The Traitors (Australia Series 2) - SPOILERS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam was right. He could have had traitor written on his head and they still would have voted elsewhere. Like how many times could they have mucked it up. They all deserved to leave with nothing

Reactions: 15
Omg I'm nearly at the end so I'm running in and out this thread

I know it was aaid all the people on this season are idiots BUT OMG THEY ARE IDIOTS I AM FULL OF RAGEEEEEEEEEEE😤😤

Reactions: 10
It was worth staying up until 1.10am on a school night to see the smugness wiped off Sam's face. I mean he was good but my god the cockiness 🤮🤮🤮

Also you could tell Blake had written steal cause his head was litreally going to explode he went so red 😆

Sam saying 'we should have banished her' they both would have stolen it and went away with nothing right? Or is it automatically shared between 2 traitors?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahaha what idiots!!
Why didn't they vote Sam off, at any point in the entire series?!??
Go Camile!

Reactions: 13
Total twats🤣So glad Camille did that, I would’ve done the exact same as a big duck you to Sam and Blake. How thick could those two be, bringing a third traitor to the final when they knew there was that risk of losing everything?! With two traitors all they had to do was vote Steal and it would’ve been shared equally.

Never been happier to see someone’s downfall🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Total twats🤣So glad Camille did that, I would’ve done the exact same as a big duck you to Sam and Blake. How thick could those two be, bringing a third traitor to the final when they knew there was that risk of losing everything?! With two traitors all they had to do was vote Steal and it would’ve been shared equally.

Never been happier to see someone’s downfall🤣🤣
Why didn't Camile and Blake team up with Sarah and vote Sam out at the fire pit and split the money?!?!?

Reactions: 15
Just finished watching. What an ending! Loved seeing Sam get his come uppance. The way he looked at Camille when he showed he wrote steal, thinking he was getting 50% or 100%. 🤣

• Haha
I just finished this season today, the faithfuls were right - what a bunch of dummies!! The ending was very very well deserved! I felt a bit sorry for Blake but camille was the real hero !!

Reactions: 9
Even that didn't make any sense. Why didnt they work out a recruitment had happened. Very frustrating to watch!
That was so unbelievably stupid! On another note Sarah completely did my nut in by the end. Am rewatching with husband and she's more unbearable the second time around! The pursed lips and licked teeth 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This lot are daft.. all of them know Sam is the traitor yet everyone keeps voting for faithfuls.. why don’t they all take a punt and vote for Sam.
---
That was so unbelievably stupid! On another note Sarah completely did my nut in by the end. Am rewatching with husband and she's more unbearable the second time around! The pursed lips and licked teeth 😬
I genuinely have no idea how she has even made it to the end.
---
Good on you Camille! The look on Sam & Blake’s face 😂
---
I need to say this again

Sam your an arrogant tosspot

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Binged watched it today because I’m ill, I didn’t even realise that could happen at the end 🤣 As others have said, I also didn’t realise there could be faithfuls thicker than the latest uk series 🤣

Why did they keep voting for random people and not once just go for Sam to prove one way or another like they did with Annabelle and Luke. Really strange.

• Haha
This lot are daft.. all of them know Sam is the traitor yet everyone keeps voting for faithfuls.. why don’t they all take a punt and vote for Sam.
---

I genuinely have no idea how she has even made it to the end.
---
Good on you Camille! The look on Sam & Blake’s face 😂
---
I need to say this again

Sam your an arrogant tosspot
I think she made it to the end because she was thick as mince. Much like the rest of them to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my word 😱 just finished and wow!

Go Camille! I was so glad she was switched on enough to see through Sam’s bullshit. It’s a shame her and Blake weren’t able to trust each other enough to get Sam OUT! They could have done it when Liam went so easily if they had voted Sam with Liam.

The way Sam spoke to Camille at the end, what a sociopath. He makes my blood run cold, complete cretin of a person. I’d be so ashamed if he was my son. His expression a few times through the game really made my hair stand on end.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just finished holy tit i'm laughing

So the money never got paid out but the show got cancelled anyway 😭 😭 they should of used it to fund another series, AUS was the best version!
(although i think the s1 format was better)

Haven't finished yet, still on episode 8, but Sam's IG bio says he's an actor? So was he not a marketing 'guru' at all or is he changing careers? 😆

Reactions: 2
@PillowsofFluff goodness knows. He thinks he’s a lot of things in his own head.

He thought he was the goddamn Sheriff after all 👮‍♂️ 🙄

The way he kicked off at the end, because the others did exactly what he did, he’s just not wired right for society.

Love how they’d written off Camille as a gullible stay at home mum. Mwah hahah. Mind you all the ones who can absolutely read people and 💯 % know when someone’s lying, even Keith with his experience, rarely measure up.

She was instrumental in saving the traitors from banishment. Each time one of the faithfuls wanted to blindside Sam, it was always her / Keith who'd get rid of that faithful instead!

Reactions: 8
Finished watching and shouted at the telly throughout. What a bunch of gobshites, probably the thickest group of Faithfuls ever. I had to laugh when the banished faithful kept calling the remaining players dumb-dumbs as they left lmao.

I think they had to scramble for a different ending as I don't think the producers were prepared for the Faithful to be so stupid that it would be impossible for any of them to win given the rules.

Loved what Camille did. It's truly what this frustrating series deserved. Sam came across like a sociopath, he had such contempt for the other players. Awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 18