Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollyy

VIP Member
Heating went on this evening for a hour to take the chill of it 😭 I didn’t want to but my bones felt cold and I felt miserable.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
Of course it's going to be miserable over the bank hol, it's tradition 🙄.

Has anyone noticed the explosion in gnats/midges this year? Soon as there's a whiff of sun they seem to be everywhere.

The weather tomorrow here on the south coast looks absolutely horrendous.

Excluding snow, I think we have the lot tomorrow - sun, cloud, rain, hail, thunder, lightning and 40-50mph wind gusts😩😭

• Wow
  • Sad

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I'm loving seeing some spring flowers pushing through but feel like this is giving me false hope of spring. Very dull lots of rain today (southwest England)

Elle Woods

VIP Member
After today the temps in my area are meant to drop a bit which I'm so pleased about. Still too warm for my liking, but anything is better than this horrible muggy heat we've got now. It's got me feeling so rough

• Heart

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
Fed up with this bloody miserable weather.

Thought when I was pregnant I'd have a wonderful summer getting all my washing dried on the line. Wouldn't need to worry about what coats I fitted in to until late September. Walks daily in the sunshine topping up my tan. Instead I have been using my tumble dryer constantly, I have to wear my old walking coat regularly which makes me look like a 90s grannny and I'm pale as a ghost and regularly come home from nap walks soaking fecking wet. Bah humbug.
---
My tomatoes have given up, there's a pigeon building a nest in one of the trees at the end of the garden, even nature is confused. Where is summer 🤷🏼‍♀️.
I've got about 20 flowers total on my tomato plants. I have 4 growing. One of them was a seedling planted in February and it's barely knee height still.

• Sad

Rainbow1

VIP Member
The rain today is awful! Like a super fine mist ALL DAY
Also putting lights on at this time of night when usually at this point in summer can still be sat outside til 10pm is just bizarre!
July has been a total washout

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
This summer has been very underwhelming hasn't it. Even by British standards, we are approaching August and we haven't really had a decent summer. It's been on and off, and now we are getting heavy winds, rain, and low 20s.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I’m an autumn/winter lover and even I’m sick of this weather now. I’ve had to get some of my winter jumpers/jackets back out which I’d previously vacuum packed away 🥶

• Heart

zetta buttons

VIP Member
I can’t wait to start moaning about the heat. Where’s the fucking sun?

(I know it was sunny yesterday, but I live surrounded by hills so I get none. I have to walk up a ducking hill to feel it on my face. Why I chose to live in the hilly north is beyond me)

RaveChampion

Chatty Member
Pure moor grime where I am and various shifting banks of fog.
It's nice to be indoors with the heating on.
I like this type of weather tbh. It's the secret goth in me.

• Heart

Lucie1001

Chatty Member
I’m so sick of this, and my summer holiday was in April so hot even got any sun to look forward to! I’ve got an outdoor event in august, praying it’s not cancelled!

• Sad

JulesWake

Chatty Member
I actually got into a heated debate (pun not intended) with my coworkers as my boss said there could be enough budget for the engineering team go for a rest & retreat week abroad and 70% of the team think Portugal/Spain would be amazing, rent a villa, enjoy the sunshine etc. But then there's the 30%, of which I'm a part of, who think that sun holiday sounds nightmarish and are insisting a remote snow cabin in one of the Scandinavian countries is a much better option.

I've noticed a trend, that those of us who are fighting for the cold holiday are the introverts and we all happen to be gamers as well lol. Oh well, more hot chocolate for us I guess?

You are welcome to join me and my other three coworkers who want to stay in a remote cabin, drink hot chocolate and play cozy games lol
I'm there!
Being outdoors is over rated

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Fed up of the weather now, even the forecasts seem to be way off, I looked at several which said a chance of rain around 2pm but from 11am it’s been chucking it all day!
Definitely feels autumnal, bizarre to think it’s July