The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched tonight's vlog, but she did say in the previous one she would sell the car as that would pay for it, and enjoyed the car but she had had her fun! A camper van! Not really very practical for the school run, is it?
Thanks! I skipped nearer the end and it does seem she'd getting rid of the Range Rover then. What a pointless purchase! She's only had it for a few months.

Also seems she no longer has the money for all of the other holidays she had planned as she said they'll be travelling in that over the summer...so thats Canada and the other places out of the window then.

I watched about 10 minutes of it. Is she now having the motorhome as her only vehicle? In a throwaway comment she said 'I have to bear in mind it's me that will be living in it' - is she actually planning to live in it? And all the fuss about ovens - does she do much cooking apart from heating up ready meals? The one she liked was 50k - surely that is most of her money gone then isn't it?
I'm not sure - it sounds as if she might 'trade in' the Range Rover and downsize? Probably get a cheap secondhand car (can't remember exactly how much she paid for that one, but think it was quite a bit - about £40k or more?) and go back to the kind she had before?

I'm guessing she plans on living in it permanently when Ellie goes to uni and she gets kicked out. I think she actually realised when she said to her ex about the garden, that she won't be able to live there forever. She did laugh it off but I think she was genuinely panicking which is why she's suddenly bought the camper van, even though people suggested it months ago and she told them to jog on.

No I don't think she cooks much at all. They seem to go out a lot to Costa or McDonalds, and if Ellie's at her dads its microwave meals. When I first started watching her, she used to cook and do stuff from scratch, but got lazy.

Reactions: 2
She could of bought a lovely 2 bed bungalow for herself and Ellie and still had change! I understand going on a bit of a splurge when getting a decent payout but she isnt thinking long term! living in a motor home is ridiculous.

Bungalow - £150,000
Small used car - £10,000
Dream American holiday - £10,000

that leaves £30,000 to have a massive splurge!

Reactions: 7
I watched about 10 minutes of it. Is she now having the motorhome as her only vehicle? In a throwaway comment she said 'I have to bear in mind it's me that will be living in it' - is she actually planning to live in it? And all the fuss about ovens - does she do much cooking apart from heating up ready meals? The one she liked was 50k - surely that is most of her money gone then isn't it?
I might be wrong but she did some counting and said 26 (something) not a lot left. I’m wondering if maybe now she has £26,000 left? It did sound like she was implying she was going to live in it and all I can think about is how rotten it will smell if she lives in it permanently with all the animals and the toilet not having a real door or anything 🤢 she should have taken the money and got herself a nice little flat/house instead of pretending to be something she’s not and buying all her flashy bits. She even could have bought a nice car, even a new vauxhall Astra or similar and a nice place to live then had some spare change. Really don’t understand her thinking at all.

Reactions: 6
She could of bought a lovely 2 bed bungalow for herself and Ellie and still had change! I understand going on a bit of a splurge when getting a decent payout but she isnt thinking long term! living in a motor home is ridiculous.

Bungalow - £150,000
Small used car - £10,000
Dream American holiday - £10,000

that leaves £30,000 to have a massive splurge!
Exactly this, if I ever came into enough money to buy somewhere outright then that would be my first purchase.
I know why she didn’t though, she knew if she had somewhere else to go she could doss with Ellie when she got given the house so had to make it so she had no other option. Guilt trip her with but I spent 200k on you so you need to let me stay here.
I’m guessing Ellie’s dad saw through her really stupid plan and has given her an end date and reality has finally hit home that she burnt through a decent plan and now can’t backtrack. Had she spent the money on things she could have sold them maybe she might have made back enough to buy somewhere.

Reactions: 6
As usual, I don't think Wilkes has thought this purchase through. The costs of running and maintaining the vehicle and with paying to park it somewhere it is not going to be inexpensive. Maybe this is another creepy example of copying the Ingham's. Coincidence that they go looking at a caravan one day and the next day she buys one.

It is going to be very crowded in the Wilkes Mobile. I can see her getting stuck in the shower and unable to open the door. That will be a wet and wild one!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She has either got alot more money then she is letting on or wants to appear that way or is betting on the second payout she mentioned the other day, either way she is spending like a millionaire and making herself look like a total idiot!
Did she actually purchase a camper van I didn't watch to the end?

She has either got alot more money then she is letting on or wants to appear that way or is betting on the second payout she mentioned the other day, either way she is spending like a millionaire and making herself look like a total idiot!
She said she did. It could be a lease or not bought right out. I feel she has been exaggerating the amount of money she has.
Funny thing about another lump sum. I am sure she said earlier in the year that her work related disability had been decided which is why she had the payout. Who knows the truth with this woman?

this woman just riles me im not even an aggressive person but every time i see her smug face pop up i feel like breaking the laptop she is an amazing con artist regarding benefit fraud she will be pleading poverty to her subs by xmas wanting all thoose free gifts

Reactions: 3
I highly doubt she has a lot of the money left..... and she has pissed it away like a just released criminal in a strip club. G’Ma Wilkes made it rain.....right out of her bank account.

Reactions: 5
this woman just riles me im not even an aggressive person but every time i see her smug face pop up i feel like breaking the laptop she is an amazing con artist regarding benefit fraud she will be pleading poverty to her subs by xmas wanting all thoose free gifts
She has the same effect on my husband and I. I am sure there are youtubers as horrible but I haven't yet found anyone who oozes such vileness.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She has the same effect on my husband and I. I am sure there are youtubers as horrible but I haven't yet found anyone who oozes such vileness.
With a lot of you tubers, I look at them and it seems like they were a nice person before money, freebies and YouTube fame corrupted them. Wiles just seems vile from the start.

Good thing she’ll never know what fame and money from YouTube are like!

Reactions: 3
Ughhh, Gross! The Woman is complaining about spots on her face, but sitting picking them as she is talking. She makes Me feel ill,

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Ughhh, Gross! The Woman is complaining about spots on her face, but sitting picking them as she is talking. She makes Me feel ill,
It was quite up-and-down today from the Fibro expert talking about writing her book by hand, trying to stay awake and climbing that hill. My takeaway was there is no way she understands how it feels to be terribly ill and in pain.

She said she did. It could be a lease or not bought right out. I feel she has been exaggerating the amount of money she has.
Funny thing about another lump sum. I am sure she said earlier in the year that her work related disability had been decided which is why she had the payout. Who knows the truth with this woman?
I think she got the payout on PTSD and not fibro. She seemed to be playing up the fibro but that wasn't work related I don't think.

Looking forward to the emptying the chemical crapper vlog ...probably baby bear hoisting a turd filled bucket to the sluice room...

The Joy's of campervaning. ...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looking forward to the emptying the chemical crapper vlog ...probably baby bear hoisting a turd filled bucket to the sluice room...

The Joy's of campervaning. ...
I honestly don't get why she didn't just buy a mobile home on a holiday site instead. She was moaning in a vlog about having trouble driving recently and feeling dizzy, so if that was the case then a camper van would be the last thing I'd buy!

Reactions: 1
If she keeps feeling dizzy she shouldn't really be driving should she? I see one of her most recent vlogs was a two hour live one of her walking up Windy Hill. I haven't watched a second of it - is it really just that? Two hours of that hill?

If she keeps feeling dizzy she shouldn't really be driving should she? I see one of her most recent vlogs was a two hour live one of her walking up Windy Hill. I haven't watched a second of it - is it really just that? Two hours of that hill?
I didn't watch the live but looking through its 1 hour of hill walk then 1 hour of her at home. I can't imagine live streaming whilst walking out and about - she should be paying attention to her dogs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.