Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbow Blossom

Oh my word 😱 just finished and wow!

Go Camille! I was so glad she was switched on enough to see through Sam’s bullshit. It’s a shame her and Blake weren’t able to trust each other enough to get Sam OUT! They could have done it when Liam went so easily if they had voted Sam with Liam.

The way Sam spoke to Camille at the end, what a sociopath. He makes my blood run cold, complete cretin of a person. I’d be so ashamed if he was my son. His expression a few times through the game really made my hair stand on end.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Irena

Anyone who thinks Wilf, Paul or Harry got us wound up, REALLY should watch Sam in action. That running up the hill challenge where they sacrificed a silver bar for treats and he took a glass of champagne but then just threw it away because he didn't want it anyway? what was that all about? Bizarre and utterly unhinged.

I read on here that he's saying his career is now actor, so he was playing out the longest audition for pantomime villain or something? He really did come across as incredibly unlikeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

mumpty

Chatty Member
So glad Camille did what she did at the end. Sam was an idiot all the way through and no where near smart enough to win, only reason he survived was the rest were bigger idiots
---
Not sorry for Blake, he should have played a stronger game and kept others in for longer and not been swayed by Sam (Annabelle, Luke). Then got sam banished when everyone knew he was a traitor

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

newaroundhere123

finally finished it! THE most frustrating thing I've ever watched - the WAY I screamed at Liam, how totally f'ing stupid do you have to be 🤦‍♀️ Also, If anyone dates Sam after seeing that, they need their head examined, it was a masterclass in gaslighting.

The old guy owes Annabel a massive apology for making her cry too saying she was a manipulator - how he was an undercover cop I'll never know, the criminals must have had a field day with him in charge!

I'm SO glad Camille turned the tables at the end, and he STILL blamed everyone but himself. Awful, AWFUL person, even Roger looked like he'd had enough of him by the end. I'm glad thats not the first version of the show I watched or I might not have given the others a chance :LOL:

Reactions: 22

CaptainHolt

That's the most satisfying ending to a game with a really infuriating set of contestants.

I can't believe how stupid the Faithful were. Sam literally took out anyone who mentioned his name and they still didn't vote him.

The most annoying parts of the show were all the chats pre round table and everyone agreeing to target one or two people and then they all do totally different votes with very little logic. Sarah was the most gullible fool I've ever witnessed on tv - she was so easily swayed every single time, she didn't have a single original thought in her head.

Loved Sam's comeuppance though, it was perfect. Arrogant little psychopath. My heart did go out to Blake a little, I think he really needed that money and he was so conflicted about Sam all the way through but was caught between a rock and a hard place.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

ProfessorColdheart

I almost wish I hadn't watched. How can they spend all day saying we need the numbers to bet Sam out, then at the round table the first person to say Sam gets the response from Sam THE SUSPECTED TRAITOR " you've said my name so maybe it's you" and then instead of sticking to the plan they all suddenly switch on the person and are blind to Sam. Repeat every episode. Is the man a hypnotist? How did they keep being so easily swayed? Why did no-one spot the pattern? Were their minds wiped overnight or something? Its insane. None of them deserved to win. Good for Camille, I knew she hadn't fallen for his bull.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

jfletcher

VIP Member
Who would have thought there could be a group of faithfuls that made our lot look smart? Sam basically had a giant neon sign flashing 'traitor' above his head and every time people swapped their vote to someone else! Sam might have been arrogant as all hell but you can see why when that cast of dummies were so easily manipulated again and again and again.

The ending of S2 was great but I far preferred S1. The entire series relied on Sam for the storyline each episode with nothing else going on. And Annabel, who seemed desperate to go viral with the way she basically talked like Instagram hashtags, was highly irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Clovis

VIP Member
Finished watching and shouted at the telly throughout. What a bunch of gobshites, probably the thickest group of Faithfuls ever. I had to laugh when the banished faithful kept calling the remaining players dumb-dumbs as they left lmao.

I think they had to scramble for a different ending as I don't think the producers were prepared for the Faithful to be so stupid that it would be impossible for any of them to win given the rules.

Loved what Camille did. It's truly what this frustrating series deserved. Sam came across like a sociopath, he had such contempt for the other players. Awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Whatnow21

OMG binged watched it this evening (just fast forward through all the mission stuff and focused on breakfasts and roundtables). Sam. Urgh. Actually a crazy man? Felt a tad sorry for Blake at the end but I think Sam got a life lesson there!

