The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't mind Ellie's friend being in the house in this video

I am wondering, since Ellie ruined all the plans by being with her dad, if the "guest" was a family member as her dad or brother. Ellie's Instagram mentioned happy birthday to the best brother on the weekend. Makes sense for the spending time with dad and a surprise trip. Perhaps Ellie wanted to show her pup when she was dropped off at home. They would be two people she would not want to see the state of the house since, in reality, it is dad's investment, not Wilkes. She also said something along the lines, "it doesn't matter how long I have known him" which sounds like it would not be a casual acquaintance of Ellie bringing The Wilkes to tears.

I know, too much time on my hands to evaluate situations. The truth of being actually I'll and too much time in bed trying to take my mind off of my pains lol. Truth though.

Reactions: 1
I am wondering, since Ellie ruined all the plans by being with her dad, if the "guest" was a family member as her dad or brother. Ellie's Instagram mentioned happy birthday to the best brother on the weekend. Makes sense for the spending time with dad and a surprise trip. Perhaps Ellie wanted to show her pup when she was dropped off at home. They would be two people she would not want to see the state of the house since, in reality, it is dad's investment, not Wilkes. She also said something along the lines, "it doesn't matter how long I have known him" which sounds like it would not be a casual acquaintance of Ellie bringing The Wilkes to tears.

I know, too much time on my hands to evaluate situations. The truth of being actually I'll and too much time in bed trying to take my mind off of my pains lol. Truth though.
Same here I wish I could get up in the morning walk my dog and go the hair dressers and play tennis. I am in no way jealous of this woman, it's hard having fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis and when I see someone capable of doing things saying they have the same illness it annoys me.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The way that The Wilkes talks about her daughter. She talks as if she hates her. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :mad:

And the bikinis? No doubt the focal point of The Wilkes holiday filming agenda. Horrible and nasty woman is unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The way that The Wilkes talks about her daughter. She talks as if she hates her. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :mad:

And the bikinis? No doubt the focal point of The Wilkes holiday filming agenda. Horrible and nasty woman is unbelievable.
She expects everyone to have patience and empathy with her when she is struggling but she can't even provide that for her daughter. She uses the vlog like a confidant but it can be viewed by anyone at any time and its absolutely hideous that she would talk about her daughter like that publicly and if the shoe was on the other foot and Ellie was vlogging and talking about wilkes in such a way then Leasa would probably cry her eyes out.
"On the basis that little madam, little baby bears got her little baby bear panties in a little knotty, I think i'd better go home."
Spiteful cow!
Also talking about how Ellie is getting "In a tizzy" about going back to school and how she doesn't know how to help. Well Leasa maybe put down the camera for 5 minutes and have a chat with your daughter about her anxieties, find out what is bothering Ellie and maybe help her to feel more organised and prepared and give her a hug. Who knows maybe she's being bulled like hell because of the private information that you share about her online! Oh no you're too self interested/obsessed with your own fictitious self imposed issues to actually give your daughter any meaningful time.
Sorry for the rant guys.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
This woman is just vile... She talks so much about Mental Health and then on this this new vlog she talks about the 'man who she would rather dodge', the one she presumes waits for her and then comes out of his house. Her instincts tell her that he's 'not quite right' and she does the curly sign by her head as in 'crazy person'.... Did she not learn anything after her use of that disgusting word... She even says she has had dealings with people with personality disorders, (oh and he has prison tats, what that has to do with anything is beyond me), so why make that sign. Ohh and plus he's found out she's an ex cop and she don't know how he's managed that... Stupid woman.. you plastering it all over the internet in your vlogs may have something to do with that... AND SO yet again she is openly talking about someone in a negative way, on the internet, who lives near her and could be potentially putting herself and Ellie at risk.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This woman is just vile... She talks so much about Mental Health and then on this this new vlog she talks about the 'man who she would rather dodge', the one she presumes waits for her and then comes out of his house. Her instincts tell her that he's 'not quite right' and she does the curly sign by her head as in 'crazy person'.... Did she not learn anything after her use of that disgusting word... She even says she has had dealings with people with personality disorders, (oh and he has prison tats, what that has to do with anything is beyond me), so why make that sign. Ohh and plus he's found out she's an ex cop and she don't know how he's managed that... Stupid woman.. you plastering it all over the internet in your vlogs may have something to do with that... AND SO yet again she is openly talking about someone in a negative way, on the internet, who lives near her and could be potentially putting herself and Ellie at risk.
She did say, back a few months ago that she had to "jump to conclusions," or something of the sort, being a police woman. One of the comments which really put doubt (for me) upon how involved she was with the public, or in a position of making arrests. I thought then that she must have made many (guilty and falsely accused) if this is how she worked. I know, for a family member of mine, that works in the field, that they are forbidden to have social media accounts due to their personal safety and security. She makes us angry and upset at her daily actions, can you imagine how people who have to actually deal with her in person must feel? Putting her locality, address, Ellie's school name, and the locations Ellie takes after school activities has always made me uneasy. I know The Wilkes isn't the brightest person but surely she would have had training to realize she is putting her daughter at risk. She can put herself at risk all she wants, but her child? And she doesn't realize why Baby Daddy objects to Ellie on YouTube. He was an actual cop.

