The Unlikely Dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 287539
kai demands, Kai gets... oh they’re going to have fun with him when he’s older!🙄🙄
Like father like son (in a way) Tom clearly being a disgusting selfish human being again this weekend not social distancing when they were visiting someone’s house yesterday (not sure what tier he is in regarding meeting indoors but either way you’re supposed to social distance and yet AGAIN he didn’t!)
Just laughed it his latest story, like what must he say to his husband to get him to record him? Oh Danny can you just record me looking at Kai and I’ll pretend I’ve not seen you. 🤣🤣 I remember a few weeks ago he got Danny to record them, I think they were near a canal or something and at the very start you heard him snap “Danny!” And then when the camera panned round to him he was there with his fake smile looking at his surroundings pretending he doesn’t know the cameras on him even thought he blatantly shouted to Danny. It cracks me up, surely he must feel a right cringe bag doing that kinda thing 🙈

Reactions: 1
Like father like son (in a way) Tom clearly being a disgusting selfish human being again this weekend not social distancing when they were visiting someone’s house yesterday (not sure what tier he is in regarding meeting indoors but either way you’re supposed to social distance and yet AGAIN he didn’t!)
Just laughed it his latest story, like what must he say to his husband to get him to record him? Oh Danny can you just record me looking at Kai and I’ll pretend I’ve not seen you. 🤣🤣 I remember a few weeks ago he got Danny to record them, I think they were near a canal or something and at the very start you heard him snap “Danny!” And then when the camera panned round to him he was there with his fake smile looking at his surroundings pretending he doesn’t know the cameras on him even thought he blatantly shouted to Danny. It cracks me up, surely he must feel a right cringe bag doing that kinda thing 🙈
Oh yeah, he has definitely made him this way, he’s an entitled spoilt human being himself. It’s an actual joke how much he doesn’t care about the whole covid situation, he’s just laughing in the faces of people that have worked hard to keep everyone safe.

I normally have my volume off so I didn’t hear that! I guess he didn’t either! It does make me laugh! Anything for the gram! He comes across a right bossy husband!😂

He lives in the same town as me, we are in Tier 1 (for now!) but yes as you say, still should be distancing but he hasn’t given a tit about that since the beginning. Even when we go into tier 2, which probably won’t be long because our numbers are quite high, he’ll still be doing whatever he wants. He won’t give a tit until it’s someone he loves who dies, people like him never do. And his husband probably thinks you can protect yourself from Covid with a sage leaf and a rose quartz

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He lives in the same town as me, we are in Tier 1 (for now!) but yes as you say, still should be distancing but he hasn’t given a tit about that since the beginning. Even when we go into tier 2, which probably won’t be long because our numbers are quite high, he’ll still be doing whatever he wants. He won’t give a tit until it’s someone he loves who dies, people like him never do. And his husband probably thinks you can protect yourself from Covid with a sage leaf and a rose quartz
Chuckle at your last sentence! They seem like the most unlikely couple.

Oh the irony of him saying that they don’t teach you this sort of thing in parenting school, would you actually listen to it if they did Tom? Because from our observations, you do you and you don’t follow any advice...

Sad reality is he is never going to learn, he’s spoilt and pandered to and they don’t have enough boundaries, simple as🙄

Reactions: 3
He’s such a dick! England in lockdown, advice is to stay home where possible. Oh no not Tom, let’s take Kai to a garden centre 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
He’s such a dick! England in lockdown, advice is to stay home where possible. Oh no not Tom, let’s take Kai to a garden centre 🤦🏼‍♀️
It makes me so mad when he cant just stay at home and entertain his kid! My cousin is a single mum and her little girl is driving her up the wall!

Reactions: 1
He literally posted the other day saying he had took him to Sainsbury’s because no where else was open... yes because we are in a pandemic! Oh and then his child goes and hides a magazine in a random aisle, it’s a supermarket during lockdown, not a playground.🙄

Reactions: 5
He literally couldn’t care less about the whole pandemic. He told Kai that the parks were closed last time because that “silly man on the tv closed them”.

Whilst I don’t disagree that Boris isn’t everyone’s favourite guy, I wouldn’t say something so negative to a six year old. I understand him not wanting to scare him with talk of the virus, that’s totally his choice, but he could have said something like, “Boris, our prime minister makes decisions to keep us safe and he’s decided to close the parks for a short time and he will let us know when they are open again.”

tom might disagree with the decisions, but you never push something like that on to a child.

