughly enjoyed the last French debacle as it slowly went so tits up. High hopes for this one from what you've been saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait what they have gone somewhere with no pool? I might have to start watching her again - sounds like car crash viewing. I thoroughly enjoyed the last French debacle as it slowly went so tits up. High hopes for this one from what you've been saying.
They only arrived yesterday, and from what I can make out, the online blurb had it described as a luxury penthouse apartment with a pool. In reality, it's a grubby apartment and the pool is a long walk away in a nearby complex and has no seating area or sun loungers . We'll find out more on the next vlog, but for now it's not looking good. Oh dear, what a shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They only arrived yesterday, and from what I can make out, the online blurb had it described as a luxury penthouse apartment with a pool. In reality, it's a grubby apartment and the pool is a long walk away in a nearby complex and has no seating area or sun loungers . We'll find out more on the next vlog, but for now it's not looking good. Oh dear, what a shame.
Karma at its finest 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
And at the beginning of the video when Ellie got in the car with her prescription she said oh lets not show it now it's not camera business...Is she having a bloody laugh when she shows her address on video and showed Ellie's NHS Number the other day...lol...Today's video will be moaning and groaning huffing and puffing walking to the pool

It looked like a prison facility :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
😂 even on her ‘posh’ holiday, she can do nothing but complain.
Few thoughts on the vlog.

What is with her hair? I’m guessing it was an attempt at curling or crimping but it just looks like bed hair. Guess those expensive hair stylers were money well spent.

Had to stay in a hotel the night before, because the inghams do.

Paid to fast track security. Not something I would do (if I had the money I mean) but can see why someone would but paying someone to bring your carry on luggage to your seat on the plane? Vile wench just wanted to feel important. Not sure what that brag about being let on the plane first was about. It’s not like it’d take off any sooner that way.

Off the plane two seconds and already complaining about the heat.

Running to meet the apartment woman with the shaking, upside down camera was an apology about the filming. Cut it out then, genius.

😂😂😂 all that money for a ‘luxury penthouse’. Wish I’d have seen her face when she was exploring it. Certainly found enough to moan about.

Greedy hag. Had to steal one of her daughters pillows because she had more than her.

If she’s going to bring Ellie’s friend, why not book a place with three rooms and not stuck her on the sofa bed? (Though I would have thought the girls would have shared a room. Weird that Ellie would want her own)

For someone who claims mobility issues, you’d think she had got a place closer to the beach and town centre. Though I guess after all those hill walks she’ll be flying. Funny that.

She’d have probably had a better time just booking into a hotel. Though I guess you can’t lord a standard hotel room over people.

Feel awful for Ellie’s friend. Probably going to be made feel like such an outsider on this trip.

Absolutely love how even with money, she couldn’t organise a decent holiday 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh gosh, the bickering about who kept who awake at the hotel was awkward, I felt very sorry for Ellie's friend being in the middle of that.

The apartment is OK, I would really enjoy it - apart from the noise outside. I bet eating out is going to be expensive.

Ah, Bilkes on holiday, nothing like it for comedy value!

Reactions: 7
I watched it and I hate to say it but it was entertaining. Possibly not in the intended way but I'll definitely watch again. Highlights included her commenting on the standard of cleanliness and then saying 'oh well I have to remember I'm in France I suppose' 😲 . I actually don't mind the apartment but not sure it is at all suitable for two young teenagers, it is in a very residential area some distance from the beach it seems. Not sure why she didn't get a cheap and cheerful apartment by the beach in a complex with a pool somewhere. And agreed most odd the poor friend gets lumbered with the sofa bed. Poor form IMO. Anyone have any idea how much the apartment costs? I think she will be shocked how expensive everything is. People I know who went to France this year were saying how much it cost to eat out, buy food etc the exchange rate is so bad now. Probably would've had a better time at Centre Parks.
If Leasa is reading this so far so good though (y).

I don’t think she had any intention of buying the mobile home, all the talk of her friend selling hers and she might buy that 1 instead was an excuse not to go ahead with the sale. It was just her flexing her cash trying so hard to be like the inghams, pretty sad really but money won’t grow her channel and it isn’t making her any happier.
I felt the same way about the camper. There was no purchase just Wilkes going on about how she can afford more than her BearFam and rubbing it in.

It is odd how she mirrors the Ingham family. I haven't watched much of their videos, and wouldn't have known about them (or Wilkes) if it hadn't been for what went down last summer. I can remember thinking, "if this woman (Wilkes) is a cop why is she putting this on social media and thereby putting any chance of justice at risk?" I am not judging whether the events happened or not but it does figure in how Wilkes notes that jumping to conclusions is her method of law enforcement. Either way it was wrong to just drop support of the supposed victims as soon as she managed to gain subs off the event.

Previous videos to the event show that The Wilkes was jealous of Baby Bear's interest in the family.

