The Traitors (Australia Series 2) - SPOILERS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh what a bunch of dum dums 🤣🤣
Thank GOD Camille did what she did, Sam was totally unbearable. Don’t know where he’s got this idea that he did so much, he was only still there because the faithfuls were so bloody crap. And as if he would have ever said share out of the goodness of his heart if he’d come in at the end. What an insufferable human - I hope he gets cancelled.

Reactions: 17
Anyone who thinks Wilf, Paul or Harry got us wound up, REALLY should watch Sam in action. That running up the hill challenge where they sacrificed a silver bar for treats and he took a glass of champagne but then just threw it away because he didn't want it anyway? what was that all about? Bizarre and utterly unhinged.

I read on here that he's saying his career is now actor, so he was playing out the longest audition for pantomime villain or something? He really did come across as incredibly unlikeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh what a bunch of dum dums 🤣🤣
Thank GOD Camille did what she did, Sam was totally unbearable. Don’t know where he’s got this idea that he did so much, he was only still there because the faithfuls were so bloody crap. And as if he would have ever said share out of the goodness of his heart if he’d come in at the end. What an insufferable human - I hope he gets cancelled.
I really wish Camile told them she was a federal cop before she revealed her steal card. They both brushed her off as "just" a stay at home mum.
That running up the hill challenge where they sacrificed a silver bar for treats and he took a glass of champagne but then just threw it away because he didn't want it anyway? what was that all about? Bizarre and utterly unhinged
That was crazy, like he'd forgot he was trying ro win the money too!

Reactions: 12
Sam was unbearable in so many ways. This wasn't the worst but it drove me mad in his confessionals after the murders he would always say, "I murdered... / I got rid of... / I decided..." as though he was the only traitor or that no one else had any say whatsoever. Obviously, he was in the driving seat but have a little self-awareness, dude.

Reactions: 16
Sam was unbearable in so many ways. This wasn't the worst but it drove me mad in his confessionals after the murders he would always say, "I murdered... / I got rid of... / I decided..." as though he was the only traitor or that no one else had any say whatsoever. Obviously, he was in the driving seat but have a little self-awareness, dude.
He definitely had main character syndrome. He was unbearable!

Reactions: 11
Anyone who thinks Wilf, Paul or Harry got us wound up, REALLY should watch Sam in action. That running up the hill challenge where they sacrificed a silver bar for treats and he took a glass of champagne but then just threw it away because he didn't want it anyway? what was that all about? Bizarre and utterly unhinged.
He came across an absolute c**t in that challenge. I don't understand why, surely he wanted the money in the prize pot too??

Reactions: 10

I read on here that he's saying his career is now actor, so he was playing out the longest audition for pantomime villain or something? He really did come across as incredibly unlikeable.
Presumably he's trying to imply he was just playing a role 🙄 he came across way worse than Paul in UK one and I thought no one could be worse than him!

Reactions: 5
That was so unbelievably stupid! On another note Sarah completely did my nut in by the end. Am rewatching with husband and she's more unbearable the second time around! The pursed lips and licked teeth 😬
The fake pouting drove me mad, she really fancied herself despite being a bargain shop Sue Pollard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she made it to the end because she was thick as mince. Much like the rest of them to be fair.
i am still laughing at Blake and Sam walking away with nothing . It really serves them right.
---

yes i think he did as well. Unlike Harry who annoyed me somewhat didnt come across as a massive arrogant prick.
Blake is just stupid for keep falling for Sam's bullshit.. i would have made a pact with Camille prior to the final banishment to write share knowing full well Sam would be a selfish greedy little shite and take the money for himself.

Reactions: 3
Omg that was a brilliant but infuriating watch! I could not believe each banishment how Sam managed to turn it around, they were all so stupid and easily swayed!! Totally deserved that ending! Sam trying to control the situation right to the end, you weren’t controlling Camille! Blake should have pushed Sarah at that last banishment to go with him and Liam, that was his only chance of winning.

Reactions: 8
Why did any of them bother banishing Sarah? The Traitors had won. Made far more sense at that point to banish a Traitor so that the remaining ones would get more of the pot.

