The Weather #4 Meteorology moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone round my way is out doing garden admin stuff quickly before it starts pouring it down again.

Reactions: 1
It actually feels quite fresh here this morning and I've put a wooly cardigan on :ROFLMAO: it's making me excited for Autumn/winter though

Reactions: 2
It has rained solid for roughly 3 weeks.
I have a fire lit. I have lights on during the day because its dark. I'm just not happy with this situation. In the heat I bought new clothes and shoes that I cannot wear, I bought two new fans that now only sit and mock me, the Teddy bedding is back on the beds. The shops are selling Halloween stuff and I normally wouldn't complain because I love it but I want a summer first.
In saying that my brother in law is in Italy and they couldn't go outside, they're dreading the journey to the airport, they're actually considering making it during the night and having an extra long sit in the airport.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It has rained solid for roughly 3 weeks.
I have a fire lit. I have lights on during the day because its dark. I'm just not happy with this situation. In the heat I bought new clothes and shoes that I cannot wear, I bought two new fans that now only sit and mock me, the Teddy bedding is back on the beds. The shops are selling Halloween stuff and I normally wouldn't complain because I love it but I want a summer first.
In saying that my brother in law is in Italy and they couldn't go outside, they're dreading the journey to the airport, they're actually considering making it during the night and having an extra long sit in the airport.
Same here. Though you'll thank yourself for the clothes and fans when a late summer heatwave hits. I don't think we'll get 40 this year now, but we might get some 30s in August if this rainy spell shifts.

I too have lots of summer tops waiting to be worn, but today I had to wear my chunky knit cardigan.

Same here. Though you'll thank yourself for the clothes and fans when a late summer heatwave hits. I don't think we'll get 40 this year now, but we might get some 30s in August if this rainy spell shifts.

I too have lots of summer tops waiting to be worn, but today I had to wear my chunky knit cardigan.
Are we getting it? Our local weatherman went silent this morning when asked if there was any sign of this stopping. Yeah I'm not freezing but there's a dampness in the air. Wet summers annoy me.

Are we getting it? Our local weatherman went silent this morning when asked if there was any sign of this stopping. Yeah I'm not freezing but there's a dampness in the air. Wet summers annoy me.
I wouldn't bet on it but you never know 😂

• Haha
It's pissed down here all day, must be awful for the emmets, but I'd rather this than the awful temperatures in Europe.

The rain today is awful! Like a super fine mist ALL DAY
Also putting lights on at this time of night when usually at this point in summer can still be sat outside til 10pm is just bizarre!
July has been a total washout

Reactions: 4
It has chucked it down for the last two days and I mean constant. It’s flooded where I live and the surrounding towns. I just wanna get my washing dry and enjoy the sun a little bit is it too much to ask 😭😭😭😭

remember this time last year we were all crying it was 30+ degrees. 😭😂

Reactions: 7
It has chucked it down for the last two days and I mean constant. It’s flooded where I live and the surrounding towns. I just wanna get my washing dry and enjoy the sun a little bit is it too much to ask 😭😭😭😭

remember this time last year we were all crying it was 30+ degrees. 😭😂
I know, us folks like to moan about the weather, but tis been a wet July, but at least the temperature is bearable!

Reactions: 5
It has looked like November all day today. Just a gloom that never seemed to lift.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The rain today is awful! Like a super fine mist ALL DAY
Also putting lights on at this time of night when usually at this point in summer can still be sat outside til 10pm is just bizarre!
July has been a total washout
Yes! We went to watch the husband play football earlier and came back saturated, put our oodies on and had pie and mash. It's July ffs!!!.

Reactions: 3
It has been raining here for 24 hours and we have had over a months worth of rain. 😩 Tomorrow and Tuesday are supposed to be okay though.
I’m going glamping in a few weeks and it rained a fair bit last year, but I really hope it dries up! I don’t want it to be 30C but this is ridiculous!

I'm forecast rain all week 😦
It really does feel like a wet Autumn. I hope we do get a bit more summer before Autumn actually arrives!

Reactions: 5
Managed a good walk late afternoon/early evening today, first time that's been possible for days as it's been raining so hard. Be nice if there was a run of dry, warm-ish days - the kind of days you can get washing dried outside. 🤞