Reactions: 18

Biffy

I binge watched this over the past weekend but I don't think I could have stuck with it if it was spread out over several weeks. Once Annabel & Luke were banished/murdered the remaining Faithfuls became progressively more dumb and dumber, to the point that even Rodger was openly mocking them.

I'd love to know what the reaction to Sam has been in Australia. Has he been able to show any redeeming features in post-show interviews, because he comes across as a raging narcissistic psycho during the series. The way he threw away prize money in the hill-running task just showed his arrogant contempt for everyone else, so I can't imagine he's on friendly terms with (m)any players.

It did tickle me that the final 4 included poundshop versions of Steven Gerrard, Su Pollard & Jack Black. I suppose it will make casting the film version easier anyway... 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Maccat123

Chatty Member
I have just finished and oh my god this has to be the worst cast ever! I can’t believe how stupid they all (with the exception of Annabel and Luke and Camille)
were!!! Just in pure shock. Sam genuinely scared me and I would never want to be around him in real life ever he was soooo creepy and not even a good traitor 😭
---
Also sorry to go on a tangent but how is it they could ALL say right we are voting for Sam today, go into the round table and have one person take the lead. “Sam I think you’re a traitor” Sam responds “Actually I think you’re a traitor” and then everyone ends up voting them out!? what was going through their brains!?

• Haha

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
I just finished it tonight.

My god, what a bunch of dumb dumbs. Sarah must take the prize for the most stupid faithful ever. Seriously, who is gonna go to that woman for mental health help now?

Sam is an actual psychopath. My god I hated him so much. Stop trying to make 'Sheriff' happen, it's not gonna happen.

The cheer I churred when Camille revealed her board was nothing ordinary 🤣🙈 I LOVE that she played along with the whole 'we're a team' thing, knowing that Sam, and probably Blake too, were gonna screw her over. She was a smart cookie who they had written off as 'just a mum'.

I'm so happy at the result.

• Heart

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
I’m only on episode 5 but the absolute rage that fills my body whenever Sam is on screen. I know it’s just a game show but he really gives me sociopath vibes and I think he could genuinely murder these people 😂

• Haha

formerlurker

Oh what a bunch of dum dums 🤣🤣
Thank GOD Camille did what she did, Sam was totally unbearable. Don’t know where he’s got this idea that he did so much, he was only still there because the faithfuls were so bloody crap. And as if he would have ever said share out of the goodness of his heart if he’d come in at the end. What an insufferable human - I hope he gets cancelled.

Weathergirl

Chatty Member
Just binge watched with family this weekend. I was hoping Camille would do what she did. A life lesson for Sam (and Blake). If she had any gumption she would have known the writing was on the wall and that was all she could do. Arrogant Sam and Blake underestimated Camille, I absolutely loved it.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
This lot are daft.. all of them know Sam is the traitor yet everyone keeps voting for faithfuls.. why don’t they all take a punt and vote for Sam.
---
That was so unbelievably stupid! On another note Sarah completely did my nut in by the end. Am rewatching with husband and she's more unbearable the second time around! The pursed lips and licked teeth 😬
I genuinely have no idea how she has even made it to the end.
---
Good on you Camille! The look on Sam & Blake’s face 😂
---
I need to say this again

Sam your an arrogant tosspot

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

glm31

Sam was unbearable in so many ways. This wasn't the worst but it drove me mad in his confessionals after the murders he would always say, "I murdered... / I got rid of... / I decided..." as though he was the only traitor or that no one else had any say whatsoever. Obviously, he was in the driving seat but have a little self-awareness, dude.

Reactions: 16

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
What an utter twat Sam is/was, the way he said Camille just fucked him over cos she was rich 🙄
The only redeeming thing I can say about him is that unlike the UK he recruited a woman, instead of just murdering them.
Even better was that she then smacked him down.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
We finished this last night and I rushed here to find you are all thinking the same. Sam could NOT have been more obvious and yet they let him play them like a violin.

We were shouting at the TV every time they said ‘a traitor can murder themselves’ too. Why go on this show if you can’t even understand the rules.

Sarah was like the person it would be the most irritating to share an office with. I did feel sorry for the appalling edit she had but then she would behave so stupidly and I’d stop feeling sorry for her again.

Do you think if Camille and Blake had ditched Sam at the end, they would have trusted each other enough to share?
---
Oh, and what I disliked most about Sam, in a wide range of things, was the way he deliberately spelt names wrong at banishment. From someone else it could have come across as an ironic joke, but from him it just looked like contempt.

Reactions: 15