Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hazsee

This man is just completely delusional. He has no idea about the real world, he’s talking about Kai being finally back to school when he WAS back for a long time before the summer holidays. Also Kai’s ‘summer holiday diary’ is the most depressing thing I’ve seen, it’s just a list of things they spent money on...
Kitchen (that Tom whinged about being fitted)
Holiday (that Tom whinged about being changed)
Bike (that Tom whinged about not being able to get hold of).

Does he seriously not know what so many families have gone through in the last 6 months? Redundancy? Losing loved ones? Budgeting down to the last penny to make sure kids have 3 meals a day? The majority of people have had their children home since March 20th, I don’t think the 6 or 7 weeks he’s had to endure with another adult around the whole time is really anything to complain about.

Reactions: 9

sailorcherries

VIP Member
Again, not defending him as he does indulge Kai, a lot, but it does seem unfair to judge the parents and child for a name neither party is responsible for. Kai already had that name before they were even on the scene.

I think that Kai probably does have underlying issues, given the schools support, which could also be a result of the ACEs he suffered in very early childhood and the attachments that were not formed. Tom certainly doesn't help the situation with his constant "Disney Dad" (not saying no, no real discipline etc) but to completely tear apart a potential diagnosis in a child, without knowing his back story, doesn't seem right.

I agree that Tom shares to much, needs to discipline Kai more and set boundaries but attacking the child seems a step too far. Regardless of how Kai behaves it isn't his fault - he could have a diagnosis, it could be a result of the trauma in his early life, it could be the "gentle" parenting approach, it could be anything. Most of that is a direct result of the decisions the adults in his life have made.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ADB841BA-C406-4F30-BB6D-5E45BFDDFEB4.png
5074F7F6-0FCB-4E6C-A81E-8F0771E2FF99.png
1201260B-4EB9-4001-9866-3C37C00B623C.png

I mean yes “Tommy” you could call them famous brownies as it’s probably one of the most viewed recipes when people search for a chocolate brownie recipe! But to claim it as your own? How embarrassing. I must admit I was curious to read his recipe after him saying it’s always been a secret and only given it to a friend (or along those lines) and then as soon as I saw it I knew I recognised it as it’s the same recipe I’ve used for ages that I found on the bbc good food website (much like yourself “Tommy”!)
He really is becoming more of a cringe bag every day now, that awkward side eye he does in the car with Kai - it’s like he’s quickly checking if anyone’s walking past the car seeing him look like a complete tool constantly filming himself pouting like a 14 year old school girl.
And don’t even get me started on how awkward and uncomfortable Danny looks when “Tommy” stories himself rubbing his head on Danny like an attention seeking cat, it’s odd enough doing that at all, let alone for the gram 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sp20191

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is, my kids haven’t been to any shops for months, in fact neither have I, they seem to not give a shit and take Kai everywhere, touching everything in shops ect...is this what everyone is doing?! I thought we were in the middle of a pandemic....

Reactions: 6

Charsior

He fucking infuriates me. I’m at home alone for Christmas now with 2 kids. Scrambling around for a Christmas dinner and he’s acting like nothing has changed.
'oh no its just the 3 of us' While proceeding to have visited every café, super market, garden centre, playground, Anything other then home!

Sp20191

VIP Member
You NEED this holiday do you?!

I mean poor you having to work from the comfort of your own home, with a husband cooking all your meals and sending your child back to school....I mean it sounds positively ghastly....

Fuck off!

• Haha

Spagbol

He is seriously irritating me about his holiday. Mate, tens of thousands of people have died and so many people have lost their jobs or are barely surviving on a lower income than usual. Of course we can all complain about small things but from day one of this virus he’s acted like a complete arse about it, as if nothing can touch him or his family. Rules don’t apply etc etc. It’s just nauseating seeing influencers complain about their holidays being cancelled and just having had a brand new kitchen fitted while some of us mere mortals are scrimping and saving to afford the weekly food shop 🤔

Reactions: 5

KiKiGreen

Nah. Wait a minute, he thanked you because you passed him something? He used basic manners and your so surprised it required an insta story? That says it all!

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
......because we can’t stay at home! seriously!!
Do they go out so much because they can’t cope with kai’s behaviour when they’re at home or? It’s like they can’t seem to manage a full day at home with him. They’re selfish though, there’s no denying that.

Nixen

Chatty Member
If you read his Twitter it is very eye opening... it’s ADHD they suspect he has, mainly because of his lack of attention span.

