The Weather #4 Meteorology moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally fed up of it! Same as others have said was forecast lovely this morning, which it was, slightly cloudy but sunny in parts and 16 degrees
This afternoon torrential rain which hasn’t stopped since 4pm

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I had the dog out numerous times earlier. She ran circles around me doing the 💩 dance. Now it’s pissing it down she needs to go. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nipped out earlier and it was grey raining cold with strong winds it felt more like October 🤣

Reactions: 1
Absolutely pissing down, dog won't be going out anymore tonight! Poor little birds, got fledgings here, they're looking pretty wet. Did I read there's supposed to be a heatwave end of the month?

I’m so sick of this, and my summer holiday was in April so hot even got any sun to look forward to! I’ve got an outdoor event in august, praying it’s not cancelled!

• Sad
Technically, it's not even summer yet, it starts June 21st. This is normal spring temperatures/weather :ROFLMAO: we're just so used to global warming, we expect 25 degrees by May now

Technically, it's not even summer yet, it starts June 21st. This is normal spring temperatures/weather :ROFLMAO: we're just so used to global warming, we expect 25 degrees by May now
Meteorological summer started 1 June.
Single digit temperatures are not normal for June!

Reactions: 2
Meteorological summer started 1 June.
Single digit temperatures are not normal for June!
Either way, there's still another 3 months of to go yet for it to heat up.

"Across the UK, June temperatures average a daily high of 18 degrees Celsius (64 degrees Fahrenheit) and a low of 9 °C (48 °F)."

It's felt a bit grey recently. My birthday was on Friday and I remember the last four or so years the week around my birthday was like 25-30 degrees, sunny etc (and I think 2017 and 2018 as well). Whereas on Friday this year it was 18 degrees and the weather was changeable with sunshine and showers.

It's quite nice and sunny where I am today, clear blue skies etc. 18 degrees so not super warm but still quite pleasant I think. I hate it when it's super hot anyway, anything between 18 - 22 degrees with a nice gentle breeze is perfect for me 😂