The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good choice. I can't believe I watched the whole thing believing something else would happen. Worst travel vlog ever. It would have been more interesting had she been stuck in the elevator at the apartment.
I tried watching a bit more and some of those streets are beautiful but was ruined by the sound of her voice. Bit odd that she refused to look in the church and I highly doubt she's going to spend any time at all this week taking advantage of being somewhere so quaint and picturesque. I actually feel so angry that she pays for these experiences and then completely wastes them, i've never been abroad and would give my right arm to be in her place.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tried to watch it but after 5 minutes and realising the whole vlog was just her going round on that bloody bike and managing to basically just film the guys back for almost an hour I gave up.
You did not miss much so boring i was falling asleep :ROFLMAO:

I tried watching a bit more and some of those streets are beautiful but was ruined by the sound of her voice. Bit odd that she refused to look in the church and I highly doubt she's going to spend any time at all this week taking advantage of being somewhere so quaint and picturesque. I actually feel so angry that she pays for these experiences and then completely wastes them, i've never been abroad and would give my right arm to be in her place.
I totally agree with you.....I have never been abroad either

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Shall we set up a Gofundme? 😂 😂 😂
Two deprived ladies here who have never been abroad....Dig deep into your pockets all funds welcome be it big or small......But try and give big if you can because we want loads of spending money to paint the town red :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Ah that explains it - I saw the title Bicycle Tour and foolishly assumed she was actually cycling. Makes sense now. Sounds bloody awful. The sort of thing a decent vlogger would compress into a couple of minutes max.

• Haha
Why does she put on that voice like she has a mouthful so bloody annoying......She had the cheek to say about the weight of the girls she needs to look in the mirror....The one she is riding on i am surprised the tyres have not popped....Did you hear it clanking and squeaking sounds like the whole thing is going to collapse...Bet the cyclist will be going home to his wife saying about taking this old fat english hag who he had to cycle around....Funny how she does not like talking to people let alone someone she does not know but the old hag did not stop talking to that guy.
I agree it’s so forced and put on, it’s erm blah blah erm blah blah she doesn’t suck on her lip and lick her lips much now, she must of seen my comment a week or so ago, she stopped doing it.

Ah that explains it - I saw the title Bicycle Tour and foolishly assumed she was actually cycling. Makes sense now. Sounds bloody awful. The sort of thing a decent vlogger would compress into a couple of minutes max.
She must be struggling for footage 😂 there’s no pool for her to lounge around spending hours filming Ellie swim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Wilkes sure was salivating around the yachts, "Look, posh people," as she zooms in on probable millionaires. I wonder if she will be hiring a boat tour. I guess it depends on if the staff will treat her poshly and cater to her whims... and if her credit card can handle it.

It is funny to watch the karma deliver. I wish she had come on her own so we wouldn't have to see the girls get caught up in it.

I am rooting for Kalyn convincing Ellie her mother's behaviour is not okay and standing up for herself. That is the kind of karma The Wilkes deserves.

I would love to poke around the cafes and shops rather than ride through on a rickshaw type bike. I have never been to Europe although my parents went often. My mom loved Nice because of the architecture, history, art. The Wilkes is missing out by not getting out of her seat. What, I wonder, is her aversion to entering a church? Then questioning the girls when they decide to have a look like there was something wrong with them. Calling them big and heavy when they returned may have been a bit of a shot for going in on their own.

• Heart
Two deprived ladies here who have never been abroad....Dig deep into your pockets all funds welcome be it big or small......But try and give big if you can because we want loads of spending money to paint the town red :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I’d love to help you and @Otis94 out but I’m waiting to donate to Kaylin’s ‘get me home and away from this hag’ gofundme. Poor kid will probably be bolting in the night!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
"In England theres a biscuit called the Gary Baldi which is probably Italian based" Riveting input there Wilkes, i'm sure the tour guid was blown away by that nugget of information :ROFLMAO:

I’d love to help you and @Otis94 out but I’m waiting to donate to Kaylin’s ‘get me home and away from this hag’ gofundme. Poor kid will probably be bolting in the night!
😂 Don't worry we always have option B, feign a serious medical condition in oder to claim benefits...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh gosh, the bickering about who kept who awake at the hotel was awkward, I felt very sorry for Ellie's friend being in the middle of that.

The apartment is OK, I would really enjoy it - apart from the noise outside. I bet eating out is going to be expensive.

Ah, Bilkes on holiday, nothing like it for comedy value!
Have you watched the latest video of them on the bike tour , it’s embarrassing 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
31:12 When Wilkes says "Why you starving hungry and you can't possibly wait" Kalyns reaction says it all, she's doing a sterling job at keeping her cool.

• Heart
31:12 When Wilkes says "Why you starving hungry and you can't possibly wait" Kalyns reaction says it all, she's doing a sterling job at keeping her cool.
"it's not your money, love" and not the first or last time Kalyn will hear that on this trip. She is looking very homesick, poor kid.

Have you watched the latest video of them on the bike tour , it’s embarrassing 🙄
Painful in fact - The Wilkes is so into herself. She doesn't listen to what the guide has to say because she is too busy thinking about what she has to say. That Garibaldi remark was bizarre. She heard nothing the guide said, at all.

When I read the title I was looking forward to seeing The Wilkes pedal about town. Disappointment. As usual.

Reactions: 3
"it's not your money, love" and not the first or last time Kalyn will hear that on this trip. She is looking very homesick, poor kid.

Painful in fact - The Wilkes is so into herself. She doesn't listen to what the guide has to say because she is too busy thinking about what she has to say. That Garibaldi remark was bizarre. She heard nothing the guide said, at all.

When I read the title I was looking forward to seeing The Wilkes pedal about town. Disappointment. As usual.
She didn't say it's not your money to her did she? I've not watched yet, I feel I need to prepare myself

• Angry
To be honest even though i have not traveled myself in person but on YouTube i have visited so many countries....No transport or money needed just a nice comfy seat...lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ellie's friend looks so uncomfortable having a camera stuck in her face the whole time. I don't understand why Wilkes is so horrible to them both. It's bang out of order to mention size/weight to teenage girls and snidey comments can really affect their self esteem. I'm not surprised Wilkes doesn't have any friends of her own. Nasty woman.

Reactions: 7
Ellie's friend looks so uncomfortable having a camera stuck in her face the whole time. I don't understand why Wilkes is so horrible to them both. It's bang out of order to mention size/weight to teenage girls and snidey comments can really affect their self esteem. I'm not surprised Wilkes doesn't have any friends of her own. Nasty woman.
I am expecting a sooner-than-later vlog where none of the three are on speaking terms with the other two and Wilkes to begin complaining about the girls not appreciating all she is doing for them and their sense of entitlement due to Kalyn being a bad influence.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.