The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"How long has the tram been here"
???
"How long the tram been here"
Because missing that one word out really helped. Idiot.

I'm sitting through it as we speak, she is an embarrassment to England

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I am expecting a sooner-than-later vlog where none of the three are on speaking terms with the other two and Wilkes to begin complaining about the girls not appreciating all she is doing for them and their sense of entitlement due to Kalyn being a bad influence.
Yeah, if she's making snide digs at them already, give it a couple of days and it will all kick off. I feel sorry for both girls, holidays are meant to be fun. I'm not always Ellie's biggest fan, I think she often has a face like a slapped arse and is ungrateful but given how Wilkes is, the poor girl has to put up with a lot of shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah, if she's making snide digs at them already, give it a couple of days and it will all kick off. I feel sorry for both girls, holidays are meant to be fun. I'm not always Ellie's biggest fan, I think she often has a face like a slapped arse and is ungrateful but given how Wilkes is, the poor girl has to put up with a lot of shite.
I am hoping, with the support of Kalyn, that Ellie will stand up for herself and let The Wilkes know that it is not all right to be such a horrible mother. That girl has all of the power in the relationship. If she does have enough and decides that living with Dad is the better option The Wilkes will be living in her once-posh van.

I cannot believe she said she cant go in the church because she will burn
:ROFLMAO: I forgot about that comment. I believe she might be correct for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I skipped through a lot of it, it was as boring as heck. Ellies friends face when wilkes asked them if they were starving hungry and couldn't possibly wait. What a death stare lol. I wouldn't normally condone attitude from teenagers but that wasnt attitude that was exactly what wilkes deserves.

Reactions: 6
i can’t believe she said Ellie can’t wear jeans she can’t get her bum in them. I feel so sorry for Ellie

i can’t believe she said Ellie can’t wear jeans she can’t get her bum in them. I feel so sorry for Ellie
she Made a big deal when Ellie said the teachers where bullying her, she’s a bloody hypocrite.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Tbh I don't blame Ellie at all for the way she behaves, it's either a result of learned behaviour or the amount of stress she's under, imagine having to live with that bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tbh I don't blame Ellie at all for the way she behaves, it's either a result of learned behaviour or the amount of stress she's under, imagine having to live with that bully.
It’s probably the reason why Ellie’s dad doesn’t want Ellie on YouTube, he’s trying to protect her from her mother! It must really piss him off the way wilkes talks about his daughter to the whole world.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s probably the reason why Ellie’s dad doesn’t want Ellie on YouTube, he’s trying to protect her from her mother! It must really piss him off the way wilkes talks about his daughter to the whole world.
I can't understand how or why he hasn't removed her from the situation. Out of curiosity and concern for Ellie he has to have watched the YouTube channel.

I saw a video of her trip with Dad to Spain. He had a authentic posh villa with a private pool, hot tub. I bet Ellie wishes she was back there with Kalyn.

Reactions: 5
I can't understand how or why he hasn't removed her from the situation. Out of curiosity and concern for Ellie he has to have watched the YouTube channel.

I saw a video of her trip with Dad to Spain. He had a authentic posh villa with a private pool, hot tub. I bet Ellie wishes she was back there with Kalyn.
Could you imagine how badly things would kick off if he tried to go for full custody though? I have a feeling that even if Ellie wanted to move in with her dad she wouldn't because of the emotional responsibility she feels towards Leasa, she can't even go to spend christma with her dad guilt free without Wilkes blubbing

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

I think she is jealous of Ellie, she is definitely jealous of Ellie’s dad living in that big posh house, she did a video of her dropping Ellie off at her dads and was crying all the way back home saying it should be her living there giving Ellie a good home, apparently she started the letting agents business and he ended up with it. She’s very very bitter about it

Reactions: 3
Could you imagine how badly things would kick off if he tried to go for full custody though? I have a feeling that even if Ellie wanted to move in with her dad she wouldn't because of the emotional responsibility she feels towards Leasa, she can't even go to spend christma with her dad guilt free without Wilkes blubbing
Truth. Emotional blackmail. And The Wilkes will play that as long as she can. In the end Ellie will resent her as The Wilkes does her own mom.

It’s not going to pan out well when Ellie leaves school, I think the poor girl will delay her plans because her mum will make her feel so guilty if she ends up homeless

Reactions: 3

she Made a big deal when Ellie said the teachers where bullying her, she’s a bloody hypocrite.
Going into such detail about Ellies bra fitting and puberty and posting it on the internet does she hold no sanctity with regards to her daughters privacy? Absolutely appalling an undignified. Funny how you never see her with this friend in the vlogs anymore, wonder what she did to sabotage that friendship?
It’s not going to pan out well when Ellie leaves school, I think the poor girl will delay her plans because her mum will make her feel so guilty if she ends up homeless
I can see her upping the anti with her physical and mental health issues, make it so she needs round the clock care and make Ellie feel responsible for her wellbeing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Sorry to spam but I'm no more than 30 seconds into this and she is discussing ellies diahhrea

I cant breath haha
How desperate is she lmao it’s not Ellie that’s besotted with them it’s probably her judging by this video. She’s done a video asking most haunted if she can join them and now I see she’s done a video to little mix! She’s so desperate to use YouTube to her advantage.

Going into such detail about Ellies bra fitting and puberty and posting it on the internet does she hold no sanctity with regards to her daughters privacy? Absolutely appalling an undignified. Funny how you never see her with this friend in the vlogs anymore, wonder what she did to sabotage that friendship?

I can see her upping the anti with her physical and mental health issues, make it so she needs round the clock care and make Ellie feel responsible for her wellbeing.
Your right, poor Ellie ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.