The Unlikely Dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shares a photo about the new restrictions, which insinuates young people are being unfairly blamed for harsher lockdown rules (I agree with this photo), then posts two posts about hurrying to see mates before it comes into force, and one of him within kissing distance of two non-household members. What a bloody hypocrite.

Reactions: 1
Shares a photo about the new restrictions, which insinuates young people are being unfairly blamed for harsher lockdown rules (I agree with this photo), then posts two posts about hurrying to see mates before it comes into force, and one of him within kissing distance of two non-household members. What a bloody hypocrite.
He comes across really immature with those posts and very out of touch with everything that’s been happening. I’m quite laid back about it all in general, but we can’t forget that people have actually been dying. Just because he’s not been affected by it personally, he comes across like it’s all one big joke!

He comes across really immature with those posts and very out of touch with everything that’s been happening. I’m quite laid back about it all in general, but we can’t forget that people have actually been dying. Just because he’s not been affected by it personally, he comes across like it’s all one big joke!
My grandmother passed away from it in May, we couldn’t visit her in hospital and I couldn’t attend the funeral, as at the time only 10 people were allowed to attend. We’ve been waiting for restrictions to be lifted so we can have a family celebration of her life. Doesn’t look like that’ll happen anytime soon!

I’ve done my absolute best to follow the rules, and annoys the hell out of me that other people doesn’t have the same consideration for others.

Reactions: 2
My grandmother passed away from it in May, we couldn’t visit her in hospital and I couldn’t attend the funeral, as at the time only 10 people were allowed to attend. We’ve been waiting for restrictions to be lifted so we can have a family celebration of her life. Doesn’t look like that’ll happen anytime soon!

I’ve done my absolute best to follow the rules, and annoys the hell out of me that other people doesn’t have the same consideration for others.
How awful for you all, it’s been such a horrible year. ☹

I’ve been quite relaxed in the sense that I’m not worried about catching it and I’m not fretting about things, but. I have stuck to all the rules, wore a mask, not attended any social gatherings ect. Everyone needs to do their bit otherwise it just doesn’t work. It really annoys me that people don’t take it seriously and act like it’s all a big joke.

My nan passed away, and like you I wasn’t able to see her or attend the funeral due to numbers. I just feel so angry when people who haven’t been sticking to the rules then complain about how hard it is, the really don’t have a clue...

• Heart
Nah. Wait a minute, he thanked you because you passed him something? He used basic manners and your so surprised it required an insta story? That says it all!

Reactions: 5
How awful for you all, it’s been such a horrible year. ☹

I’ve been quite relaxed in the sense that I’m not worried about catching it and I’m not fretting about things, but. I have stuck to all the rules, wore a mask, not attended any social gatherings ect. Everyone needs to do their bit otherwise it just doesn’t work. It really annoys me that people don’t take it seriously and act like it’s all a big joke.
No I’m not too worried either, but we’ve still all had to change the way we do things. I still try not to take my kids out to the shops etc unless absolutely necessary, I wear a mask etc etc. We haven’t seen my other Nan since February, she’s 85, lives in sheltered accommodation and I’m terrified that the kids or I will inadvertently pass it on to her.

But at the same time, I think what an awful way to spend the last years of life, basically shut away from all your family, we should be making the most of this time with her.

No I’m not too worried either, but we’ve still all had to change the way we do things. I still try not to take my kids out to the shops etc unless absolutely necessary, I wear a mask etc etc. We haven’t seen my other Nan since February, she’s 85, lives in sheltered accommodation and I’m terrified that the kids or I will inadvertently pass it on to her.

But at the same time, I think what an awful way to spend the last years of life, basically shut away from all your family, we should be making the most of this time with her.
It’s horrible isn’t it. My Nan who passed away had stopped chemo just before lockdown to spend quality time With her family and to see her great grand children, and it never happened. Anyway, I digress. Although perhaps reflecting on what I’ve experienced it explains why I find his Covid related posts so so triggering.
I wonder how polite Tom is if he finds it so amazing that Kai said thank you!? I’d expect my two year old to say thanks, and he does, and genuinely means it...

It’s horrible isn’t it. My Nan who passed away had stopped chemo just before lockdown to spend quality time With her family and to see her great grand children, and it never happened. Anyway, I digress. Although perhaps reflecting on what I’ve experienced it explains why I find his Covid related posts so so triggering.
I wonder how polite Tom is if he finds it so amazing that Kai said thank you!? I’d expect my two year old to say thanks, and he does, and genuinely means it...
Just shows how often Kai uses his manners, never apparently! 😂 loads of kids these days are seriously lacking manners, I used to work in a primary school and most of the kids never said please or thank you.
My brothers and I were always made to say please and thank you to everything, my brother’s teacher once told my mum that he was the only child in the class to say thank you when she handed him his homework! 😂

I don’t understand why he’s bragging that a 5 year old said thank you?
My daughter was two last week and says thank you all the time? She shouted “THANK YOU MUCH” at the supermarket delivery guy tonight 😂

I know the rules don’t come in until tomorrow, but I’m just really surprised that they’re having a group picnic with at least ten of them with none of them social distancing and them all being from different households. I can’t see them following the new rules from tomorrow, not a chance.

Reactions: 3
‘Just my son in the middle of the river...’

Without a bloody life jacket on....

Literally felt like messaging him that. I can’t believe how stupid they are.
I would have messaged him, but he’s so arrogant he probably would have come up with some excuse “oh the water is shallow there” or “there isn’t a strong current”. People are so ignorant when it comes water, he could quite easily fall in and get into trouble.

Last edited:
Literally felt like messaging him that. I can’t believe how stupid they are.
I would have messaged him, but he’s so arrogant he probably would have come up with some excuse “oh the water is shallow there” or “there isn’t a strong current”. People are so ignorant when it comes water, he could quite easily fall in and get into trouble.
I assume that tiny little jacket thing he has on is supposed to be a life jacket....

I know the rules don’t come in until tomorrow, but I’m just really surprised that they’re having a group picnic with at least ten of them with none of them social distancing and them all being from different households. I can’t see them following the new rules from tomorrow, not a chance.
I had the same thought.... I dunno. I always Think I’m going to stop following and try and focus on a more relatable person.... but then I find myself curious!

ok. So I’m going to play devils advocate... I thought it looked like Kai had a buoyancy aid on...

I had the same thought.... I dunno. I always Think I’m going to stop following and try and focus on a more relatable person.... but then I find myself curious!

ok. So I’m going to play devils advocate... I thought it looked like Kai had a buoyancy aid on...
I stopped following him a while ago, probably around the start of lockdown as he’s just so irritating. I do see his stuff though because it comes up on the search grid occasionally.

Oh no, the petition has been shared again, there is no doubt that this time we will be closed down. Yawn!!
Don’t they realise though that when they call us names that makes them as bad? I mean they’re calling us vile low life bullies when they don’t even know us? Has it ever occurred to them that maybe we just get irritated by some of the tit they spout? 😂😂😂