Wow what an infuriating watch- how blind they all were to Sam and easily led away from putting him down each time was mad! I didnt love this series as much as S1 or the UK ones because it was actually so annoying seeing Sam get away with everything (and I normally always root for the traitors), but - god it was worth watching it just to see that smug look wiped off Sam’s face at the end. I literally cheered at my screen when Camille said steal. So glad she took it all away from him the arrogant bastard, truly must be a sociopath, I don’t even think it was put on for the game after the way he reacted at the end. Karma is sweet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That's the most satisfying ending to a game with a really infuriating set of contestants.

I can't believe how stupid the Faithful were. Sam literally took out anyone who mentioned his name and they still didn't vote him.

The most annoying parts of the show were all the chats pre round table and everyone agreeing to target one or two people and then they all do totally different votes with very little logic. Sarah was the most gullible fool I've ever witnessed on tv - she was so easily swayed every single time, she didn't have a single original thought in her head.

Loved Sam's comeuppance though, it was perfect. Arrogant little psychopath. My heart did go out to Blake a little, I think he really needed that money and he was so conflicted about Sam all the way through but was caught between a rock and a hard place.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I almost wish I hadn't watched. How can they spend all day saying we need the numbers to bet Sam out, then at the round table the first person to say Sam gets the response from Sam THE SUSPECTED TRAITOR " you've said my name so maybe it's you" and then instead of sticking to the plan they all suddenly switch on the person and are blind to Sam. Repeat every episode. Is the man a hypnotist? How did they keep being so easily swayed? Why did no-one spot the pattern? Were their minds wiped overnight or something? Its insane. None of them deserved to win. Good for Camille, I knew she hadn't fallen for his bull.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That's the most satisfying ending to a game with a really infuriating set of contestants.

I can't believe how stupid the Faithful were. Sam literally took out anyone who mentioned his name and they still didn't vote him.

The most annoying parts of the show were all the chats pre round table and everyone agreeing to target one or two people and then they all do totally different votes with very little logic. Sarah was the most gullible fool I've ever witnessed on tv - she was so easily swayed every single time, she didn't have a single original thought in her head.

Loved Sam's comeuppance though, it was perfect. Arrogant little psychopath. My heart did go out to Blake a little, I think he really needed that money and he was so conflicted about Sam all the way through but was caught between a rock and a hard place.
I liked Blake, but he was so weak. He didn't live up to my early hopes. He just caved to Sam all the way along. Not that I necessarily blame him because every bloody one of them did!

I just finished it tonight.

My god, what a bunch of dumb dumbs. Sarah must take the prize for the most stupid faithful ever. Seriously, who is gonna go to that woman for mental health help now?

Sam is an actual psychopath. My god I hated him so much. Stop trying to make 'Sheriff' happen, it's not gonna happen.

The cheer I churred when Camille revealed her board was nothing ordinary 🤣🙈 I LOVE that she played along with the whole 'we're a team' thing, knowing that Sam, and probably Blake too, were gonna screw her over. She was a smart cookie who they had written off as 'just a mum'.

I'm so happy at the result.

• Heart
What an utter twit Sam is/was, the way he said Camille just fucked him over cos she was rich 🙄
The only redeeming thing I can say about him is that unlike the UK he recruited a woman, instead of just murdering them.
Even better was that she then smacked him down.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I binge watched this over the past weekend but I don't think I could have stuck with it if it was spread out over several weeks. Once Annabel & Luke were banished/murdered the remaining Faithfuls became progressively more dumb and dumber, to the point that even Rodger was openly mocking them.

I'd love to know what the reaction to Sam has been in Australia. Has he been able to show any redeeming features in post-show interviews, because he comes across as a raging narcissistic psycho during the series. The way he threw away prize money in the hill-running task just showed his arrogant contempt for everyone else, so I can't imagine he's on friendly terms with (m)any players.

It did tickle me that the final 4 included poundshop versions of Steven Gerrard, Su Pollard & Jack Black. I suppose it will make casting the film version easier anyway... 😄

• Haha