He literally couldn’t care less about the whole pandemic. He told Kai that the parks were closed last time because that “silly man on the tv closed them”.

Whilst I don’t disagree that Boris isn’t everyone’s favourite guy, I wouldn’t say something so negative to a six year old. I understand him not wanting to scare him with talk of the virus, that’s totally his choice, but he could have said something like, “Boris, our prime minister makes decisions to keep us safe and he’s decided to close the parks for a short time and he will let us know when they are open again.”

tom might disagree with the decisions, but you never push something like that on to a child.
We’ve just told our kids that there’s a virus making people poorly, so lots of places are closed to try and keep us safe, and when it’s gone away hopefully we’ll be able to do things again. I know parks are open again now, but we’ve been trying to avoid places where lots of people will congregate or where lots of hands have touched stuff!

We’ve just told our kids that there’s a virus making people poorly, so lots of places are closed to try and keep us safe, and when it’s gone away hopefully we’ll be able to do things again. I know parks are open again now, but we’ve been trying to avoid places where lots of people will congregate or where lots of hands have touched stuff!
Yeah exactly. It’s totally personal preference how much you tell your children and I don’t think anyone should judge someone on it, but at the same times, there’s ways of making Kai aware of his actions without going into detail if they don’t want to. Most children are told not to touch things anyway, so surely they could just keep reinforcing that. Rather than just letting him touch everything in shop all the time.

There’s no need for them to start pushing negative opinions onto him either, by calling Boris a “silly man”, that I don’t think is appropriate for his age. He’s 6 and they’re already teaching him to have unkind thoughts about people.

ADB841BA-C406-4F30-BB6D-5E45BFDDFEB4.png
5074F7F6-0FCB-4E6C-A81E-8F0771E2FF99.png
1201260B-4EB9-4001-9866-3C37C00B623C.png

I mean yes “Tommy” you could call them famous brownies as it’s probably one of the most viewed recipes when people search for a chocolate brownie recipe! But to claim it as your own? How embarrassing. I must admit I was curious to read his recipe after him saying it’s always been a secret and only given it to a friend (or along those lines) and then as soon as I saw it I knew I recognised it as it’s the same recipe I’ve used for ages that I found on the bbc good food website (much like yourself “Tommy”!)
He really is becoming more of a cringe bag every day now, that awkward side eye he does in the car with Kai - it’s like he’s quickly checking if anyone’s walking past the car seeing him look like a complete tool constantly filming himself pouting like a 14 year old school girl.
And don’t even get me started on how awkward and uncomfortable Danny looks when “Tommy” stories himself rubbing his head on Danny like an attention seeking cat, it’s odd enough doing that at all, let alone for the gram 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 351474View attachment 351475View attachment 351477
I mean yes “Tommy” you could call them famous brownies as it’s probably one of the most viewed recipes when people search for a chocolate brownie recipe! But to claim it as your own? How embarrassing. I must admit I was curious to read his recipe after him saying it’s always been a secret and only given it to a friend (or along those lines) and then as soon as I saw it I knew I recognised it as it’s the same recipe I’ve used for ages that I found on the bbc good food website (much like yourself “Tommy”!)
He really is becoming more of a cringe bag every day now, that awkward side eye he does in the car with Kai - it’s like he’s quickly checking if anyone’s walking past the car seeing him look like a complete tool constantly filming himself pouting like a 14 year old school girl.
And don’t even get me started on how awkward and uncomfortable Danny looks when “Tommy” stories himself rubbing his head on Danny like an attention seeking cat, it’s odd enough doing that at all, let alone for the gram 😬
He’s such an idiot honestly, it makes me cringe how far up himself he is, he would eat himself for breakfast if he could.

He really doesn't realise that it's people like him who pushed the guidelines as far as he could that have caused this, does he?!

Reactions: 2
He really doesn't realise that it's people like him who pushed the guidelines as far as he could that have caused this, does he?!
No he doesn’t does he and that makes it all the whole lot worse. I’m sure Kai won’t notice much of a difference and I’m sure he will love Christmas at just the three of them. Tom has said before that Kai gets overwhelmed at Christmas, which I can understand as my brother (who has Tourette’s and ADD) used to kick off every year because he was overwhelmed, so surely it will be good for Kai to have a low key day?

I get that everyone is entitled to their feelings, believe me I do, but I sometimes think that some people, especially those with a platform that is watched by many, should keep their feelings private in situations like this if they are in a privileged position. It’s not like Kai or Tom are spending Christmas alone or on the streets, they are a family and they are together.