The Traitors (Australia Series 2) - SPOILERS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please only come here if you've watched SERIES 2 of the 🇦🇺 VERSION OF THE TRAITORS

AND WITH THAT

OMFG

I WILL LEAVE IT THERE

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hahahaha. I have just finished it. What massive idiots! Sam was such a twit.

Reactions: 14
Please only come here if you've watched SERIES 2 of the 🇦🇺 VERSION OF THE TRAITORS

AND WITH THAT

OMFG

I WILL LEAVE IT THERE
Watching it right now ( but only episode one )

I am curious as to why they have brought in a couple of famous faces ( who I recognise from other shows ). I am wondering if there is a twist later on. Are they there to raise money for charity? They surely can’t be that hard up ( has Gyton only been in underbelly?? And now he has ran out of money).

So many questions .. I won’t be looking at the comments on the thread as I don’t want any spoilers ..

Oh yea .. paeden! Calm down mate!

Watching it right now ( but only episode one )

I am curious as to why they have brought in a couple of famous faces ( who I recognise from other shows ). I am wondering if there is a twist later on. Are they there to raise money for charity? They surely can’t be that hard up ( has Gyton only been in underbelly?? And now he has ran out of money).

So many questions .. I won’t be looking at the comments on the thread as I don’t want any spoilers ..

Oh yea .. paeden! Calm down mate!
I think it’s cos the US version had a mix of famous and non famous contestants. And the Dutch version was all famous people.

OMG binged watched it this evening (just fast forward through all the mission stuff and focused on breakfasts and roundtables). Sam. Urgh. Actually a crazy man? Felt a tad sorry for Blake at the end but I think Sam got a life lesson there!

Reactions: 17
So glad Camille did what she did at the end. Sam was an idiot all the way through and no where near smart enough to win, only reason he survived was the rest were bigger idiots
---
Not sorry for Blake, he should have played a stronger game and kept others in for longer and not been swayed by Sam (Annabelle, Luke). Then got sam banished when everyone knew he was a traitor

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
So glad Camille did what she did at the end. Sam was an idiot all the way through and no where near smart enough to win, only reason he survived was the rest were bigger idiots
---
Not sorry for Blake, he should have played a stronger game and kept others in for longer and not been swayed by Sam (Annabelle, Luke). Then got sam banished when everyone knew he was a traitor
I was amazed by how all of them were so easily swayed by Sam.

The way Sam reacted at the end tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahaha. I have just finished it. What massive idiots! Sam was such a twit.
He was FUMINGGG

He thought he was so smart lol
---
I wrote "congrats on being a runner up to.... nothing" on Sam's page and he blocked me lol

1000056852.jpg

---
I was amazed by how all of them were so easily swayed by Sam.

The way Sam reacted at the end tho 🤣
Because he thought he was Harry lol

• Haha
Without a doubt the most infuriating thing I've ever watched.

• Haha
Who would have thought there could be a group of faithfuls that made our lot look smart? Sam basically had a giant neon sign flashing 'traitor' above his head and every time people swapped their vote to someone else! Sam might have been arrogant as all hell but you can see why when that cast of dummies were so easily manipulated again and again and again.

The ending of S2 was great but I far preferred S1. The entire series relied on Sam for the storyline each episode with nothing else going on. And Annabel, who seemed desperate to go viral with the way she basically talked like Instagram hashtags, was highly irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who would have thought there could be a group of faithfuls that made our lot look smart? Sam basically had a giant neon sign flashing 'traitor' above his head and every time people swapped their vote to someone else! Sam might have been arrogant as all hell but you can see why when that cast of dummies were so easily manipulated again and again and again.

The ending of S2 was great but I far preferred S1. The entire series relied on Sam for the storyline each episode with nothing else going on. And Annabel, who seemed desperate to go viral with the way she basically talked like Instagram hashtags, was highly irritating.
But....it worked!! Do you think there's something in just barrelling for it like that and not overthinking it?

Just binge watched with family this weekend. I was hoping Camille would do what she did. A life lesson for Sam (and Blake). If she had any gumption she would have known the writing was on the wall and that was all she could do. Arrogant Sam and Blake underestimated Camille, I absolutely loved it.

Reactions: 17