The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But didn't you think the "beauty room" was amazing 🙄
I don't have fibro but I hate flat pack and always get help, surely that would have drained her. The concentration and physical aspect of it, plus dog walk and other chores.
I don't get the need for a beauty room. Is Ellie going to become a beauty vlogger, do you think? Not Wilko herself, surely?

Putting flatpacks together without help is always really hard, I am usually a very sweary mess when doing them (I am still rather hoping my neighbours didn't hear my foul language last weekend when I put a barbeque together!).

Reactions: 6
Those wall decals are so tacky 😬 for someone who is allegedly seriously disabled and highly medicated she seems to have reams of energy, I am a GEM certainly when it comes to the amount she is able to do!
Money doesn't buy taste (or class).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had to go and watch again because when someone said a beauty room I wanted to make sure I was thinking the same woman.

She really is woe is me isnt she. Shame for the daughter.

What she really needs to do is declutter, I have never seen so much crap

When she cries now I don't feel sympathy for her at all. She uses those tears when engagement is low and she needs that ego massage. I've noticed a few of her regular bearfam haven't been seen for a while.
Yes, and I think she wasn't crying about Ellie, that was just pure manipulation to make Ellie feel guilty, she was crying about her gazebo blowing away.

• Heart
Yes, and I think she wasn't crying about Ellie, that was just pure manipulation to make Ellie feel guilty, she was crying about her gazebo blowing away.
All the "I'm looking forward to a cuddle" I mean I do get it but coming from her it just feels like she expects to be mothered by Ellie, no doubt she burst into tears the minute Ellie walked through the door. I do feel s a parent you have to have some control over your emotions, being that fragile is so anxiety inducing for your kid.

Reactions: 5
All the "I'm looking forward to a cuddle" I mean I do get it but coming from her it just feels like she expects to be mothered by Ellie, no doubt she burst into tears the minute Ellie walked through the door. I do feel s a parent you have to have some control over your emotions, being that fragile is so anxiety inducing for your kid.
But when her daughter is at home she complains about being a chauffeur or friends being in the house. Don't get me wrong I moan about mine but with Wilkes it always seems attention seeking behaviour.

I had to go and watch again because when someone said a beauty room I wanted to make sure I was thinking the same woman.

She really is woe is me isnt she. Shame for the daughter.

What she really needs to do is declutter, I have never seen so much crap
She needs a 60 minute makeover. The house, not her. It would take a lot longer than 60 minutes to makeover her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
But when her daughter is at home she complains about being a chauffeur or friends being in the house. Don't get me wrong I moan about mine but with Wilkes it always seems attention seeking behaviour.
Hit the nail on the head! It must be so confusing to be around that behaviour as a teenager though, one minute Wilkes being over the top and needy and the next treating you like you're the biggest nuisance.

Reactions: 3
The only thing that I can maybe imagine wilko having is borderline personality disorder. That may explain the extreme mood swings and constant wanting reassurance. It may explain why her relationships with family and friends suffer. I know someone with BPD and she just seems like she has a few of the characteristic behaviors.

Reactions: 3
The only thing that I can maybe imagine wilko having is borderline personality disorder. That may explain the extreme mood swings and constant wanting reassurance. It may explain why her relationships with family and friends suffer. I know someone with BPD and she just seems like she has a few of the characteristic behaviors.

I have a close relative with BPD and I agree 100% the same relative displayed symptoms of munchausen syndrome and I do think it ties in because if you're ill people have more of a duty to you/won't abandon you because they have a moral obligation to stay. I'm not a doctor but it would explain the desire to be mentally and physically unwell I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh FGS, there are such things as weather forecasts - surely if you are expecting high winds, you take things like that down until the weather settles.

