The Unlikely Dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s a bit crappy of him to share what people have said about someone else! Like surely if you want to draw attention to this website to have it shut down, share something that’s been said about yourself that you don’t like? Not draw even more attention to the lady that had been getting called names etc, I’d be even more embarrassed if I was her knowing people were sharing things like that about me onto their stories! It’s obviously a touchy subject for him as he knows he’s got his own thread on here. I don’t imagine he’s trying to imply he’s upset on her behalf as we all know he’s a selfish sausage who only cares about himself. You don’t care about the people who you could’ve potentially spread the virus to by your selfish, arrogant, entitled ways who could’ve have then either been extremely unwell or passed it on again etc spreading it around prolonging this pandemic that thousands in our country have died from - yet you have a little witch fit over someone being called fat, who actually does look quite unhealthy in those photos (not that it makes name calling ok of course). Don’t try and make out like your a good person Tom because we know you’re not. Oh and you’re not the only parent to “offer your child unconditional love and support” pal. That’s part of being a parent.

Reactions: 1
Is Tom a bit up himself or what? So firstly he reckons people are staring at him because they’re in a group and then he kicks off with someone in a field?

maybe the woman was staring because she was shocked at the bratty behaviour and shocked that you weren’t trying harder to stop him from scaring cows? I actually think that’s quite worrying behaviour, trying to scare cows. .. I know Tom has said before that smudge the cat is scared of Kai too... very strange, but to then shout at the woman, all seems a bit odd, he always sounds so up himself whenever he talks about anything like this and then he won’t accept anyone’s opinion but his own...

Reactions: 5
“Kai was being a pickle” makes me cringe so hard my teeth nearly crumble 🤢

Kai was being a brat. A brat that you created with your inability to tell him no 🙄 no wonder she was staring!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
“Kai was being a pickle” makes me cringe so hard my teeth nearly crumble 🤢

Kai was being a brat. A brat that you created with your inability to tell him no 🙄 no wonder she was staring!
This! I hate it when he says “pickle”! Brat is the perfect word to accurately describe it.

Reactions: 4
Just watching today’s stories of Kai trying to spread jam on toast, I’m really shocked that he can’t do it. No criticism of Kai, he’s a child, but isn’t this where a parent would step in and show them how to hold the knife and spread it properly?

Just watching today’s stories of Kai trying to spread jam on toast, I’m really shocked that he can’t do it. No criticism of Kai, he’s a child, but isn’t this where a parent would step in and show them how to hold the knife and spread it properly?
I’m not trying to be nasty, but most of their parenting skills are questionable aren’t they! I was surprised how he was spreading the jam, you’d think they’d just show him, but then again he would probably kick off and they wouldn’t want that.
The stories where he was touching all the display items on the Christmas tree surprised me, what happened to telling kids not to touch things (even pre Covid)?
Also I love how he posted saying that Kai will wear his eye patch at school, but not at home, so even when Kai doesn’t want to do something that’s good for his health they don’t try and make him either?

I’m not trying to be nasty, but most of their parenting skills are questionable aren’t they! I was surprised how he was spreading the jam, you’d think they’d just show him, but then again he would probably kick off and they wouldn’t want that.
The stories where he was touching all the display items on the Christmas tree surprised me, what happened to telling kids not to touch things (even pre Covid)?
Also I love how he posted saying that Kai will wear his eye patch at school, but not at home, so even when Kai doesn’t want to do something that’s good for his health they don’t try and make him either?
Made me also wonder how he holds a pen and what his writing is like!

Oh no, they might not be able to go trick or treating this year :eek: what a tragedy! I think there’s more important things to worry about right now.🤦‍♀️

I’ll be honest, we don’t celebrate Halloween, I’ve never been trick or treating and neither have my kids. I put the Police poster on the door to stop people coming begging to us.

Oh no, they might not be able to go trick or treating this year :eek: what a tragedy! I think there’s more important things to worry about right now.🤦‍♀️

I’ll be honest, we don’t celebrate Halloween, I’ve never been trick or treating and neither have my kids. I put the Police poster on the door to stop people coming begging to us.
Same, my mum never took me trick or treating either, it’s hardly the end of the world. I don’t know why he’s promised him a party when they can’t have more than 6...

