Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollie Day

VIP Member
Next doors scaffolding has come down into our front garden. Not their fault as its beyond their control. But added to other bits and bobs of debris dotted about the garden, the postman (who knocked with a parcel) drew my attention to a pink lacey thong hanging off our hedge. I don't think he believed me when I said it wasn't mine 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
You just know the temp will increase by aboit 10 degrees in the next couple weeks and without much warning it'll be near on or over 30c. That happened last year if I remember right. It was 21/22 one day, then a few days later it was 30c+. This current temp is ideal for this country.

JulesWake

Chatty Member
Sending lots of love to you all!
Summer is on it's way out! Yippie.

Only a few more days of heat and before you know it, RAIN! :)
People think I'm mad because of how much I miss rain, but I always think it does the skin wonders, at least much more so than burning and ageing your skin.

Happy Saturday
x

• Heart

Blockster

I'm now on the sofa, my upstairs feels like a 1000 degrees, downstairs feels cool and bearable, like I can breath.

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
It was raining very heavily earlier and I got drenched and very cold. I am away for the night with only a light cotton dress on and a jacket. Still prefer this to being very hot though :)

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
Been outside the last 2 days watching racing and the mornings were beautiful, but then when it clouded over it was so chilly! And today is going to be vile. Why can’t we just have a spell of fine weather, it doesn’t have to be hot but just dry and blue skies would be a start!

BaxterBillions

VIP Member
I've got spot-prone skin and this summer has been particularly bad for breakouts. I had been practically cleary for around 8 months until June when I started getting big red zits. This heat and humidity can fuck right off!

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
It has chucked it down for the last two days and I mean constant. It’s flooded where I live and the surrounding towns. I just wanna get my washing dry and enjoy the sun a little bit is it too much to ask 😭😭😭😭

remember this time last year we were all crying it was 30+ degrees. 😭😂
I know, us folks like to moan about the weather, but tis been a wet July, but at least the temperature is bearable!

coconochanel

VIP Member
Do you know what else I'm over? Summer fits. I love dressing for colder weather. Puffer coats, teddy jackets, loads of cute layers, cozy hoodies :love: I am SO over shorts and t-shirts.
Oh yeah give me a cosy jumper, jeans and a puffa coat and Im happy 🤣

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I'm forecast rain all week 😦
It really does feel like a wet Autumn. I hope we do get a bit more summer before Autumn actually arrives!

JulesWake

Chatty Member
I’ve decided I prefer to be cold! Hot weather you can go now thanks 🙏 snuggling in a blanket, hot drinks and stews now please. Thank you for listening…. Now make it COLD!!! 😂
Would you be interested in moving to Antartica with me? You'd never have to be 'hot' again. :giggle:

• Haha

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I love autumn weather but this is making me depressed. Think I’ve had my washing out only a couple times over this ‘summer’🤦🏻‍♀️ honestly just want some warm days, sunshine and being able to do outdoor things😩
I'm generally speaking a bit of a summer hater, can't stand the heat etc but I have to admit, even I'm hating this weather now purely for the fact it's been impossible to get my washing out on the line! I'm sick of having a clothes airer up in the house 😩

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Exactly. We don't need extreme heat, but just a bit of warmth would be nice. 23 degrees with a gentle breeze would be nice. But I'm forecast 48 hrs of rain at the weekend 😂👍

Lucie1001

Chatty Member
18th feb and I’m sat in garden wearing shorts in the north east! Don’t think this will last though 🤣

• Haha