The Traitors #5 I am or I amn't

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
paul's on bbc breakfast now

still sticking with the "I was playing a character and it got too much for me šŸ„ŗ" story!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think Andrew might bow out, he looks so unhappy. I think he would have been ok as an OG traitor but I think he hates having this role now he has been a faithful.

As well as seeing how the traitors have no loyalty to each other, which is a bit naive!
I donā€™t think Miles relished it either. It burdened him, but he did what he needed to do to stay in the game.
He was their fall guy but he fought back at the end and went out with his head held high. If only the faithfuls had listed to him and read between the lines, Paul would have gone out, and we would have Harry and Miles picking off Faithfuls till the final.

Reactions: 12
Reminding myself that Paul basically told Jaz that Harry was the one who told him everything...

1000026356.jpg

We didn't get to see if Paul and Harry discussed this or if Jaz will remember but I think Jaz will be in danger either way as the group don't like him for whatever reason. Would be wild if he actually gets the Faithfuls to listen to him about Harry since they never did about Paul.

Reactions: 13
Iā€™m aware that I might ultimately need to eat a lot of humble pie, but Iā€™m coming round to the idea that Harryā€™s an actual genius who is pulling off the greatest ever acting role with his ā€˜nice but dim wee boyā€™ persona.

Even seemingly little things like intentionally mispronouncing ā€˜fatefulā€™ even though he hears the correct pronunciation twenty times a day feed into the ā€˜aww, lovely lad but not that brightā€™ perception.

On Uncloaked the revelation that heā€™s a traitor always absolutely floors people. Heā€™s playing it very very well indeed, and was quick to call Paul out for overplaying his part.

Heā€™s a military engineer, so if nothing else he should be well-versed in strategic thinking and how to instantly change tack as events unfold.

Maybe Iā€™m wrong and heā€™s s dimwit who just keeps getting lucky, but I suspect heā€™s a hell of a lot cleverer than Iā€™ve given him credit for up until now and weā€™re watching a genius at work. šŸ¤”
I have loved how Harry played this from the start. I know it's partly down to the editing but we saw Paul constantly praising himself on being so clever and the mastermind. Meanwhile Harry outwitted him, quite easily, and now he is the hero. šŸ˜

Harry said far too much about the dungeon, it showed that he was in on the decision but nobody seemed to notice.
Poor Andrew looked sick at times, it's just not in his nature at all, I think, but he wasn't the fool that Paul and Harry took him for, either.

Another very enjoyable episode.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This might just be the way it's edited, but it looks as though Harry has never really said anything at the round table except when he was calling out Ash, Miles & Paul. I wonder if any of the faithfuls will notice that that's quite a suspicious pattern.

I think Andrew overplayed his hand by letting the other traitors know that he'd worked out straight away that he was only brought in as their new fall guy. I'd love for him to outlast Harry because then yet another traitor plan will have failed. Andrew also seems to genuinely hate being a traitor so it would be nice for him to win so that he wasn't suffering for nothing šŸ˜†

Reactions: 12
Wouldnā€™t it be funny if they didnā€™t notice Andrewā€™s demeanour had changed after using that as a reason to eliminate about half of the faithfuls theyā€™ve booted out so far šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They should have chosen Jasmine as a traitor. She's smart. I would not have trusted Zack as a traitor, he's clever but keeps running his mouth off constantly.
Andrew just looks like a rabbit in headlights a la Ash. He'd be better playing it like he's totally still a faithful and hoping for the best.

Agree one of the blonde girls needs to go. Quietly coasting to the final when they have done naff all is not the one.

Reactions: 22
Agree one of the blonde girls needs to go. Quietly coasting to the final when they have done naff all is not the one.
I laughed at myself last night when their names were all up on the stained glass windows, for the mission, and I thought, wait who's Charlie and which one is Mollie? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is a fantastic series better than season 1 I think.
Did anyone else clock Claudia's face at the round table after Paul got voted out?

I used to be in an amateur dramatics group, there is a "type" who goes on quiz shows, and shows like bargain hunt, deal or no deal etc, because they see it as a stepping stone to bigger and better things. I once went on a group audition for Bargain Hunt with my drama mates, but couldn't go in the end because of my work commitments.The others in the group I auditioned with replaced me with someone else and went on the show. I know 100% first hand that the producers actively selected people like Paul with some TV experience, because they are too afraid of an unknown, ordinary person messing up their show. They told us so expressly.

Reactions: 15
Do we have any thread suggestions?

Traitors #6 100% thrown under the bus

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else clock Claudia's face at the round table after Paul got voted out?
What did you notice?

I felt for Andrew, he obviously sussed out their strategy correctly and then saw straight away Harry doing that to Paul but I thought Harry should have reassured him more at night. He should have said, Paul was coming under suspicion and might have betrayed us but now its you and me (mate) and we just need to keep it that way and murder the others. He needs reassurance and to be told just act like a faithful. He did look so annoyed all day.

I quite enjoyed Jaz and Zach having a whisper about Paul. Not for the first time and I only wish they could grow that and actually do some work. I think Jaz played it quite well and Paul had to keep him in because it would have been obvious if he'd been murdered because he was so vocal about Paul. Probably a good time to murder him now as I feel like he's the only one intelligent enough to work out the pattern of the last two nights.

