The Weather #4 Meteorology moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought there might be snow.
I've kind of prepped for it but I'm not getting that nice "pre snow" feeling.
It's a PITA when it comes TBF. It's never at a convenient time IMO.

Reactions: 3
We’ve had flurries on and off today but thankfully it hasn’t come to anything more. I hate when it freezes over and the place is like an ice rink. I’m just about to go out and grit the driveway and path, and my elderly neighbours’ too. It’s baltic 🥶

Reactions: 2
It’s snowed here and now it’s raining so tomorrow morning it’s going to be lethal. Then it’s back to pissing rain from the weekend.

It can’t ever be normal.

I'm not looking forward to the turn, I'm so sick of the rain. We've had a lovely 10 days off from it, now next week will be damp, humid and WET.

It did snow tbf.
It only seems to have fallen up here though in a very localised area and delayed everything.
It's not blocked access to work.
Wrong type of snow IMO.

We had a few inches of snow yesterday, but it partly thawed during the day.
I know that people hate the grey weather, but I can’t afford to have my heating on all of the time and need a reprieve from the cold!

We had a few inches of snow yesterday, but it partly thawed during the day.
I know that people hate the grey weather, but I can’t afford to have my heating on all of the time and need a reprieve from the cold!
I'm with you! I need this cold weather to stop as our house is getting so cold without the heating on. I'm just hoping the summer balances it up 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hope everyone is staying safe during storm isha I've never heard wind so strong and so loud 😲

Reactions: 7
Also here to post about the wind. There's been a constant hum for the past half hour and don't expect it to get any better.

All train services in Scotland finished at 7pm tonight and none will run until late morning tomorrow. That's probably spooked me the most to be honest.

Ohh warning for tornadoes, don’t be near windows, errmm so where are we meant to sleep?!

• Haha
Please don't snow on Thursday or drop a 300 km snow bomb or something.
I've got a dental app first thing then and every bleeping thing stops round my way with the slightest dusting. Weekends fine but not before then please.

and can it hold off Friday too we have dinner and a show booked and I'm really looking forward to it

Please don't snow on Thursday or drop a 300 km snow bomb or something.
I've got a dental app first thing then and every bleeping thing stops round my way with the slightest dusting. Weekends fine but not before then please.
We're due to travel from just outside London to Cumbria on Friday for a very anticipated wedding. I am going to be PISSED OFF beyond measure if we can't make it because of the snow. There's hot tubs and trees and an open bar 😩

• Sad
Hopefully it'll just be rain and you'll get up there without any problems on Friday. Cumbria will look all dramatic and brooding if you can see it through the fog.
Same with your dinner and show RosieGlow. I know it's winter and all but it's been so mild recently it's lulled me into a false sense of security tbh.
I'm seriously thinking of ringing the dentist tomorrow from work and explaining my quandry. If I do and reschedule you can then guarantee it won't snow and I'll feel daft. Wouldn't be the first time tbf.
Keep us posted if you can though how your journeys work out.

Hopefully it'll just be rain and you'll get up there without any problems on Friday. Cumbria will look all dramatic and brooding if you can see it through the fog.
Same with your dinner and show RosieGlow. I know it's winter and all but it's been so mild recently it's lulled me into a false sense of security tbh.
I'm seriously thinking of ringing the dentist tomorrow from work and explaining my quandry. If I do and reschedule you can then guarantee it won't snow and I'll feel daft. Wouldn't be the first time tbf.
Keep us posted if you can though how your journeys work out.
The weather warnings for snow for my area have disappeared and it looks like it's going to be heavy rain instead fingers crossed 🤞 it's sods law isn't it if you reshudule something it turns out you didn't need too if I was you I would ring the dentist anyway nothing wrong with being prepared 😊