The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to spam but I'm no more than 30 seconds into this and she is discussing ellies diahhrea
How can anyone degrade their child as much as she does, she should delete her YouTube channel before Ellie gets really effected by it, when Ellie gets a bit older and looks back on it all and realise how much personal stuff about her is there for everyone to see, god knows how she’s going to feel, it could really mess her head up.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I forwarded through that bore fest. Bring back the bike tour I say

That poor young man must be off on the sick for the next week, probably got a slipped disc now after pulling that lump around

I cringe watching her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

That poor young man must be off on the sick for the next week, probably got a slipped disc now after pulling that lump around

I cringe watching her
Quite the climb. Same old boring hill climb. Strange that could be possible in such an exotic location.

I cringe watching her
Hoping she doesn't spend her life defending that horrible woman.

Reactions: 2
Ellies Instagram is public which is surprising, she's also part of a page where she can be asked anonymous questions and so many of them are about her mum/vlogging
I remember The Wilkes saying how Ellie doesn't like it when she sits with no pants on. That her peers know this is good enough reason behind Ellie being bullied.

Why take the children there it’s boring, surely she could afford a decent holiday
History lesson. The posh people lived up there and the minions down below. She is obsessed with these posh people.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I remember The Wilkes saying how Ellie doesn't like it when she sits with no pants on. That her peers know this is good enough reason behind Ellie being bullied.
I bet the bullies are having a field day, receiving new ammunition every day and Wilkes wonders why Ellie is so anxious about returning to school

• Angry
  • Heart
I bet the bullies are having a field day, receiving new ammunition every day and Wilkes wonders why Ellie is so anxious about returning to school
Wilkes is doing really well on her feet with all them steps she’s been climbing

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Wilkes is doing really well on her feet with all them steps she’s been climbing
Piss take, the only issue with her is that she's carrying too much weight. The amount of anxiety and stress it causes to have a body that genuinely doesn't do what you want it to do and the way in which it restricts you, wouldn't even wish it upon her.

I cant breath haha
|Good luck with that Wilkes.

Isn't the next VIP Little Mix coming up? It cost BIG $$$$$$. Must be posh.

Any news on most haunted by the way lmao
After her plea, she had a word with grandma in the sky.

I don't think Most Haunted listened.

Too bad she wasted all those years refusing contact with her maternal grandparents. Worse that Ellie was deprived of a relationship altogether.

Sorry to spam but I'm no more than 30 seconds into this and she is discussing ellies diahhrea
I have said it before and I am saying it again. Can this woman actually be as stupid as she makes out? How she managed being "on the force" baffles me.

This French trip might have her views up from the norm if karma keeps delivering. Will she realize the only hope she has on YouTube is through being YT's most despised?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Piss take, the only issue with her is that she's carrying too much weight. The amount of anxiety and stress it causes to have a body that genuinely doesn't do what you want it to do and the way in which it restricts you, wouldn't even wish it upon her.
Same here although I kind of do wish it on her, those people who pretend something is wrong with them when there clearly isn’t deserve a taste of what it’s really like! She’s showing the world what she’s capable of doing yet she has a blue badge, is claiming alsorts and gets away with it! How? All the proof is on her YouTube

Same here although I kind of do wish it on her, those people who pretend something is wrong with them when there clearly isn’t deserve a taste of what it’s really like! She’s showing the world what she’s capable of doing yet she has a blue badge, is claiming alsorts and gets away with it! How? All the proof is on her YouTube
In The Wilkes case she deserves to feel the pain she pretends to have. She has no idea how difficult people like her make it for those truly suffering.

Reactions: 9
Another boring video....Them poor kids no wonder they look so unhappy.......It seems as usual it is all about what wino wilkes wants to do and the girls have no choice in the matter...A Fibro sufferer would not be able to walk up all them steps a couple of steps and they would be done in....This fake fibro witch makes me mad:mad:

Reactions: 10
Do people really not know the difference between a pigeon and a dove or is Wilkes just an idiot!? Well, we know that already. .
Im not a bird geek but it was quite clearly a collared dove.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had no idea wilkes was on another trip to France, time to catch up on this car crash.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.