The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched in a few days, I’m waiting for the “ran out of money” rant that must be coming soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone caught up to Wilkos latest offerings or has everyone been bored to death? In the most recent vlog she's on the beach, yet again having a good old snipe at Ellie's dad and being rather antagonistic trying to figure out which sea swimmer he might be... Starting to think she genuinely enjoys the self inflicted drama and misery. Very strange.
Definitely a very bitter lady.
I loved that she’d been texting him about her future in the house. Seems she’s worrying now the moneys almost gone. Loved his response.

No wonder Ellie is the way she is with a mother like that. Childish drama and trying to piss him off because she didn’t like what he’d told her. Ellie’s probably heard every story of their relationship, twisted to favour Saint Leasa and demonise her father. Not healthy at all.

Reactions: 10
Definitely a very bitter lady.
I loved that she’d been texting him about her future in the house. Seems she’s worrying now the moneys almost gone. Loved his response.

No wonder Ellie is the way she is with a mother like that. Childish drama and trying to piss him off because she didn’t like what he’d told her. Ellie’s probably heard every story of their relationship, twisted to favour Saint Leasa and demonise her father. Not healthy at all.
What was his answer

Reactions: 1
What was his answer
She said she’d text him something like ‘I’m happy to put lots of money into doing up the garden if I can get some assurance I’ll be in the house long enough to enjoy it’

Apparently he replied ‘you won’t be’

Favourite person of the day award goes to him 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She said she’d text him something like ‘I’m happy to put lots of money into doing up the garden if I can get some assurance I’ll be in the house long enough to enjoy it’

Apparently he replied ‘you won’t be’

Favourite person of the day award goes to him 😍
Brilliant love it,her subs mentioned to her about buying somewhere to live and got told to jog on,well hope she some money put away for herself

Brilliant love it,her subs mentioned to her about buying somewhere to live and got told to jog on,well hope she some money put away for herself
Exactly. She wouldn’t listen to anyone who didn’t agree with her plan to act like lady muck and piss it all away. Probably just assumed her ex would take pity.
She deserves every problem that will come her way from what she did with that pension.

Exactly. She wouldn’t listen to anyone who didn’t agree with her plan to act like lady muck and piss it all away. Probably just assumed her ex would take pity.
She deserves every problem that will come her way from what she did with that pension.
I agree she has been looking down on everyone since she’s had that money and by the end of the year if not before she will have spent it all

Reactions: 7
I only managed to listen to a bit of it. Got as far as her saying she better stop vlogging in case one of the swimmers is him, as he'd have a go at her if he ended up in a vlog. Cue her cackling and wondering where Monty is as she hadn't been paying attention as usual. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
She must have known he would not let her stay in that house forever she could have bought a nice little house with her money and had change for a holiday to Disney. And a mug that heats up all by itself:)

Reactions: 4
Things have gone quiet in the Wilkes house. Maybe she can't get up off the new posh couch. Who doesn't take into account the extra room it would take up when reclined? Now she needs to find room for her table. Maybe time to say goodbye to the tweeters. She was stalking Ellie's dad, probably hoping he would see her and have a go at her so she would get it on film and 'sue him' for the house.

Things have gone quiet in the Wilkes house. Maybe she can't get up off the new posh couch. Who doesn't take into account the extra room it would take up when reclined? Now she needs to find room for her table. Maybe time to say goodbye to the tweeters. She was stalking Ellie's dad, probably hoping he would see her and have a go at her so she would get it on film and 'sue him' for the house.
Oh no I not watched it’s to big that’s is funny😁

Reactions: 1
I don't think she's vlogging as much now. I reckon she's disappointed she didn't gain subs from the holiday. 😂

• Haha
Only briefly watched but I think she bought one
I swear she said she didn't have enough money left before?

Edit: I just watched a bit and she genuinely said 'where would you put the microwave?'...its camping love, you're supposed to actually cook.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I swear she said she didn't have enough money left before?
I haven't watched tonight's vlog, but she did say in the previous one she would sell the car as that would pay for it, and enjoyed the car but she had had her fun! A camper van! Not really very practical for the school run, is it?

Reactions: 7
52 grand plus however much all those extras she asked for? 😮

How’s that going to work when she needs to get parking at the supermarket? Poor Ellie. Imagine being the kid at school who is picked up in a campervan.

I know Wilkes is thick but this is probably her worst idea so far.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Genuinely can’t stand this woman. Her attitude stinks, wonders why she isn’t growing her channel as we all know she would love to but seems to put so little effort into the content she puts out.

Also, is it just me but do her many ailments seem to worsen around, say, meetings with ex employers etc.? But then she’s absolutely fine in time to go motor home shopping?!

Genuinely can’t stand this woman. Her attitude stinks, wonders why she isn’t growing her channel as we all know she would love to but seems to put so little effort into the content she puts out.

Also, is it just me but do her many ailments seem to worsen around, say, meetings with ex employers etc.? But then she’s absolutely fine in time to go motor home shopping?!
Yeah she is trying to prove her 'fibro' is down to her job to get more money out of her ex employers and a bit more on her pension!

I bet she knows so little about camper vans, she has yet to realise she will have to empty the chemical toilet and waste water herself!!

Reactions: 5
I watched about 10 minutes of it. Is she now having the motorhome as her only vehicle? In a throwaway comment she said 'I have to bear in mind it's me that will be living in it' - is she actually planning to live in it? And all the fuss about ovens - does she do much cooking apart from heating up ready meals? The one she liked was 50k - surely that is most of her money gone then isn't it?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.