The Weather #4 Meteorology moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've rescheduled it.
So weather should be balmy tomorrow and Friday now.
It's a sacrifce I've made for everyone else or something. I'm very civic minded that way.

Reactions: 1
It's snowed/snowing.
I'd call it a light covering but it's had a knock on effect - school closures etc. Glad I didn't do the dentist app first thing tbh.

I'm loving seeing some spring flowers pushing through but feel like this is giving me false hope of spring. Very dull lots of rain today (southwest England)

Reactions: 4
Light Fog, thawing snow. A bit nippy.
I'm loving seeing some spring flowers pushing through but feel like this is giving me false hope of spring. Very dull lots of rain today (southwest England)
It's Spring fairly soonish isn't it?
Kind of forgotten about it till i saw your post.

18th feb and I’m sat in garden wearing shorts in the north east! Don’t think this will last though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
18th feb and I’m sat in garden wearing shorts in the north east! Don’t think this will last though 🤣
You’re braver than me. I’ve just come back from walking the dog and I had a fleecy coat on 🤣🤣🤣. This will probably be the warmest it gets up here !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sick of the rain, so much surface water, so much road spray, so many flood plains absolutely saturated. I hope we get a nice Spring.

Reactions: 3
The 10 day forecast on my phone - are my eyes deceiving me or does it say 22 degrees in 10 days 🤣 to be fair it is 10 days away, a lot can change by then

9725B897-A618-4B94-9E9E-62616663B6F1.jpeg

April should be quite unpredictable/on the cold side.
Invariably improves in May which becomes increasingly humid/sometimes uncomfortably so by months end.
I always go by the rhyme "Ne'er cast a clout till May is out".
I see a lot of "weather" where I am (exposed location) and that rhyme usually works for me.
This month has felt "normal" to me thus far.
I for one would welcome the return of a wonky,dank "English summer". It's what our housing stock is designed for TBF.

It's actually warm and sunny here at the moment but surprise surprise rain coming in later turning heavy tomorrow and of course I've got a few day holiday from work 🤨

• Sad