The Weather #4 Meteorology moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you managed ok!
Today there’s more snow and I have to take the dog to the groomers which he is well overdue so can’t cancel. Why does it have to be the two days I need to drive 😭🤣
Yes thank you, the closer I got to work the less snow there was. I do think my nervousness makes me overreact, one flake of snow and I'm like everybody stop! ✋ ❄ 😄.

Just very icy here today. Take care, at least you'll have a swish pooch!.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes thank you, the closer I got to work the less snow there was. I do think my nervousness makes me overreact, one flake of snow and I'm like everybody stop! ✋ ❄ 😄.

Just very icy here today. Take care, at least you'll have a swish pooch!.
I’m the same, over react lol. Just dropped him off and the roads were fine as cars have melted most of it. Just glad I hadn’t booked him in for 9am like I usually do, that could have been a different story 🤣

Reactions: 1
We’ve had a fair bit of snow overnight. My kids are ecstatic, me not so much. Pretty to look at but not great to be out in 😂 🫣

I loved the cold, sunny days. Now we're back to damp, damp, damp. This year has been so bloody wet, it's horrible.

Reactions: 6
I loved the cold, sunny days. Now we're back to damp, damp, damp. This year has been so bloody wet, it's horrible.
yes last couple of days been a hard frost and sunny blue Skys today back to b being cold dank and rain filled!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
This constant rainy, dark, miserable weather is getting me down now 😫 I love the dry, crisp autumnal/winter weather but constant rain is just doing my head in now

Reactions: 7
This constant rainy, dark, miserable weather is getting me down now 😫 I love the dry, crisp autumnal/winter weather but constant rain is just doing my head in now
I hate the constant rain, too. It's just so damp. Always feel like I'm steaming off!!

My weather apps showing 13° for Monday! I just hope it's dry because this constant light drizzles driving me mad

Omg this wind 🌪🤯.

Awoke to a clatter, the attic hatch door has lifted off and disappeared in to the attic somewhere. Husbands away over night so guess it's staying there!.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg this wind 🌪🤯.

Awoke to a clatter, the attic hatch door has lifted off and disappeared in to the attic somewhere. Husbands away over night so guess it's staying there!.
it’s really blowy, isn’t it?! My garden is a wind tunnel and I heard it howling through this morning, urgh! Bring back the cold, dry and still weather, please.

Reactions: 3
Recycling bins all across the street this morning, woooops. Normally we get some fair warning of these storm/winds, but this morning was the first i heard of it.

Am working in what is a giant tin shed warehouse today, in North London. Feck me it is windy. the noise of the roof being flexed is horrendous.

Hope the roof on my house is intact when I get home!

I can’t wait to start moaning about the heat. Where’s the bleeping sun?

(I know it was sunny yesterday, but I live surrounded by hills so I get none. I have to walk up a ducking hill to feel it on my face. Why I chose to live in the hilly north is beyond me)

That is wild out there. My fence is down and even my empty wheelie bins have gone flying.

• Sad
Next doors scaffolding has come down into our front garden. Not their fault as its beyond their control. But added to other bits and bobs of debris dotted about the garden, the postman (who knocked with a parcel) drew my attention to a pink lacey thong hanging off our hedge. I don't think he believed me when I said it wasn't mine 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No summer in Australia yet! Massive storms and ended up with the neighbours washing in my yard