The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't watch the live but looking through its 1 hour of hill walk then 1 hour of her at home. I can't imagine live streaming whilst walking out and about - she should be paying attention to her dogs!
To me it's crazy that she's physically able to go out on an hour walk. No matter how slow she's going an hour is an hour. She's such a big fraud, people will think that's what fibro is like.. literally a walk in the park.

Reactions: 6
To me it's crazy that she's physically able to go out on an hour walk. No matter how slow she's going an hour is an hour. She's such a big fraud, people will think that's what fibro is like.. literally a walk in the park.
I agree. It makes me so angry when she says to just motor on. She has no insight into how people who truly suffer find her attitude hurtful. She says to not tune in if you don't agree. I wonder how many people only watch because of concern she is a predator who will take advantage of the disabled. She "doesn't get" why Jeremy Kyle was stopped just because someone committed suicide?

Well Miss Expert of Depression and Anxiety maybe you should think past the list of symptoms you googled to read to your fam about your undiagnosed conditions.

Tattle barely had a mention from the fool on the hill because she is above all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It damn well annoys me how one minute She is so ill with her Fibro then in the next breath she is doing that stupid laugh,
If she was in severe pain I would not think she had much to laugh about,
and really what a stupid idea buying a motor home, Yes it will be nice and cosy with the heating on but once turned off for the night
the temperature will plummit and she will probably wake up feeling damp.
not ideal conditions for her so called health problems,

Wow, looks like this thread has become about as active as Wilkesโ€™s sex life...

Apologies for that mental image. Watched one of her videos for the first time in a while and Christ. I have never pissed myself while cringing that badly as I did with her plea to the most haunted people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I just donโ€™t have words for it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow, looks like this thread has become about as active as Wilkesโ€™s sex life...

Apologies for that mental image. Watched one of her videos for the first time in a while and Christ. I have never pissed myself while cringing that badly as I did with her plea to the most haunted people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I just donโ€™t have words for it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This sounds a belter... I have to do Wilkes in small doses..the florida vlogs left me a husk of a human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we get Wilkes vlogs added to the list of banned torture devices under the Geneva convention

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The camper van one gave me motion sickness...

Then I had visions of her taking a dump on the chemical loo with the door open vlogging. ๐Ÿ˜

• Sick
Omg the most haunted thing was genuinely distressing for me, had so much second hand embarrassment that I had to pause it and calm myself down. It was almost bearable until she started giving them her life story!

• Haha
Omg the most haunted thing was genuinely distressing for me, had so much second hand embarrassment that I had to pause it and calm myself down. It was almost bearable until she started giving them her life story!
Comedy gold and mortifying all rolled into one.
Can just imagine her if she won. Gurning at the camera and awkwardly flirting with the men on set like she did with the characters at Disney.

If flirting is the right word for what she did.

• Haha
Comedy gold and mortifying all rolled into one.
Can just imagine her if she won. Gurning at the camera and awkwardly flirting with the men on set like she did with the characters at Disney.

If flirting is the right word for what she did.
Hahaha Oh God it would be too much to bare (although part of me would love to see it happen)

Reactions: 1

Qualifications

Plenty of experience investigating in the dark with anxiety and PTSD. It is on her bucket list.

That sounds about right.

• Haha
Yet another illness she can power through if it suits her Iโ€™d imagine ๐Ÿ™„
She is claiming IBD from eating a banana. I would suspect the previous days' pub dinner.

The summer should prove challenging now that Ellie has discovered boys. Wilkes looked quite distressed about baby bear meeting her "friends" and ordering more wall photos including Ellie and friends.

Hoping stepmom has a sensible "boys" talk because we have heard Wilkes already.

She is claiming IBD from eating a banana. I would suspect the previous days' pub dinner.

The summer should prove challenging now that Ellie has discovered boys. Wilkes looked quite distressed about baby bear meeting her "friends" and ordering more wall photos including Ellie and friends.

Hoping stepmom has a sensible "boys" talk because we have heard Wilkes already.
Seriously? Jesus Christ sheโ€™s her own kind of stupid right there.
Just like her blaming her medication for making her constipated, not the constant takeaway and ready meals ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 2
Just got round to watching the most haunted audition...

Derek Acorah and Leasa Wilkes. ..a classic combo...

I think it would be worth a watch. But I would
have to get pissed first..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Big surprise tomorrow. Any guesses? Probably another purchase to flaunt to the bearfam.

Leasa can't stop smiling. Perhaps a new career of ghost busting?

And the poor mouse has passed on. It seems it is Ellies fault.

Big surprise tomorrow. Any guesses? Probably another purchase to flaunt to the bearfam.

Leasa can't stop smiling. Perhaps a new career of ghost busting?

And the poor mouse has passed on. It seems it is Ellies fault.
Probably something to do with the motor home?

I didn't realise they had a mouse? Or was it the hamster? I know hamsters don't tend to live very long, so it could've just been age?

Probably something to do with the motor home?

I didn't realise they had a mouse? Or was it the hamster? I know hamsters don't tend to live very long, so it could've just been age?
It was the hamster. Wilkes calls it a mouse or a rodent. Another impulse buy I think.

• Wow
Her Most haunted Audtion was dreadful and cringe worthy, they would have to desperate for her to win.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.