Reactions: 2

Halloween is a big thing in our house, and ANOTHER thing that covid has ruined, my kids are gutted they won’t be going out 😩

More fool him if he's prepared to let his kid rummage in a bowl of sweets that's also had countless other hands through it, carrying god knows what germs.
Suppose it's no different to when he lets him touch all the magazine's on a Friday. Couldn't expose my kids to that risk but each to their own.

Reactions: 2

While I agree it’s not the end of the world and his entitled attitude is irritating, I don’t think your attitude is much better 🤣. It’s hardly “begging” if you don’t want kids at your door then absolutely put a poster up, or don’t decorate, but I don’t think there’s a need for the patronising outlook cause it’s something you don’t do ffs.

While I agree it’s not the end of the world and his entitled attitude is irritating, I don’t think your attitude is much better 🤣. It’s hardly “begging” if you don’t want kids at your door then absolutely put a poster up, or don’t decorate, but I don’t think there’s a need for the patronising outlook cause it’s something you don’t do ffs.
each to their own🤷‍♀️

Trying to teach him the value of money, when just a few months ago he broke his iPad and for a brand new one a few days later.....really?!

Trying to teach him the value of money, when just a few months ago he broke his iPad and for a brand new one a few days later.....really?!
Exactly, he doesn’t know the value of money because he gets everything he wants. Magazines, lip balms, chocolate and sweets, new toys, a bike that wasn’t for Christmas or birthday, a new iPad after he broke one, the list is never ending.
I always get the feeling Tom is quite entitled and a bit spoilt and he reflects that onto Kai now and spoils him, plus he can’t say no to Kai otherwise all hell will erupt.

His stories seemed to have slowed down and he mentioned today about not sharing as much recently and partly to do with Kai getting older. Part of me thinks, yay good for you keep that child’s life private and the other part of me thinks, really you’ve only just thought about this? I definitely think people should limit what they share about their kids on SM anyway but even more so when they’re adopted! Fair enough share certain bits of information regarding adoption as I imagine he’s been really helpful to lots of people but keep your sons face/image away from it all. That’s his business if he wants people to know he’s adopted when he’s older not his parents choice. But then again he wouldn’t be able to bore everyone with his cringe, fake happy family set up and bring in the extra dollar if he wasn’t over exposing his child. Oh and selfish Tom’s at it again “I will be hugging and kissing people again”. It must be hard for such a selfish person to try and even consider other people but when you get in bed at night Tom, in those moments when you’re mulling over your day, please try and be a decent person and have a little think about the potential impact your selfish actions are having on others. And if you’re really that selfish to the core that you’re going to carry on doing what you want anyway, at least keep it to yourself! And stop letting your kid touch everything in sight every time he leaves the house! He won’t hate you for it pal, kids need boundaries.

God I hope they don’t get a dog, they can only just manage with Kai!
I was thinking the same thing! They can’t even give Kai boundaries and tell him no, let alone a dog! They’d probably get something that was highly intelligent and that needed training and then not train it and complain when it’s unruly.

I was thinking the same thing! They can’t even give Kai boundaries and tell him no, let alone a dog! They’d probably get something that was highly intelligent and that needed training and then not train it and complain when it’s unruly.
They’d be the kind of dog owners I avoid, ones who’s dog was running riot and absolutely no recall 🙈🙈 then they’d take it to pets at home for a treat for having a long week 😂😂

• Haha
They’d be the kind of dog owners I avoid, ones who’s dog was running riot and absolutely no recall 🙈🙈 then they’d take it to pets at home for a treat for having a long week 😂😂
Yes! The dog would be jumping up at everyone in the park and them two would just be laughing saying, “he’s being a bit of a pickle today” whilst secretly thinking to themselves that people shouldn’t go to the park if they don’t like dogs 🙄🙄😂
Pets at home for a treat though! Howling 😂😂 every Friday posting pictures of the dog in pets at home choosing a new toy whilst chewing everything in sight! 😂

• Haha