The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ross having his read receipts off on WhatsApp is odd to me
If he doesn’t have a separate work phone it isn’t. It could also be Lottie that doesn’t have them on too. I have them turned off because I use the same phone for work and personal stuff and I don’t always want someone to pester me that I didn’t reply if their message or issue isn’t a priority

Reactions: 2
Ross’ hair transplant is well on its way to looking hideous, based on some pics she posted, his hair is getting thin on the top of his head… 🤣 maybe she needs to share her AmAZiNG products she used for her own hair regrowth? 🙈
It's like a ken doll hairline drawn with Sharpie 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s getting worse.
She’s getting bigger (no shame in that, just own it instead of being so insulting that you honestly think we believe it’s ~bloat).
Her teeth are somehow worse?
The hair is an actual nest and without those extensions I cannot imagine what it looks like. It’s all broken off.
The toddler outfits have ramped up.
The manic behaviour has ramped up.

Reactions: 11
She’s getting worse.
She’s getting bigger (no shame in that, just own it instead of being so insulting that you honestly think we believe it’s ~bloat).
Her teeth are somehow worse?
The hair is an actual nest and without those extensions I cannot imagine what it looks like. It’s all broken off.
The toddler outfits have ramped up.
The manic behaviour has ramped up.
She’s doing a copycat of her toddler like the plot of some creepy horror movie - a really crap one though, IMDb rating of 4.7

Reactions: 6