The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also not liking being in public is an absolute joke, she loved going round the new home and bargains shop when it opened, goes the hairdressers frequently and went for a night out with Rosie, the dog, owner where she admitted to socialzing and dancing in a pair of high heels.

Have a look at the other videos that are in the file with the black dog one, she says Ellie may have the same illness as her.
Munchhausen by internet?

Reactions: 2
I just watched the come pack with me vlog.
Ignoring the door was strange, it was the postman with a parcel, why arrange a PO Box to be delivered direct to your door if you don't like answering the door? Why order online if the knocking of the door upsets you so much?
How many mentions of Joules, Orlando and the fear of driving?
Residential Penthouse Apartment...I hope it's a dive like last year. Petty I know but that woman loves to add in the "exclusive" or "luxury" wording with a smug smile. I'd love for it to go tits up.
The Wilkes will find fault with the apartment, she already has with the complaining about the "linen" charge. Perhaps she will try to get out of paying like the posh place she stayed at in the Spring. Breaking the toilet and then thinking she should compensated for the day it took to be fixed.

This woman is cursed by karma. Let's see where it falls. Two teenage girls and an old lady who hates people on holiday. What could go wrong?

I was a bit worried about today's vlog with the first five minutes filming from the bath tub. It was just another vlog like all the other vlogs, complaining about how hard it is to climb the hill, how Baby Bear annoys her, and Baby Dad ruining her plans by "springing" a day out on Baby Bear. Wasn't it the other day she was complaining about having to entertain Ellie? And a few weeks ago that Dad would have no time for Ellie? Can't comment on the rest of the video. I fell asleep!

This week. South of France "it used to be a popular destination but now people go to Spain because it's cheap"
A shot at Baby Daddy taking Ellie to Spain?

She mentioned she doesn't know if she will be going to the beach? Isn't the beach one of the main attractions? Maybe this is another trip that centers around the swimming pool like last years' fiasco.

But she does the total opposite....lol.....Walking dogs up hills around fields....Playing tennis....Going on holidays..Going to festivals..Doing loads of other things...Like i said before just an illness she found online and fancied having it because there are no medical tests to prove it....Reading these comments now she has started huffing and puffing while walking.....Saying about her arm aching holding the camera....She is constantly tripping herself up in her lies....Seems like the comments are getting to her.....Always looking sad and sorry for herself...Saying that she can't keep doing things with Ellie and it is such a chore to talk to her own daughter....It seems Ellie is such a hindrance to her....She should never of had a child...Notice in the old vlogs that she used to say to Ellie oh get some footage for the video when you are at your Dads...She did not want footage for the video she just wanted to be bloody nosy and see what his house was like....Can you imagine her recycle bin full of wine bottles.....Bet the binmen think she has a party every night...lol......Woeful Wino Wilkes...lol
As usual, reading off the symptoms she found online. There now is a test to determine Fibromyalgia, a “metabolic fingerprint," and although it isn't yet readily available, one day it will be and this is good news for those who are hoping for a diagnosis. Bad news for malingerers, thinking they can fake an illness that cannot be disproved. I hope The Wilkes covers this in her book, although I doubt she is much for doing research beyond the very basic.

How does anyone watch that woman?
Just looked at a few vlogs, shes a proper eeyore.
The packing video I just kept thinking if thats the newest room, implying its the tidyest/cleanest then the rest of the house is a midden.

As for the health concerns, I see very little actual evidence of it. No personal experience but from people I know who suffer, I would doubt that tennis is good idea at all.
As someone who lives with chronic pain and is close to others who also suffer, it is not something easy to hide. I see it in my own face and those of my family members and friends. It is just a part of who you become. I have never seen it with Wilkes. Not really and truthfully. I see someone pretending and not getting it right because she cannot understand what it is really like.

This is the evil in the woman as she does it at the expense of all of us.

I can't speak for everyone with chronic pain, just those who I know. Not one would go around spreading the word about how they feel. For the most part it is the opposite.

We try to "pretend" to appear as well as we can, while she puts on the opposite.

