The Weather #4 Meteorology moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heating went on this evening for a hour to take the chill of it 😭 I didn’t want to but my bones felt cold and I felt miserable.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It's depressing. No sitting outdoors and enjoying the summer evenings because it's generally raining and too cold. It's going to be October before we know it.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Heating went on this evening for a hour to take the chill of it 😭 I didn’t want to but my bones felt cold and I felt miserable.
Don't blame you Lollyy. I was on the verge of doing exactly the same the other day but put some handwarmers and a blanket on instead, felt like it was blimmin' winter... 😭❄😩

I love it when it's sunny and warm for a few days, then it turns grey and raining for a few days. It really mixes things up. The rain and dreariness brings a pleasant comfort that I enjoy. I can sit by the window on my laptop and look out at the rain coming down. It's very soothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I love it when it's sunny and warm for a few days, then it turns grey and raining for a few days. It really mixes things up. The rain and dreariness brings a pleasant comfort that I enjoy. I can sit by the window on my laptop and look out at the rain coming down. It's very soothing.
Only if it’s raining during the week and sunny at the weekends. Normally is the opposite

Reactions: 2
Horrendous smirrie rain on the drive to work this morning. Felt very autumnal until I got out the car. Still, as others have said, prefer this to 40 degree heat.

My tomatoes have given up, there's a pigeon building a nest in one of the trees at the end of the garden, even nature is confused. Where is summer 🤷🏼‍♀️.

I hope this isn't "it" for UK summer though. Would love some 23-4 degrees in August 🙏

Reactions: 5
Omg it’s so cold today. Really windy too. Blowing the fence panels windy!!! I’ve got a big cardy on. Weird summer we are having

Horrendous smirrie rain on the drive to work this morning. Felt very autumnal until I got out the car. Still, as others have said, prefer this to 40 degree heat.
Never heard that before, smirrie! We call it mizzly! Can't believe folks are putting on their heating !

• Heart
I love autumn weather but this is making me depressed. Think I’ve had my washing out only a couple times over this ‘summer’🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly just want some warm days, sunshine and being able to do outdoor things😩

Reactions: 4
Not gonna lie I knew this summer would be a wet one after last years heatwave. It’s always the case. It’s rained all evening since 5 and it’s gonna rain all night too and most of next week 😟😟

Reactions: 1
I love autumn weather but this is making me depressed. Think I’ve had my washing out only a couple times over this ‘summer’🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly just want some warm days, sunshine and being able to do outdoor things😩
I'm generally speaking a bit of a summer hater, can't stand the heat etc but I have to admit, even I'm hating this weather now purely for the fact it's been impossible to get my washing out on the line! I'm sick of having a clothes airer up in the house 😩

Reactions: 5
My garden is Drenched again. All it’s done today is rain and most of this week is saying rain as well
I didn’t realise we got monsoons in the UK now

Can we not just have a nice solid 2 weeks of 23 degrees and sunshine before we decend into Autumn weather? I’m used to wet Aprils but a wet July where there entire month has been overcast and rain, does feel like maybe we had all our summer weather in June? And that now we face potentially a 7 month winter? :unsure: Has the jet stream moved yet?

Reactions: 3