The Traitors #5 I am or I amn't

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Paul came across well on Uncloaked. I think people are too hard on him. He had to go as he overplayed his hand but along with Harry he has made this series. The faithfuls have been useless.

I only really want Harry or Jazz to win and I don’t think either will.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think Harry might be able to get away with it as he and a couple others in last night episode said about it being 'traitor vs traitor' so the seeds were already there. He could just play it off as a light bulb moment of putting it all together.

But he will have to be careful

Reactions: 15
Yikes, I worried Harry had said too much at the roundtable. Think he needs to lay low a little now! I love Zack, he's got the guts to bring up his suspicions away from the roundtable face to face, I think Charlotte is plain nasty to him. He's probably 1000 times more intelligent than her and he also seems to be enjoying the game and playing in the right spirit. Perhaps Ross will be in the firing line now for trying to defend Paul quite strongly.

Reactions: 24
Paul absolutely loved the 'best actor' comments from the faithfuls. He has a very high opinion of himself, and when you look at his past comments and appearances I think its clear he is after fame one way or another. And that's partly what makes him unlikeable.

Reactions: 24
Yikes, I worried Harry had said too much at the roundtable. Think he needs to lay low a little now! I love Zack, he's got the guts to bring up his suspicions away from the roundtable face to face, I think Charlotte is plain nasty to him. He's probably 1000 times more intelligent than her and he also seems to be enjoying the game and playing in the right spirit. Perhaps Ross will be in the firing line now for trying to defend Paul quite strongly.
Banish Ross tomorrow and blame it on Jazz (using his gut was right about paul). Then banish jazz for deflecting to Ross. That's two more nights Harry would be saved

Reactions: 6
Can’t sleep thinking about traitors. Gonna call in sick and say I’m too worried about Harry to come to work

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I feel like everyone was so fixated on the "most popular" thing when the logical part of me just kept thinking "it could have been a vote split right down the middle and he could have only won it by one vote". We didn't see who voted for who (before the scarecrow task). But he was the most popular and deemed untouchable.

It's really got in their heads, no wonder poor Brian was so rattled 🐑🐑🐑

Reactions: 8
Yes he's rewriting it all.
'It was all a massive act. I was in character the whole time. When we selected Andrew for the dungeon it was because we thought down the line he could be recruited as a traitor, and would then be under suspicion for being in the dungeon'. Really????
Totally not like Andrew was meant to be murdered instead of Meg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Paul shoulda got rid of Charlotte long ago as a shocking murder. Traitors should always kill those close to them when the heat is on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How would Harry know the traitors plan? Might be his downfall
I think absolutely. Also what about that conversation Paul had with Jaz last week saying Harry had told Paul about Jaz' suspicions? I wonder if Jaz will start putting the clues together...
---
I thought Paul came across well on Uncloaked. I think people are too hard on him. He had to go as he overplayed his hand but along with Harry he has made this series. The faithfuls have been useless.

I only really want Harry or Jazz to win and I don’t think either will.
Oh gosh imagine how boring it would have been without Paul and Harry? 😅

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.