Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scubasf

Those bloody awful trousers again. So crumpled and scruffy looking. Like a sack of spuds.

Reactions: 4

traceymrsd

VIP Member
I don't mind the pink trainers but they look horrendous with that hideous pink puffball dress which doesnt flatter either of their figures! Is Lottie wearing ankle socks 😲

I have no issues with the concept of same dress different body but not every style suits every body shape 😬

Kittykat45

Could not agree more! I couldn’t think of anything worse! I’d much rather have my baby back in to a routine being back home from the family holiday, back to early nights and PEACE AND QUIET FOR ME! Honestly nothing better 😂😂

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
She is literally the WORST advocate for self care. She went to this because it was potentially a paid gig but even it it wasn’t, it was a PR thing. She didn’t go for herself. Holy shit woman!! You have to look after yourself ffs.

Attachments

I actually can't believe that's her real pee in the video... there's so much of it..! But she's totally edited the video to imply that it is sooo...

And I'm all for people being open about their pelvic floor issues and destigmatising it. Stress incontinence is super common and you don't have to have given birth to have problems with it. But that edit is like something designed to be shared by pee fetishists.

LiLahx

I just don't understand what the show was about?
It seemed like an absolute con 😂

GhostHoward

VIP Member
IMG_8133.png

So, can I get this straight. The back is elasticated so has lots of space, and it’s the boobs that are too tight. Why is she about to pop a button UNDER her boobs? You know, on the area directly where the elasticated back should have some give.
And why is Laura’s seemingly true to size?
---
And how are ANY of them Bridgerton inspired?