Blimey, the video was a bit of a pity fest at the end, wasn't it?
Sure was and only for all to feel sorry for her, Think she needs help with speaking rubbish and there is nothing wrong with her as she can lift the camera everyday ????? Say no more

Reactions: 5
Just started watching her new video....Taking CBD oil....She has CBD......Chronic Bullsh*t Disease 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a close relative with BPD and I agree 100% the same relative displayed symptoms of munchausen syndrome and I do think it ties in because if you're ill people have more of a duty to you/won't abandon you because they have a moral obligation to stay. I'm not a doctor but it would explain the desire to be mentally and physically unwell I guess.
Exactly and perhaps initially she got attention from loved ones or friends etc and held onto the sick act. And now her whole life and role in life is to be "sick" she has no hobbies, no friends, doesn't take any classes or go to any community centres who do ladies groups, or art classes, etc (there are these community centres dotted around every area)
She might not even realise that she's causing herself all this and is just stuck in a rut and needs to be pulled out and needs to take her life back. I mean she doesn't even go to proper therapy once a week with a proper psychologist. Like surely with the way she portrays her horrible childhood the first thing she would do with her money is get some proper private psychologist and psychiatrist. Might help her depression and her need for malingering and poor attitude. If there's any money left I wish she would sort her head out. Even for baby bears sake. If my mother treated me the way she treats baby I would be so sad and have such a bad self image. She's always talking about her bum and airing her private issues on YouTube. What mother would do that? She clearly needs help and not for her pretend fibro. Loose some weight and eat right that's the first thing any Dr would tell her.

Sorry for the long post but it had to be said

• Heart
Exactly and perhaps initially she got attention from loved ones or friends etc and held onto the sick act. And now her whole life and role in life is to be "sick" she has no hobbies, no friends, doesn't take any classes or go to any community centres who do ladies groups, or art classes, etc (there are these community centres dotted around every area)
She might not even realise that she's causing herself all this and is just stuck in a rut and needs to be pulled out and needs to take her life back. I mean she doesn't even go to proper therapy once a week with a proper psychologist. Like surely with the way she portrays her horrible childhood the first thing she would do with her money is get some proper private psychologist and psychiatrist. Might help her depression and her need for malingering and poor attitude. If there's any money left I wish she would sort her head out. Even for baby bears sake. If my mother treated me the way she treats baby I would be so sad and have such a bad self image. She's always talking about her bum and airing her private issues on YouTube. What mother would do that? She clearly needs help and not for her pretend fibro. Loose some weight and eat right that's the first thing any Dr would tell her.

Yeah she definitely need help but it's probably all part of an identity that she doesn't want to lose, admitting she has the issue would mean having to take some responsibility. She reminds me a lot of my own mum (which is probably why I can't stop watching/trying to figure her out) I thought my mum was wheelchair bound until I was 18 and by sheer chance discovered it was all a fabrication. I really worry for Ellie, I can see things becoming very difficult if she ever tries to step away from Wilkes.

She does fit into the Munchausen by Internet category

Munchausen by Internet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

No your 100% correct her weight needs to be addressed as anybody carrying that weight about can’t help , she tells so much on social media and think she should stop and think what she is doing and saying , She thinks she is being funny but she is being silly and people can see rite through that she is seeking sympathy but she got a cheek as she is healthy in my eyes x

No your 100% correct her weight needs to be addressed as anybody carrying that weight about can’t help , she tells so much on social media and think she should stop and think what she is doing and saying , She thinks she is being funny but she is being silly and people can see rite through that she is seeking sympathy but she got a cheek as she is healthy in my eyes x
As soon as Ellie was back it was a chinese take away....It makes me wonder how often she is getting them...I do not think she cooks anymore unless you can bung it in the microwave....She did say she buys them ready meals from Icelands

Reactions: 2
The France trip is in a week and half. It will be interesting to see how Wilkes comes with two teenage girls on holiday.

I can't believe anyone sending their daughter off with likely a stranger. The parents cannot be familiar with Wilkes creepy filming of young girls. I pray Wilkes uses common sense filming or at least something from the years on the job viewing similar images.

• Haha
The France trip is in a week and half. It will be interesting to see how Wilkes comes with two teenage girls on holiday.

I can't believe anyone sending their daughter off with likely a stranger. The parents cannot be familiar with Wilkes creepy filming of young girls. I pray Wilkes uses common sense filming or at least something from the years on the job viewing similar images.
I give it 4 days before she posts a gofundme to pay for the rest of the trip!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.