Reactions: 3
My favourite bit was when Wilkes was holding the camera an inch from Kalyns face the awkward dialogue between weirdo wilkes and the uncomfortable teenager was magnificent
Wilkes: "Your mummy wants to see your lovely likle face."
Kalyn: "Yep"
Wilkes: "Baby Kalyn"
Kalyn: 🤨 "Baby?"
Wilkes: "Baby bear and Baby Kalyn"
Kalyn: "Oh lovely"
As an adult I don't think I could cope with Wilkes for an hour let alone a whole week in a foreign country, lets hope that the damage is minimal and the poor girl doesn't have to go straight into therapy upon her return.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
My favourite bit was when Wilkes was holding the camera an inch from Kalyns face the awkward dialogue between weirdo wilkes and the uncomfortable teenager was magnificent
Wilkes: "Your mummy wants to see your lovely likle face."
Kalyn: "Yep"
Wilkes: "Baby Kalyn"
Kalyn: 🤨 "Baby?"
Wilkes: "Baby bear and Baby Kalyn"
Kalyn: "Oh lovely"
As an adult I don't think I could cope with Wilkes for an hour let alone a whole week in a foreign country, lets hope that the damage is minimal and the poor girl doesn't have to go straight into therapy upon her return.
Kalyn was not impressed. I wonder how long it took The Wilkes to remind her who is paying for this vacation. Kalyn may need to have a chat with Ellie about dropping the "baby" persona as it isn't affording her any clout among her peers. Maybe this will be the vacation where Ellie grows up. I am glad she has a friend along. I just hope that The Wilkes doesn't harm the friendship between the girls by her in-your-face meddling.

As The Wilkes complained pre-trip she had to pay a "linen premium" and the guest list includes three people, the third pillow on Ellie's bed was maybe meant for Kalyn?

I still can't get over the fact that The Wilkes is allowing an outsider along for their holiday.

I haven't watched but your posts tell me this is the holiday of dreams...for tattlers!! Good old Wilkes sucked into blurb that mentions luxury, quality, superior and pool but fails to research further or check reviews.
Happy holidays!

• Haha
  • Heart
Kalyn was not impressed. I wonder how long it took The Wilkes to remind her who is paying for this vacation. Kalyn may need to have a chat with Ellie about dropping the "baby" persona as it isn't affording her any clout among her peers. Maybe this will be the vacation where Ellie grows up. I am glad she has a friend along. I just hope that The Wilkes doesn't harm the friendship between the girls by her in-your-face meddling.

As The Wilkes complained pre-trip she had to pay a "linen premium" and the guest list includes three people, the third pillow on Ellie's bed was maybe meant for Kalyn?

I still can't get over the fact that The Wilkes is allowing an outsider along for their holiday.
I would hate to be in Kalyns shoes right now, I did think the pillow would be for her but I guess she'll be going without 🤷‍♀️ Its the way she's just been shoving the camera in their faces far closer than she ever usually would and she does it and then doesn't even say anything, its the weirdest thing ever. Surely she can't be oblivious to how uncomfortable shes making everyone feel, I think this holiday will be full of digs at Ellie, she seems to enjoy telling Ellie off particularly when she's in company.

• Angry
  • Heart
No video yet i wonder why.....Oh silly me i should of guessed ...Probably the kids are trying to get her home after her mission to drink France dry....They will be circulating her photo to warn shop owners etc of "Old Wino Wilkes" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I cannot believe what she did to that poor girl. Made her sleep in a separate place of the apartment on her own. Whilst her and her brat have bedrooms to themselves. She didn’t even click with the extra pillow in brats bed, god she really is disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s letting the girls walk to the pool and stay there by themselves, who knows what could happen to them, they’re a fair distance away from where they’re staying.

Her hair has been like bed hair ever since someone complimented her in the comment section, I don’t think she quite understands sarcasm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot believe what she did to that poor girl. Made her sleep in a separate place of the apartment on her own. Whilst her and her brat have bedrooms to themselves. She didn’t even click with the extra pillow in brats bed, god she really is disgusting.
Yes that is wierd. Surely the guest should be made to feel most at home and have a decent bedroom? If that were me and my daughter and her friend that would definitely be the case. In fact I know my daughter would've insisted on it.

I can’t believe she’s letting the girls walk to the pool and stay there by themselves, who knows what could happen to them, they’re a fair distance away from where they’re staying.

Her hair has been like bed hair ever since someone complimented her in the comment section, I don’t think she quite understands sarcasm 😂
The pool is on the other side of the apt. building next door, perhaps the distance of a city block. With a building between there is no way for The Wilkes to monitor the situation without being there. However, plenty other apartments have a view of the pool. Not the safest situation. Wilkes knows full well the dangers of girls alone at the pool. Especially when they have no idea of the intentions of others. Hopefully, they will be out and about exploring other parts of the city all together. I foresee plenty of climbs up the hill as most sights seem to be nearer the coast and the hills seem steeper than the dog hill.

Oh yeah. Plenty of complaining about pain to justify her mobility. I think the uber might add up quickly and it is better to invest in some decent walking shoes.

Having a car would broaden the horizons. I guess she was turned down for the extra credit card needed for the rental deposit.

Her hair isn't the best advertisement for the posh Dyson dryer. I wouldn't count on any sponsorships.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.