So very shameful and hurtful for those struggling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The annoying thing is that Wilkes has so many blessings that she fails to count, instead of acting as she is so hard done by she could think about how blessed she is that she was able to have a daughter, that she has a roof over her head, that she has had enough money to go on 3 holidays this year and that she is able to get out the house every day in a really beautiful part of the country right near the coast. I have no doubt in my mind that she is suffering from mental health issues but she could easily use her lump sum to pay for private therapy, if she's struggling so much (which I seriously doubt) she can afford to get a dog walker, she can afford to pay someone to come in and help clean the house etc. These are things that a lot of seriously ill and disabled people can't afford or don't get the funding for because the system is fucked. She could be helping herself so much more than she is but she'd rather spend the money on holidays she doesn't even enjoy purely to one up her ex.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The annoying thing is that Wilkes has so many blessings that she fails to count, instead of acting as she is so hard done by she could think about how blessed she is that she was able to have a daughter, that she has a roof over her head, that she has had enough money to go on 3 holidays this year and that she is able to get out the house every day in a really beautiful part of the country right near the coast. I have no doubt in my mind that she is suffering from mental health issues but she could easily use her lump sum to pay for private therapy, if she's struggling so much (which I seriously doubt) she can afford to get a dog walker, she can afford to pay someone to come in and help clean the house etc. These are things that a lot of seriously ill and disabled people can't afford or don't get the funding for because the system is fucked. She could be helping herself so much more than she is but she'd rather spend the money on holidays she doesn't even enjoy purely to one up her ex.
Exactly! If I had a lump sum, the opportunities to improve my pain and health situation would be the top priority!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't speak for everyone with chronic pain, just those who I know. Not one would go around spreading the word about how they feel. For the most part it is the opposite.

We try to "pretend" to appear as well as we can, while she puts on the opposite.

So very shameful and hurtful for those struggling.
Your right about this,the people I do know with fibro never complain, never pretend.
And on a really good day they celebrate because it dont happen often.

Reactions: 4
Didn't tale long for the wonderful beauty room to become like the rest of the house did it? Not that it was much to write home about anyway. How could she not decorate the room with a nice fresh lick of paint at the very least!! After all, it had been a dumping ground for many years, it needed freshening up, not just some tacky wall art and a desk. I mean, she didn't even get rid of that awful filing cabinet which is an eye sore.
As She walked up towards the bathroom, I had this awful fear that she was going to show Us the inside of Her grotty toilet again!! But by god, that house is a bloody midden. If she can play tennis, put furniture together, shift all that crap out the room, and walk that hill at which seems a steady pace every day, then She can bloody well clean and keep Her home tidy for Ellie's sake if nothing else.

• Heart
  • Haha
Letting her dogs lick the bubbles out her bubble bath is absolutely disgusting poor things...Surely toxic :sick:

• Sick
Didn't tale long for the wonderful beauty room to become like the rest of the house did it? Not that it was much to write home about anyway. How could she not decorate the room with a nice fresh lick of paint at the very least!! After all, it had been a dumping ground for many years, it needed freshening up, not just some tacky wall art and a desk. I mean, she didn't even get rid of that awful filing cabinet which is an eye sore.
As She walked up towards the bathroom, I had this awful fear that she was going to show Us the inside of Her grotty toilet again!! But by god, that house is a bloody midden. If she can play tennis, put furniture together, shift all that crap out the room, and walk that hill at which seems a steady pace every day, then She can bloody well clean and keep Her home tidy for Ellie's sake if nothing else.
That ‘beauty room’ made me laugh. Those desks look so dull and industrial. Like the kind you’d find in a portacabin of a building site. Could have definitely got something a bit nicer.
The L shape was a bad idea too. Was just imagining her and Ellie in doing their make up and Wilkes scream ‘UHHH YOURE TOUCHING ME. YOUR ELBOW IS HITTING OFF ME. STOOOOP’ while Ellie is laughing and then gets annoyed. The packing video pretty much proved this theory as Wilkes sat there took up the whole space.
Could have done so much with that room.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The room was done with no imagination, thought or care. It's just been given a quick fix to make content for Her videos. Did You notice that she gave Herself the best bit of the desk ( if there is a a best bit ) and gave Ellie the end bit with no mirror etc. Can't see it being used as it was intended, won't be long before it's a dumping ground again,,,,,

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just caught up with Yesterdays video. I cannot believe that stupid ***** letting the dog eat bubbles, actively encouraging it in fact. She really does not have a clue does she? I'm no expert, but that cannot be good for a pup, especially after she has been in said bath! No way would I let My dog eat bubbles out of the bath, it's just common sense, something you do not let happen! 6 mins 34 seconds she allocated to Her poor pup eating her dirty bubbles.
She really doesn't like Jack mush either does she? She speaks to him in a totally different way than she does to the other two. It's like He irritates Her, she has no time for him, all she does is pick fault with the poor thing. Yet, she cooes over the other two. Poor Jack!! Archie and the other one can do no wrong.
As for not liking people in her house, well, isn't the only reason that upsets Her because it's a bloody midden? Not anxiety, maybe she is mortified that someone will see the state of it. No tarting up with new furniture can hide the fact it's a midden. Just so sick of the woe is me, woe is me. Surely Her sheep are getting so sick to the back teeth of her moaning and professing to be badly done to.
Did you hear her say when she was at the nail bar, that she had 3,000 subscribers? Not quite Darlin. Youtube says 2,800, stop blowing your own trumpet. You are 200 away from 3K, and the likelihood of you ever reaching 3k is quite slim going by your videos.
So, the other dog she favours, who's name escapes Me, goes to the top of the hill, because as she says, He know's that i can't be bothered to run up there! Not, He know's i cant run up there! Hmmmmm