From what I’ve seen on insta, he doesn’t come across as a typical ADHD child, he sleeps perfectly fine at night and he can focus when he’s interested.

plus adhd doesn’t excuse or explain his rudeness, lack of manners and just general bad behaviour, that’s all down to the parenting or lack of...

if you read his tweets it’s all about Kai shouting and screaming over simple requests, kai having meltdowns over being asked to do anything and then Tom saying he will just say to yes to everything to make life easier...

there are a lot of children who are suspected as having ADHD and then when professionals have come into the home and watched the family, it’s just been down to the parenting or lack of that they are showing these behaviours.

i 100% believe ADHD exists, my own brother has it, I’m just not convinced that’s what kai’s problem is.
Quite frankly, Kai’s ‘problem’ is indulgent parenting out of guilt and excuses being made for anything bad he does

It sounds harsh but with a name like Kai, and his behaviour, he’s going to be pre judged by plenty of adults.

Nixen

Chatty Member
I don’t know why he can’t just stay the fuck at home, or at least stay bloody local. He lives in the same town as me and once again he’s off in another nearby town 40 mins drive away. We are tier 4. Stay the fuck at home Tom, it’s not our fault that you have a weird husband and an annoying kid - you chose them, try staying in with them, or go for a walk anywhere in the town we actually live in. Bellend.

Oh and the town he’s wandering around has 100 cases per 100k more than the one he lives in. You’re part of the reason we are in this mess 👏🏻

• Wow

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Is Tom a bit up himself or what? So firstly he reckons people are staring at him because they’re in a group and then he kicks off with someone in a field?

maybe the woman was staring because she was shocked at the bratty behaviour and shocked that you weren’t trying harder to stop him from scaring cows? I actually think that’s quite worrying behaviour, trying to scare cows. .. I know Tom has said before that smudge the cat is scared of Kai too... very strange, but to then shout at the woman, all seems a bit odd, he always sounds so up himself whenever he talks about anything like this and then he won’t accept anyone’s opinion but his own...

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
He literally posted the other day saying he had took him to Sainsbury’s because no where else was open... yes because we are in a pandemic! Oh and then his child goes and hides a magazine in a random aisle, it’s a supermarket during lockdown, not a playground.🙄

Sp20191

VIP Member
So it’s a global pandemic when it suits him, so that Kai can go to school. But not when it means staying at home and not hitting the garden centres and supermarket every Friday? 🤦🏼‍♀️
‘Kai missed most of the school year last year...’

1. So did most kids
2. Kai actually went back to school as soon as he could so in fact he missed far less school than my kids did.
3. He doesn’t need to be in all day everyday like he said ‘it’s a global pandemic’ maybe send him half the week.

I know in my kids school they have had to turn people away because they are at 75% of kids in most days, which means someone is having to choose between working (maybe in a key worker role) and packing their kids off to their grandparents.

last week when he and his husband were home, why did they still send him in? They could have told the school he didn’t need to be in.

why doesn’t he just say ‘I don’t give a flying fuck about this virus or the teaching staff, supermarket workers’

because that’s basically how he is coming across.

Selfish

• Heart
The bloke is a dick. References the pandemic but absolutely refuses to change anything in their lives to reflect it. I’ve honestly never come across anyone so self entitled in my life. God help them and that feral child they’re raising

Charsior

He’s

he’s so annoying because he’s the sort of person who just labels anyone a troll that disagrees with him. His attitude is honestly vile, no one can give him advice on anything because he thinks he’s right about everything and he thinks no one has the right to try and give him advice.
he’s also the sort of person who wouldn’t stop his son from feeding horses even if there was a sign saying not to, he wouldn’t stop his kid touching animals at a zoo either even if there were signs saying not to and he probably doesn’t stop Kai from standing up on rides or any other stupid behaviour because what Kai wants Kai gets.
You can’t fix stupid!
You can hear it now.

Me- hi, sorry do you mind not feeding my horses please, thank you- you can pet them.
Tom- But but Kai wants too feed them
Me- I am sure he does but, they are fed and don't need any extra food, so please stop.
Tom- Its only a carrot and Kai want to feed them.
Me- yes but I am asking you to stop feeding my pet.
Tom- But i cant tell Kai no.
Me- Ok fine, Kai- Her is a massive bag of sweets please eat them now before you go!
Tom- Dont feed my child!

• Haha

KiKiGreen

I can’t cope with the haircut. Please for the love of god, accept the receding hairline. It looks ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.