The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonights video she mentioned going to the doctors, crying saying she can't hold things, can't remember things, can't walk far, bumps in to things and loses her balance, and feels she needs a mobility scooter, there definitely is going to be a claim put in for pip theres no dowt about it.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I know it pees me right off...She does need to be reported asap...Someone with her illness has trouble doing the simple things in life...Housework...cooking unable to go out for a walk or go on holiday....The list is endless....Watch her on her next video.....She will read these comments and she is going to go to town on " Oh this hurts....that hurts i feel so ill and in pain"....She found the illness online and fancied having it....She has one big sh*t pie coming and is going to be funny to watch her eat it...lol
Yeah you were correct moaning about how tired she is ,..,,,,hand sore ,,,,,.might get a mobility scooter...... on and on about pure pure me ,,,,,,But she can get up everyday walking vloggin but she is VERY ILL ,..,. She is a joke and a disgrace she needs to stop and think what she does in her life and be grateful she is fit and healthy ,,,, hopefully pip will send her something to her PO Box

Tonights video she mentioned going to the doctors, crying saying she can't hold things, can't remember things, can't walk far, bumps in to things and loses her balance, and feels she needs a mobility scooter, there definitely is going to be a claim put in for pip theres no dowt about it.
She will be on pip the now she has a blue badge ????? Honestly she makes me sick and anybody watching her knows she is fit and healthy x Someone will report her to pip She thinks we’re all daft crying to the Doctor come on anybody that’s sick the way she makes out to be wouldn’t put it on social media

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning, first post here long time lurker! I live in the same town at this woman... the walks she goes on are serious hilly & not for the faint hearted!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Morning, first post here long time lurker! I live in the same town at this woman... the walks she goes on are serious hilly & not for the faint hearted!
Have you seen her about then? I am fecking fuming shes openly and publicy showing herself going up hills daily and going away on long holidays and very physical trips etc and yet somehow has a bloody blue badge! Blue badges are for mobility issues! she clearly doesnt have that she also claims she has trouble holding things but cooks cleans puts stuff up and walks 3 dogs daily with same hands she stats dont work very well!! yeah ok wilkes we beileve you NOT shes infuriates me because genuine disabled people are being put through the mill regulary with assements for bit of money or have a blue badge because of fake scammers like this women! she needs reporting and directing the DSS to her vlogs as evidence!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No I haven't see her about I tend to go there @ the weekends/evenings, looks like she goes at the hottest time of the day or when most people are at work.

Reactions: 4
Have you seen her about then? I am fecking fuming shes openly and publicy showing herself going up hills daily and going away on long holidays and very physical trips etc and yet somehow has a bloody blue badge! Blue badges are for mobility issues! she clearly doesnt have that she also claims she has trouble holding things but cooks cleans puts stuff up and walks 3 dogs daily with same hands she stats dont work very well!! yeah ok wilkes we beileve you NOT shes infuriates me because genuine disabled people are being put through the mill regulary with assements for bit of money or have a blue badge because of fake scammers like this women! she needs reporting and directing the DSS to her vlogs as evidence!!
Exactly!!!!!.....Also if her grip is not so good then how the hell does she manage to drive.....Not sure if you read my other post saying the next video after reading these comments that she will be moaning about her illness's and guess what she done exactly that.

Today's vlog, about 20 minutes in she's showing us the rubbish in her bathroom and the camera pans over an unflushed toilet full of god knows what. Filthy disgusting mare 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Today's vlog, about 20 minutes in she's showing us the rubbish in her bathroom and the camera pans over an unflushed toilet full of god knows what. Filthy disgusting mare 🤢
Oh gosh nearly threw up, she defiantly does not drink enough water...

• Sick
  • Wow
Why would anyone film their toilet contents. She did similar in Florida. She likes to think of herself as being above many people but she's got less class than a alley cat.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would anyone film their toilet contents. She did similar in Florida. She likes to think of herself as being above many people but she's got less class than a alley cat.
It made me feel sick. The amount of germs floating around that house 🤢 Puppy pee pads all over the house, unflushed toilet with the lid left up in the middle of summer..... she's gross.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to lay off the drink.....lol....She said the other day instead of reading the instructions she said destructions...lol...Also the last video when she was saying oh i have a picture of when i was a bridesmaid when i started the police service instead of service she said the police sersis....lol....I don't think she ever flushes the toilet she loves the smell of it....Notice how she is constantly huffing and puffing and moaning about her illness's...Playing on it cos she is reading these comments...lol....See how she managed to do all that clearing out....Noone with her illness would be able to do that....She just wanted us to see her bending over showing her big butt...lol...Also when she was out with the dogs and Archie was sitting on her feet and she said he usually does that when he wants something...Yea he was telling you that they all wanted a drink did them all panting not give you a hint you thicko.

I see wilkes is telling another Dad story...again another version of their fallout.

Reactions: 3

I see wilkes is telling another Dad story...again another version of their fallout.
Listening to her talk about her dad made me realise how she sees everyone in a really dark and negative way, no wonder she feels anxious of negative judgement, she thinks so negatively of others its probably impossible for her to imagine that people aren't the same way inclined. I went back recently to her earlier vlogs and found one where her dad had visited and he seemed really pleasant...

Just read her description in her latest video it says "What’s going on in the world of me! Keep clicking if you’re interested or click away if not!!"....How rude...lol

• Haha
Just read her description in her latest video it says "What’s going on in the world of me! Keep clicking if you’re interested or click away if not!!"....How rude...lol
Paahahaha, well it's just morbid curiosity/internet rubbernecking

• Haha
she said she got the blue badge for her fibro , and got it online
[/QUOTE How the hell does having ptsd give a reason to get a blue badge you would have to be out and right agrophobiac and be extreme to point cannot walk on a pavement etc! and wilkes isnt!

Reactions: 1
Paahahaha, well it's just morbid curiosity/internet rubbernecking
Hahahahaha!!....Buying more tat and expensive make up....Doing a beauty room and buying some expensive make up does she think it is all going to make her look like a beauty queen or something....lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.