She has made it very evident how she feels about people with challenges, on many occasions; no surprise there for me. I know we discuss her personality disorders here. For me it is because I struggle to understand how someone can be so vile. She puts her personality in the public and can expect there will be viewers who are interested in the deviant psychology. the abnormal human mind, and how it works. For this she is a unique specimen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I've just watched the latest vlog. What a horrible woman she is. She talks about Ellie in the most appalling way, she criticises her constantly, seems irritated by her the whole time and makes horrible comments about her size. All teenagers go through a stage when their bodies change shape and the last thing they need is their mother talking about it on the internet. I'm not surprised Ellie suffers from anxiety about going back to school given the way her own mother slags her off. Mother's are meant to protect their kids, Wilkes is truly selfish cow. And she doesn't have fibromyalgia, she can lug suitcases around, walk briskly up hills and go shopping without any difficulty, pain or tiredness. She is just lazy, that's all. She's an absolute insult to the people who genuinely do have fibromyalgia.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've just watched the latest vlog. What a horrible woman she is. She talks about Ellie in the most appalling way, she criticises her constantly, seems irritated by her the whole time and makes horrible comments about her size. All teenagers go through a stage when their bodies change shape and the last thing they need is their mother talking about it on the internet. I'm not surprised Ellie suffers from anxiety about going back to school given the way her own mother slags her off. Mother's are meant to protect their kids, Wilkes is truly selfish cow. And she doesn't have fibromyalgia, she can lug suitcases around, walk briskly up hills and go shopping without any difficulty, pain or tiredness. She is just lazy, that's all. She's an absolute insult to the people who genuinely do have fibromyalgia.
In my eyes it is child abuse the way that she goes on and on about Ellie in such a hurtful manner. Following behind and whispering about how Ellie is nervous about her swim test and doesn't want her to talk about it. Of course Ellie doesn't, any decent parent would be encouraging rather than making the situation worse by making Ellie more nervous. How can Wilkes think that her 'Bearfam" will agree that this is okay?

Bearfam needs to find their way here for a proper view of the reality of the situation.

I guess it is time for Wilkes to give Tattle another shout-out, because this is how I found this forum and the freedom for feedback on The Wilkes vlogs without being told to "jog-on," and having comments deleted.

I probably wouldn't even watch without this opportunity to discuss. Without the TattleFam Wilkes would have less views of her videos.

Reactions: 10
The back brace is coming out when she next plays tennis, this will be interesting to see, surely that would make pain worsen pulling your back tight like that! She's been racking her brain how to make tennis disabled friendly so she can carry on filming herself playing, let's face it she has nothing else to film apart from that boring dog walk she brags about doing twice every day.

Reactions: 6
Her bad back and aches and pains didn’t give her any pain when she carried a tray with 8 full cups of coffee on.

Reactions: 2
Really odd wtf, also this was only a year and a half ago and the amount she's aged is actually mental.
She now looks at least 60 and she's gained a lot of weight. She's aged significantly since this was filmed. She has a poor diet and maybe the meds are to blame?

Reactions: 3

At the start of this vlog Wilkes inserts a picture of Ellie and her dad and Ellie does a tour of the room she has at her dads. I can see why Wilkes feels insecure about the differences between the life that she can offer Ellie and the lifestyle she has with her dad, but she's so materialistic its actually ridiculous. In the long run Ellie would benefit so much more from emotional support and encouragement but I guess its easier to just throw money at everything and get those short bursts of gratification than actually putting in the effort, putting your issues to one side and supporting your child in a meaningful way.

Reactions: 1
Already shoving the camera right in their faces....Making Ellie and her friend feel really uncomfortable......Having to share the room with her the girls should of had their own room....Paying for her hand luggage to be carried to the plane WTF.....Still watching at the mo i will report back later.....Over and out:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
What a joy this trip will be to watch. Roll up roll up let the calamities begin. It's always a laugh a minute when wilkes attempts a holiday. She will be as miserable as sin when she realises Ellie will be off with her mate all the while. Fighting for attention, haha popcorn at the ready

• Haha
What a joy this trip will be to watch. Roll up roll up let the calamities begin. It's always a laugh a minute when wilkes attempts a holiday. She will be as miserable as sin when she realises Ellie will be off with her mate all the while. Fighting for attention, haha popcorn at the ready
I am reading the booking.com complaints for the property. Dirty, broken and/or no AirCon, elevator broke down, TV doesn't work, lack of amenities, lack of kitchen accessories, poor transit/expensive taxis... and the list goes on. No mention of SPIDERS, though. Popcorn ready. The pool will not be up to the girl's expectations if Wilkes planned on it being a main filming location. At least, for our sake the WIFI is on target :ROFLMAO:(y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I am reading the booking.com complaints for the property. AirCon, elevator, TV, lack of amenities, the list goes on. Popcorn ready. The pool will not be up to the girl's expectations if Wilkes planned on it being a main filming location. At least, for our sake the WIFI is on target :ROFLMAO:(y)
Fantastic, haha. I've never set the bell icon to get notifications for any youtuber before but I may make a special effort for this one

• Haha
Reactions: 6
100698906.jpg

But I don't understand. They must be English because these are English words! They REALLY do do things differently in France.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.