The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the surface it looks posh....
To me it looked like a basic 3 bed holiday rental with fabulous views of a car park bar one view from Lady Muck's bedroom.

Agree the friend should have imo a bedroom. Ellie should be on the sofa bed. It's good manners to make your guest feel welcome and part of the family.

She is obsessed with acting like she's elite now, money certainly hasn't done her any favours.
Also the rental car, if she needed to put down a credit card, why not get a pre pay one. Top it up 2k and then she was covered for rental car.

Reactions: 7
That apartment is kitted out with Ikea flat packed furniture. Luxury it is not.

• Haha
I think the apartment looks fine, I'm sure most would agree it probably would 'do'. However it's the fact Lady Wilkes has hyped it up to be luxury haha. She is a mistake of life haha.

Where is her vlog for today. I hope theres been some sort of catastrophe. Maybe the elevator broke with wilkes in it. That would be fantastic. If that happened I hope she would go live on instagram. Comedy gold

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think the apartment looks fine, I'm sure most would agree it probably would 'do'. However it's the fact Lady Wilkes has hyped it up to be luxury haha. She is a mistake of life haha.

Where is her vlog for today. I hope theres been some sort of catastrophe. Maybe the elevator broke with wilkes in it. That would be fantastic. If that happened I hope she would go live on instagram. Comedy gold
She’s probably got nothing worth vlogging, she can’t even film herself kicking back on a sun lounger necking a bottle of wine on the balcony, with the lovely view! Haha I had to laugh when I saw the view would be out of sight when she sat down. She’s had to get off her arse and go and film something entertaining, if she can find anything 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

I agree that the apartment would be fine for myself as it would be more or less just a place to sleep between adventures. I would have probably booked something closer to Nice proper to better enjoy the adventures, though. She shouldn't have hyped it up to be this luxury penthouse to make it appear she was above her BearFam. That is karma coming back on her. After all the hiking around to find affordable shops and actually attempt an adventure has likely tired her out. I am betting the adventure had more to do with shopping for tee shirts and things she could find at home than a trip to a gallery, a museum, or even the posh beaches. Fingers crossed that she leaves the neighbourhood and realizes what she has missed by booking away from the action.

I would actually donate an Euro or two to the gofundme I'm stuck in the elevator scam if she gets stuck in the elevator, prefer it would happen while the girls are away at the pool. According to one of the reviews this happened so it isn't out of the realm of reality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree that the apartment would be fine for myself as it would be more or less just a place to sleep between adventures. I would have probably booked something closer to Nice proper to better enjoy the adventures, though. She shouldn't have hyped it up to be this luxury penthouse to make it appear she was above her BearFam. That is karma coming back on her. After all the hiking around to find affordable shops and actually attempt an adventure has likely tired her out. I am betting the adventure had more to do with shopping for tee shirts and things she could find at home than a trip to a gallery, a museum, or even the posh beaches. Fingers crossed that she leaves the neighbourhood and realizes what she has missed by booking away from the action.

I would actually donate an Euro or two to the gofundme I'm stuck in the elevator scam if she gets stuck in the elevator, prefer it would happen while the girls are away at the pool. According to one of the reviews this happened so it isn't out of the realm of reality.
Would it be Wilkes if it wasn't hyped up? You are right about Karma. I just hope it isn't the girls that suffer because of Wilkes and her inability to enjoy her holidays.
Can you imagine "Live from the lift" Bear fan please help I'm stuck 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would it be Wilkes if it wasn't hyped up? You are right about Karma. I just hope it isn't the girls that suffer because of Wilkes and her inability to enjoy her holidays.
Can you imagine "Live from the lift" Bear fan please help I'm stuck 😂😂
She would prob set a go fund me up to get her out somehow

• Haha
Reactions: 3
100% the girl that's gone away with them will have enough and ask not to be filmed. You can already see she's annoyed!

Reactions: 8
Just started watching the new video....Bet the two tour cyclists flipped a coin in who would take the Old Wino Wilkes Hag....Bet he is struggling :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just started watching the new video....Bet the two tour cyclists flipped a coin in who would take the Old Wino Wilkes Hag....Bet he is struggling :ROFLMAO:
I can't believe she is fat-shaming the girls already. It looks like Kalyn has had enough already. The Wilkes did a great job making Bestival the Worstival, and here we go again. This woman needs to learn some basic filming and editing skills.

I don't know where to begin commenting about this tour. I think it was more about having these guys "wait" on her highness than giving the viewers a tour of the city. And pointing out posh things. And English things.

I wonder if she tipped. The poor guy sure deserved a tip.

The girl's expression at the end. Priceless.

• Haha
She’s enjoying communicating with the tourist guy whose peddling her around, she thought he was just using peddle power 😂 she’s already started her nasty sniggering to the girls, when she took a picture of the sunset she said it would be nicer if the girls weren’t in it! I over heard her saying that she was the one paying.

She has an awful fake obnoxious laugh, I feel so sorry for the girls, I hope they manage to enjoy themselves.

• Sad
  • Haha
Why does she put on that voice like she has a mouthful so bloody annoying......She had the cheek to say about the weight of the girls she needs to look in the mirror....The one she is riding on i am surprised the tyres have not popped....Did you hear it clanking and squeaking sounds like the whole thing is going to collapse...Bet the cyclist will be going home to his wife saying about taking this old fat english hag who he had to cycle around....Funny how she does not like talking to people let alone someone she does not know but the old hag did not stop talking to that guy.

• Haha
She’s enjoying communicating with the tourist guy whose peddling her around, she thought he was just using peddle power 😂 she’s already started her nasty sniggering to the girls, when she took a picture of the sunset she said it would be nicer if the girls weren’t in it! I over heard her saying that she was the one paying.

It was very uncomfortable to watch her implying that the bike the girl's were in was having a problem because the girls were too big, too heavy. Ellie is used to these comments. I would doubt Kalyn's mother shames her in the same way. It is wrong no matter whose child is being shamed. It just seems on a different level when the woman does it towards a child left in her care. I suppose Kalyn's parents will be watching the vlog. How must they feel?

She has an awful fake obnoxious laugh, I feel so sorry for the girls, I hope they manage to enjoy themselves.

She made a snide comment about plenty of fake people around. I know one for sure.

It was difficult for me to hear much of the dialogue between the guide and The Wilkes. Especially when the navigation audio kept interfering!

Tried to watch it but after 5 minutes and realising the whole vlog was just her going round on that bloody bike and managing to basically just film the guys back for almost an hour I gave up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tried to watch it but after 5 minutes and realising the whole vlog was just her going round on that bloody bike and managing to basically just film the guys back for almost an hour I gave up.
Good choice. I can't believe I watched the whole thing believing something else would happen. Worst travel vlog ever. It would have been more interesting had she been stuck in the elevator at the apartment.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.