• Haha
Just caught up with Yesterdays video. I cannot believe that stupid ***** letting the dog eat bubbles, actively encouraging it in fact. She really does not have a clue does she? I'm no expert, but that cannot be good for a pup, especially after she has been in said bath! No way would I let My dog eat bubbles out of the bath, it's just common sense, something you do not let happen! 6 mins 34 seconds she allocated to Her poor pup eating her dirty bubbles.
She really doesn't like Jack mush either does she? She speaks to him in a totally different way than she does to the other two. It's like He irritates Her, she has no time for him, all she does is pick fault with the poor thing. Yet, she cooes over the other two. Poor Jack!! Archie and the other one can do no wrong.
As for not liking people in her house, well, isn't the only reason that upsets Her because it's a bloody midden? Not anxiety, maybe she is mortified that someone will see the state of it. No tarting up with new furniture can hide the fact it's a midden. Just so sick of the woe is me, woe is me. Surely Her sheep are getting so sick to the back teeth of her moaning and professing to be badly done to.
Did you hear her say when she was at the nail bar, that she had 3,000 subscribers? Not quite Darlin. Youtube says 2,800, stop blowing your own trumpet. You are 200 away from 3K, and the likelihood of you ever reaching 3k is quite slim going by your videos.
So, the other dog she favours, who's name escapes Me, goes to the top of the hill, because as she says, He know's that i can't be bothered to run up there! Not, He know's i cant run up there! Hmmmmm
You are totally right about the dogs.....She treats him so poorly....I bet she whacked him in the bathroom poor little thing.....Just like her own Daughter he is a drain on her.....I feel sorry for him on the walks there is the other two running around and poor Jack can only go so far stuck on the bloody lead all the time:(

She wants to live like the Ingham family, she's been going to places they've been, she even bought a range rover and went to look at motor homes which is exactly what the Ingham family did.

Reactions: 8
Yes, @Mardymargy , when they had a baby, she went and got a puppy. She started her whole channel because Ellie wanted to be like the Inghams, but it now seems to be more about Bilkes herself.

Reactions: 5
You are totally right about the dogs.....She treats him so poorly....I bet she whacked him in the bathroom poor little thing.....Just like her own Daughter he is a drain on her.....I feel sorry for him on the walks there is the other two running around and poor Jack can only go so far stuck on the bloody lead all the time:(
When Ellie threw the ball and jack bolted after it and dragged her along she didn't say anything or show signs of being in pain. I always feel so sorry for jack too, she purposely keeps him on his lead he must feel so left out bless him he's always getting shouted at.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When Ellie threw the ball and jack bolted after it and dragged her along she didn't say anything or show signs of being in pain. I always feel so sorry for jack too, she purposely keeps him on his lead he must feel so left out bless him he's always getting shouted at.
Love how she said nothing to Ellie as she was about to throw the ball (even the she clearly knew that the dogs would run after it/she would get dragged) as soon as it happen she started yelling at Ellie :rolleyes:
The holiday is going to be interesting considering Wilkes mentioned in yesterdays vlog how she had a meltdown when Ellie had invited a friend over (its the summer holidays for christ sakes!) How is wilkes gonna cope for a whole week with one of `Ellies mates tagging along? No doubt spend an awful lot of time acting like Ellie is so terribly behaved and making her mate feel uncomfortable by telling Ellie off every 5 minutes.

• Heart
Letting her dogs lick the bubbles out her bubble bath is absolutely disgusting poor things...Surely toxic :sick:
I about came out of my chair when I saw that. I stopped the vlog and googled it. Seems like most of ingredients are not harmful to dogs. The bubbles pop so fast that they hardly get any soap. I still hope that poor dog shits all over her carpet and jack rolls in it.

Remember when she shared the bath with her dog, it was repulsive
[/QUOTE]
How can anyone forget! Once you see that your eyes can’t forget it. No matter how much or how fast you shake your head you can’t unsee the horror.

• Haha
Love how she said nothing to Ellie as she was about to throw the ball (even the she clearly knew that the dogs would run after it/she would get dragged) as soon as it happen she started yelling at Ellie :rolleyes:
The holiday is going to be interesting considering Wilkes mentioned in yesterdays vlog how she had a meltdown when Ellie had invited a friend over (its the summer holidays for christ sakes!) How is wilkes gonna cope for a whole week with one of `Ellies mates tagging along? No doubt spend an awful lot of time acting like Ellie is so terribly behaved and making her mate feel uncomfortable by telling Ellie off every 5 minutes.
She didn't mind Ellie's friend being in the house in this video

😯 Can you share a link to where she made this comment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.