The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Laura looks superb in this outfit!
Hate the way they act like ladettes tho with all the crude talk and grabbing each others boobs!

Reactions: 13
That outfit does suit Laura.

When did Lottie start with the bows in her hair and ankle socks? Itā€™s such a creepy look for a 30 something

Reactions: 6
Thatā€™s if you are being +4 -ed which is an old fashioned way of measuring from before bras were made using stretchy material. Your underbust measurement is usually no more than your dress size plus 20 but is usually lower. Iā€™m a 16 and wear a 32 šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Itā€™s no wonder that Lottie is always spilling out of her bras and dresses if sheā€™s wearing band sizes too big and cup sizes too small!
I wasnā€™t counting +4 I was talking about the overbust measurement - obvs a 34d and a 34g wouldnā€™t wear the same top size

Long time lurker on this thread, used to love Lottie as she seemed genuine and her content had an element of education / inclusiveness, but what an absolute mess - I follow her now because itā€™s pure car crash. Who is actually enjoying her content nowadays and why oh why are brands still paying her to influence for them? Sheā€™s a manic toddler horror show - surely in no world is this aesthetic cutesy or attractive? Poor Ross.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker on this thread, used to love Lottie as she seemed genuine and her content had an element of education / inclusiveness, but what an absolute mess - I follow her now because itā€™s pure car crash. Who is actually enjoying her content nowadays and why oh why are brands still paying her to influence for them? Sheā€™s a manic toddler horror show - surely in no world is this aesthetic cutesy or attractive? Poor Ross.
Sheā€™s regressing from her former relatively stylish unbloated self to a toddler. Iā€™m expecting to see her in baby rompers by the end of the year whilst Ross lies in foetal position crying about the state of his life and what could have been if he hadnā€™t cheated with Lottie !!

Reactions: 9
The writing was on the wall, Ross just didnā€™t want to see it. As soon as they were engaged and the closer they got to their wedding, the more issues Lottie started to haveā€¦

she literally created a persona he can not leave without absolutely destroying his own image. Lottie would also make it impossible for him to move on.

also letā€™s not forget that Ross cheated and broke off an engagement for thisā€¦ he made his bed - literally.

Reactions: 7
She's very very out of breath in that latest try on. It's really distracting. The clothes are better than her usual toddler puffball nonsense so there is that....

Reactions: 1
Not saying sheā€™s fat, she just has SUCH an odd body shape. Long legs, potato torso and big feet. Shes always lolloping around itā€™s very unattractive paired with the goofy faces.

Not to mention the ā€˜funnyā€™ dancing in her underwear. Is this what you want your daughter to be like when sheā€™s older? Itā€™s embarrassing and childish. Ross seriously must be second guessing his choices. No man wants this to be his life/wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not saying sheā€™s fat, she just has SUCH an odd body shape. Long legs, potato torso and big feet. Shes always lolloping around itā€™s very unattractive paired with the goofy faces.

Not to mention the ā€˜funnyā€™ dancing in her underwear. Is this what you want your daughter to be like when sheā€™s older? Itā€™s embarrassing and childish. Ross seriously must be second guessing his choices. No man wants this to be his life/wife.
The weight seems to be going to her tits and belly only. Her arse is as flat as a pancake. She does have very toned legs though so she looks good in short dresses. She just needs to lose the schoolgirl socks coz it makes me heave every time she wears them!

Reactions: 8
I have a very similar body shape *cry* šŸ„²

BUT I wear flattering clothes like dresses that skim over my stomach and show off my legs so you canā€™t actually tell when I gain a little weight.. but grottie is so anti flattering clothes she just doesnā€™t dress to suit it at all. I actually enjoy following her for tips on what not to wear šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I truly wish she stopped talking about things she has absolutely no idea about. A capsule wardrobe is not 5 things from a fast fashion brand that will last a season. Also size up so you can tie it ā€œas loose as you wantā€ - Iā€™m sorry how is it meant to stay on you? Size up because youā€™re not a 12 anymore more like.

Attachments

Reactions: 9