The Traitors #5 I am or I amn't

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's fun to pretend 😂😂
I need to check my diary as I am so in demand these days...hmmmm seems I have an engagement somewhere in the middle of February. Nothing before and nothing after. Must be something wrong with my diary 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm out next Friday night, very much regretting having made plans :ROFLMAO: Will avoid spoilers and have a saturday breakfast finale.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m really hoping that jaz puts two and to together after his convo with Paul and Harry’s absolute word vomit at the table
Tbh I don’t want harry to win purely because seeing him on insta with private jets just makes me feel like he wouldn’t need the money as much

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Paul has obviously been watching the show as it airs, and must have realised what a knob he came across as. Saying he was in character? Yrah, yeah, as if. He has had months to craft his responses to questions, and in my opinion, still came across as a creepy bellend with a thirst for fame

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Harry definitely said too much but they are all so thick they won’t pick up on it, I can only see Jaz really raising a suspicion on Harry because he told Paul about what he said as well as basically giving them the whole traitor discussion. The others contribute nothing except Zack, the blonde girls don’t say anything. Jaz needs to believe in himself a bit more but I think his confidence was knocked and he started to question himself plus was trying to lay low so he wouldn’t get murdered which is why his votes are so random but he will be targeted and he can’t seem to defend himself in the round table.

Reactions: 16
I don’t really get the whole”so and so doesn’t say anything” I feel like they probably all say bits that just don’t get shown, maybe some are quieter or less aggressive with what they say but I’m sure no one is sat saying nothing at all

Reactions: 5
I actually knew Paul from Warrington where he’s from. He’s an awful person & in my experience a massive misogynist so I’m not surprised on how badly he’s come across!

• Wow
Reactions: 43
Surely if Harry isn't murdered now it's going to look really suspicious

The faithfuls are thick though so probably not. They've only managed to get the last 2 traitors to them because it's bee fed to them by traitors

Reactions: 7
I really hope Harry wins as he has carried this series (with Paul). Now he'll be leading the way killing them off with Andrew backing him up 😆
Shame he can't lead a massacre 😉

It will be a travesty if one of the interchangeable blonde women win, when they've done nothing of interest.

That irritant Zack needs to go. Let him be offed next.

Reactions: 13
I really hope Harry wins as he has carried this series (with Paul). Now he'll be leading the way killing them off with Andrew backing him up 😆
Shame he can't lead a massacre 😉

It will be a travesty if one of the interchangeable blonde women win, when they've done nothing of interest.

That irritant Zack needs to go. Let him be offed next.
I don’t mind Zach!

Reactions: 14
I actually really like Zach st least he has a personality 😂

Surely Ross goes tonight, and hope he tells them all Diane was his mum 😂

Reactions: 24
I think I dislike Ross the most at this point. His utter certainty he is right 'mate' when all his hunches have been so wrong.
I didn't like Zach but I do now. He's loving the game which is lovely to see. You can just tell he's enjoying every minute.
I worried about Andrew but he's not daft so hopefully will start to look less petrified 😂
And Harry. I hope he's not too cocky now. He's done so well.

Reactions: 28
I’m relieved I won’t have to watch Paul’s smug face anymore.

If they murder Zach & banish Jaz then it will just be Ross & the women vs The Traitors. Not much of a battle there.

Reactions: 9
I've a feeling it will be Charlie or Evie murdered. Just because the Traitors were talking about it being really random. I think they thought Ross was going to be banished soon anyway 🤞

Reactions: 5
I’m aware that I might ultimately need to eat a lot of humble pie, but I’m coming round to the idea that Harry’s an actual genius who is pulling off the greatest ever acting role with his ‘nice but dim wee boy’ persona.

Even seemingly little things like intentionally mispronouncing ‘fateful’ even though he hears the correct pronunciation twenty times a day feed into the ‘aww, lovely lad but not that bright’ perception.

On Uncloaked the revelation that he’s a traitor always absolutely floors people. He’s playing it very very well indeed, and was quick to call Paul out for overplaying his part.

He’s a military engineer, so if nothing else he should be well-versed in strategic thinking and how to instantly change tack as events unfold.

Maybe I’m wrong and he’s s dimwit who just keeps getting lucky, but I suspect he’s a hell of a lot cleverer than I’ve given him credit for up until now and we’re watching a genius at work. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.