The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching today's vlog!
The way she screams at Ellie to get her attention, when she had earphones in! No wonder Ellie ignored her!😫😫

Reactions: 6
I give it 4 days before she posts a gofundme to pay for the rest of the trip!
Are they taking one of her friends?? My god, I feel for her.

Wilkes will have a million breakdowns, pass the popcorn. She will be moaning about feeling left out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Wilkes is powering through another fibro miracle and playing tennis on today's vlog, this is AFTER the dog walk? Medical miracle or malingering? WAIT, it looks like Ellie has either injured herself or The Wilkes wore her out with all that miracle sportiness.

Let the moaning begin about how she overdid it, again.

Shouldn't be able to do it at all.

Parking pass? This footage needs to go to the authorities along with all the other over exertion miracles.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
What an absolute piss take, I never realised before but (regardless of the extra weight she is carrying) her legs are toned and she's clearly quite agile, good hand eye co-ordination for someone who's lost the ability to juggle.

What an absolute piss take, I never realised before but (regardless of the extra weight she is carrying) her legs are toned and she's clearly quite agile, good hand eye co-ordination for someone who's lost the ability to juggle.
Lol her talking to her mate or whoever about losing the ability to juggle cracked me up. The mate didn't give two hoots

• Haha
Yeah she definitely need help but it's probably all part of an identity that she doesn't want to lose, admitting she has the issue would mean having to take some responsibility. She reminds me a lot of my own mum (which is probably why I can't stop watching/trying to figure her out) I thought my mum was wheelchair bound until I was 18 and by sheer chance discovered it was all a fabrication. I really worry for Ellie, I can see things becoming very difficult if she ever tries to step away from Wilkes.
I'm so sorry that you had to find out that your mum wasn't being truthful. I hope she and you are in a better place now. I agree she will get enough of her mother's sick act sooner or later!

She does fit into the Munchausen by Internet category

Munchausen by Internet
I agree however there is something else too... Going back years even before the sick act she had really bad relationships with both family and friends. I'm thinking maybe some sort of factitious disorder that's been stemmed by borderline personality disorder or something similar.

Reactions: 3
I've come to the conclusion Wilkes is just a self centred nasty person. No label required, there's no excuse for her. She's just one of life's rotten eggs.

Reactions: 11
I've come to the conclusion Wilkes is just a self centred nasty person. No label required, there's no excuse for her. She's just one of life's rotten eggs.
That could definitely be too!! Maybe we are giving her excuses for her disgusting behaviour. Thoes ugly faces she makes are terrible. If that was my mum posting all over social media like that and making all these ugly faces and stupid voices. She speaks to the dogs in this weird voice that's almost like a person with a learning disability or something.. she's just vile!!!

Reactions: 7
That could definitely be too!! Maybe we are giving her excuses for her disgusting behaviour. Thoes ugly faces she makes are terrible. If that was my mum posting all over social media like that and making all these ugly faces and stupid voices. She speaks to the dogs in this weird voice that's almost like a person with a learning disability or something.. she's just vile!!!
Seriously though i'm sure you could use a loop tape of her yelling "Lil Maaayyyn" at Archie as a form of torture.

• Haha
Seriously though i'm sure you could use a loop tape of her yelling "Lil Maaayyyn" at Archie as a form of torture.
Poor Archie seems to have numerous names. Chunk, lil man, it, and occasionally Archie is heard.

Reactions: 4
Playing tennis is the icing on the cake.....Just shows what a lying bi*ch she really is......Like i said in a previous post someone with her illness struggles to do simple things like reach in a cupboard make a cup of tea.....And there she is running about swinging her arms all over the place like a bat out of hell....Makes my blood boil:mad:

Also her saying about her not being able to grip with her hands properly....Managed to hold three tennis balls in one hand though didn't she.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Playing tennis is the icing on the cake.....Just shows what a lying bi*ch she really is......Like i said in a previous post someone with her illness struggles to do simple things like reach in a cupboard make a cup of tea.....And there she is running about swinging her arms all over the place like a bat out of hell....Makes my blood boil:mad:

Also her saying about her not being able to grip with her hands properly....Managed to hold three tennis balls in one hand though didn't she.
Somebody in her comments wrote that it was the CBD oil that has helped her play tennis...fgs.. It's a bloody joke.
Surely all those people on her channel who have fibro and other illnesses are beginning to see through her.