I agree Charlotte was just rude to Zach. He obviously gets under her skin and I get that he's annoying but to me he just comes across as one of those people who you feel like might be neurodivergent because they just say things that are slightly off. There's no harm in that but she seems to take it really personally. She was pretty aggressive with him IMO.

Agree Harry said too much. People have been suspecting Paul for long enough, he could have made his point then seen how it went and them come back for a second go if he was worried Jaz would go. Part of me wanted to see a Paul/Harry showdown after the round table as Paul looked blindsided.

Feel like those blonde girls are going to end up in the final and irked that they don't deserve it. They've done nothing. Couldn't understand them desperately wanting a shield - why would they be so frightened of being murdered? They don't do anything. They don't even get votes. I bet none of the others have worked out which one is which yet either so they can't vote for them.

Wonder if Harry could set seeds for Mollie to be the next banishment. She was desperate for a shield, make out thats traitor behaviour so they can murder whoever they want and say that we've had two blokes so the "last one" must be a woman to divert attention. Then set the women against each other and sit back.

Reactions: 16
What did you notice?

I felt for Andrew, he obviously sussed out their strategy correctly and then saw straight away Harry doing that to Paul but I thought Harry should have reassured him more at night. He should have said, Paul was coming under suspicion and might have betrayed us but now its you and me (mate) and we just need to keep it that way and murder the others. He needs reassurance and to be told just act like a faithful. He did look so annoyed all day.

I quite enjoyed Jaz and Zach having a whisper about Paul. Not for the first time and I only wish they could grow that and actually do some work. I think Jaz played it quite well and Paul had to keep him in because it would have been obvious if he'd been murdered because he was so vocal about Paul. Probably a good time to murder him now as I feel like he's the only one intelligent enough to work out the pattern of the last two nights.

I agree Charlotte was just rude to Zach. He obviously gets under her skin and I get that he's annoying but to me he just comes across as one of those people who you feel like might be neurodivergent because they just say things that are slightly off. There's no harm in that but she seems to take it really personally. She was pretty aggressive with him IMO.

Agree Harry said too much. People have been suspecting Paul for long enough, he could have made his point then seen how it went and them come back for a second go if he was worried Jaz would go. Part of me wanted to see a Paul/Harry showdown after the round table as Paul looked blindsided.

Feel like those blonde girls are going to end up in the final and irked that they don't deserve it. They've done nothing. Couldn't understand them desperately wanting a shield - why would they be so frightened of being murdered? They don't do anything. They don't even get votes. I bet none of the others have worked out which one is which yet either so they can't vote for them.

Wonder if Harry could set seeds for Mollie to be the next banishment. She was desperate for a shield, make out thats traitor behaviour so they can murder whoever they want and say that we've had two blokes so the "last one" must be a woman to divert attention. Then set the women against each other and sit back.
I hope so but I think theyā€™ll murder Ross so Jaz looks sus. The others are too dumb to catch on to it.

I canā€™t believe all three of them have coasted to almost the final and on what basis šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
Harry said he doesnā€™t want to share the money, so I wonder how he plans on getting rid of poor Andrew.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion:

So long Paul, you've taken your bow. It's Harry's for the taking now!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
[Iā€™ve defended his gameplay, but] I thought Paul came across terribly on Uncloaked. He was so patronising with the way he spoke about Harry and Anthony (saying ā€œbless himā€ šŸ™„). Heā€™s still totally delusional about who was the master and who was the student between himself and Harry.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This might just be the way it's edited, but it looks as though Harry has never really said anything at the round table except when he was calling out Ash, Miles & Paul. I wonder if any of the faithfuls will notice that that's quite a suspicious pattern.

I think Andrew overplayed his hand by letting the other traitors know that he'd worked out straight away that he was only brought in as their new fall guy. I'd love for him to outlast Harry because then yet another traitor plan will have failed. Andrew also seems to genuinely hate being a traitor so it would be nice for him to win so that he wasn't suffering for nothing šŸ˜†
I'm with you on this! It'd be nice for Andrew to end up as the final Traitor because you can tell he's hating being put in the role. Plus I do just love Welsh accents :LOL: and it's nice that he can pronounce the th in faithful.

Also I think Harry might become a bit over-confident now. He definitely said too much at the round table (not that they noticed! ha). My one hope is that Jaz is paying attention.

Reactions: 7
What did you notice?

Honestly the the best way to understand Harry is to realise that he's bringing Peaky Blinder energy to the Traitors added with his military job.

The guy is a 'Tommy Shelby' and he's on a mission when he says if your not with me then like three others I'll put you 6ft under that's not like Paul with his 'theatrics' Harry is just on it Shelby style then throw in his real life job (they are actual missions he has to complete) and you realise he has to back himself in life so thats what he's doing in the game it's honestly pure Tommy no ego, just bleeping get it done kinda thing, I rate itšŸ”„

Reactions: 6
Last nights episode was the best.
I do feel for Andrew tho, he so obviously doesnā€™t want to be a traitor.
I love zach and Jaz, the rest are useless.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.