The Traitors #5 I am or I amn't

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he was thinking more about himself … he had the other poisoned chalice ;). Stay a faithful and more than likely get murdered the next day or turn traitor and be used as cannon fodder. Turning traitor was the least worst option … at least you can pretend there is some control but you get to the tower see Paul and Harry and the bus wheel marks on Miles’ hastily dusted down cloak and you think ‘oh-ho’.
I'd have been in that tower like a shot, not mumbling about how I didn't think it was right 😄

Andrew has a good chance of staying for a while as long as he plays along with Harry. They can pick off a few more by working together.

I don't think Andrew is as ruthless as Harry though, so ultimately unless Harry is outed by the others, Harry will use and discard Andrew.

They just need to figure out who they can set up to be banished next. Ross would be a good target as he was on Paul's side.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I want charlotte to go next or just any of the women other than Jasmine. They bring nothing to the show and Charlotte tries to say stuff to seem involved but she keeps quiet at the round table

Reactions: 12
Honestly if a parliamentary spin doctor wins near on 100k over a military man who risk his life for his country then I'm smashing my telly up 😉
ha! yeah, I'd probably be more okay with Zach winning if it wasn't the for whole 'works in parliament/politics' angle :ROFLMAO:

I don't know if it's reassuring, but Harry has connections, so I think he'll do just fine even if he loses the show! I can see some instagram ads in his future...

(personally I also wish Johnny was still with us, he very much would have deserved to win the cash!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought he was thinking more about himself … he had the other poisoned chalice ;). Stay a faithful and more than likely get murdered the next day or turn traitor and be used as cannon fodder. Turning traitor was the least worst option … at least you can pretend there is some control but you get to the tower see Paul and Harry and the bus wheel marks on Miles’ hastily dusted down cloak and you think ‘oh-ho’.
Bus wheel marks on Miles’ cloak 😂😂😂

If next year’s contestants have any sense and have studied the gameplay hopefully they will realise that people being in the right about a traitor’s identity does not make them a faithful!

I also hope that next year’s traitors recognise that the faithful never vote for the dumb blondes and murder them first rather than the big characters

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why go on a programme like the Traitors if you don't want to be one?
Some people prefer the other role. Being a Traitor is stressful and nobody truly has your back. They like the idea of rooting them out more than being one; nothing wrong with that.

Amos in the last series wanted to be Faithful because he's a doctor and didn't want patients to feel they couldn't trust him.

And it's hard for Andrew to change his mindset suddenly like that.

Reactions: 11
Just caught up - feel really sorry for Andrew he was caught between a rock and a hard place. But he is where he is so he needs to start playing the game!

Reactions: 4
ha! yeah, I'd probably be more okay with Zach winning if it wasn't the for whole 'works in parliament/politics' angle :ROFLMAO:

I don't know if it's reassuring, but Harry has connections, so I think he'll do just fine even if he loses the show! I can see some instagram ads in his future...

(personally I also wish Johnny was still with us, he very much would have deserved to win the cash!)
Oh no the telly will still be smashed in principal 🤣

I think you could see last night in that corridor with Paul that Zack's parliamentary training is coming through more and more and i don't think hes very popular with faithfuls apart from Jasmine but Charlotte's nasty put down of him wasn't needed either .

Harry will be pulled up but I'm personally not ready for it 😭
He's worked so hard and a load of smug beige faithfuls having a love fest just isn't what I want for the final.

Reactions: 5
I want a cloak! I think they look lovely 😁
Me too, I blame 90s Scottish Widows adverts for my unrealistic expectations of everyone wearing cloaks 😍

---
Charlotte is so annoying - she's one of those people who is thick but doesn't actually realise she is and 'presents well' to others.
She's annoyed me from the get go, ADHD helps me pick up on people's vibes and she gave me a bad one from the get-go. Edit or not, she's just plain rude to other people, the way she spoke to Zack was rotten. The way she reacted to Brian 🐑 having a breakdown when she was sat right beside him was very telling too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Yeah I agree about Charlotte, she was unnecessarily rude to Zack - giving her the benefit of the doubt she probably thinks he’s a traitor but she came across really badly.

Reactions: 6
Interchangeable blondes to go please, plus Charlotte. Annoying as duck the lot of them! Murder Charlie!!!!don't just do it for Bristol, do it for all of us fans!!!!😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If someone could help me! I missed what Charlotte said to Zack (I had to let the dog in) - what did she say that was rude?

Some people prefer the other role. Being a Traitor is stressful and nobody truly has your back. They like the idea of rooting them out more than being one; nothing wrong with that.

Amos in the last series wanted to be Faithful because he's a doctor and didn't want patients to feel they couldn't trust him.

And it's hard for Andrew to change his mindset suddenly like that.
Really 😃
I see not wanting to be a traitor along the same lines as those people who go on Big Brother and then say they don't want to nominate anyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.