The Weather #3 Meteorology moaning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went to a pub quiz tonight at our local. When we emerged around 10am all the cars were covered in a good five inches of thick snow.

The cars were all sliding up the hill outside.

An absolute shocker. Not forecast.

People were having to leave their cars there and walk home!

Reactions: 2
Went to a pub quiz tonight at our local. When we emerged around 10am all the cars were covered in a good five inches of thick snow.

The cars were all sliding up the hill outside.

An absolute shocker. Not forecast.

People were having to leave their cars there and walk home!
Blimey. Where about are you ? Roughly 😂 don’t expect you to give your location!

About 4 inches here (Village in North Herts) on top of all the ice. Someone was going to tidy up my garden today. I think that's off now 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
No snow here but -1 and really icy. Roads are dreadful. Much worse than yesterday when it was -5 , very bizarre.

• Sad
We went to panto yesterday afternoon and came out to heavy snow 🥰

I’m glad the theatre is walking distance though and I’m dreading now the roads and pavements are going to turn into slushy ice 😬

Snow is nice for about 5 minutes when you’re indoors and outside looks like a Christmas card, but it soon turns to tit. Slush and ice 👎🏻

I live at the top of a steep hill, it’s more of a hindrance than anything tbh.

Reactions: 8
Several inches of snow here in London.

I too much prefer this cold weather to the extreme heat we had in the summer. I was out for a walk yesterday afternoon, before the snow started, wrapped up, and it was far nicer than the days when it was 40 degrees and I couldn't even contemplate leaving the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Several inches of snow here in London.

I too much prefer this cold weather to the extreme heat we had in the summer. I was out for a walk yesterday afternoon, before the snow started, wrapped up, and it was far nicer than the days when it was 40 degrees and I couldn't even contemplate leaving the house.
I agree. As cold as it is, at least you can layer up to keep warm. You can’t take your skin off to cool down. I can’t handle the heat. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.