Can we please not compare Wilkes to someone who speaks like a person
with learning disabilities,or who has suffered a head injury,She is just one big scamming old bag thats the only label the utter witch needs.

Can we please not compare Wilkes to someone who speaks like a person
with learning disabilities,or who has suffered a head injury,She is just one big scamming old bag thats the only label the utter witch needs.
If you read my comment I was saying that VOICES she puts on when speaking to her dogs sounds like she's taking the mick out of people with additional needs. It's been discussed on this forum before at length. Do you actually watch the vlogs? Surely you know that I am referring to. I am not comparing her to someone with learning difficulties. Far from it. I think she's very aware of what she's doing and how she is behaving!!! Indeed she is a witch i am not saying she's not in fact I have made it very clear on many occasions what I think of her. After her playing tennis the other evening she is indeed scamming the government and shouldn't have a blue badge at all.

Does she actually have Fibromyalgia ? Today's vlog shows her cleaning and vacuuming, writing her book for 2 and a half hours, walking the dogs and preparing for bestival. I'm not an expert, but I thought fibromyalgia included extreme tiredness, joint pain and difficulty concentrating (fibro fog). Can anyone more knowledgeable explain? And why does she want complete strangers to send birthday cards to her 14 year old? Although she states she doesn't want people to send money or gifts, I don't believe her.

I have never seen so many YouTube creators with diseases and disorders... that prevent them from working. It sure as hell doesn’t prevent them from vacations or shopping though. 🙄

Reactions: 12
The France trip is in a week and half. It will be interesting to see how Wilkes comes with two teenage girls on holiday.

I can't believe anyone sending their daughter off with likely a stranger. The parents cannot be familiar with Wilkes creepy filming of young girls. I pray Wilkes uses common sense filming or at least something from the years on the job viewing similar images.
Wilkes and common sense, never thought I would hear those words together in the same sentence. 😅

• Haha
Still can't get over that wee in the loo 🤢🤮 she had to edit that and would have seen it. Dirty mare lol

Remember her saying that her fibro was like a mixture between chronic fatigue and MS. Gosh she comes out with some amount of shite doesn't she lol

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Somebody in her comments wrote that it was the CBD oil that has helped her play tennis...fgs.. It's a bloody joke.
Surely all those people on her channel who have fibro and other illnesses are beginning to see through her.
Why dont the people who giver her the disability benefits and blue badges look at the footage?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you read my comment I was saying that VOICES she puts on when speaking to her dogs sounds like she's taking the mick out of people with additional needs. It's been discussed on this forum before at length. Do you actually watch the vlogs? Surely you know that I am referring to. I am not comparing her to someone with learning difficulties. Far from it. I think she's very aware of what she's doing and how she is behaving!!! Indeed she is a witch i am not saying she's not in fact I have made it very clear on many occasions what I think of her. After her playing tennis the other evening she is indeed scamming the government and shouldn't have a blue badge at all.
Apollo111 Yes i do actually watch the Vlogs,I absolutely detest the woman the same as you do
but like to see the stupidity ooze out of the old bag,i suppose being the Mum of an adult Son who has severe learning Disibilities
I am just being over sensative,I was not really haveing a go at you directly, I am sure If Wilkes tried to claim Disability benefits and went to a face to face assessment they would hopefully see right through her scam, I have noticed that Ellie also uses the same voice at times,
What Mum would teach there child to think its ok and also use the S word, Only Wilkes I think.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I've just checked out the Citizens advice page on 'Who Qualifies for a Blue Badge'... So which of these does Wilkes fall under?
Considering she's has always said she wasn't on any benefits.....and we all can see that she has no problems walking or using her arms

Who can get a Blue Badge
You’re automatically eligible for a Blue Badge if you:
  • are registered as blind
  • get the higher rate of the mobility component of Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
  • get Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and scored 8 points or more in the ‘moving around’ area of your assessment - check your decision letter if you’re not sure
  • get War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement
  • received a lump sum payment as part of the Armed Forces Compensation scheme (tariffs 1 to 8), and have been certified as having a permanent and substantial disability
If you're not automatically eligible
It's worth applying as you might still be able to get a badge. You'll have to fill in an extra part of the application to show why you need one.
You should do this if:
  • you have problems walking that are permanent
  • you have severe problems using both your arms
  • you're applying on behalf of a child aged over 2 who has problems walking, or a child under 3 who needs to be close to a vehicle because of a health condition

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.