The Traitors #5 I am or I amn't

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm with you on this! It'd be nice for Andrew to end up as the final Traitor because you can tell he's hating being put in the role. Plus I do just love Welsh accents :LOL: and it's nice that he can pronounce the th in faithful.

Also I think Harry might become a bit over-confident now. He definitely said too much at the round table (not that they noticed! ha). My one hope is that Jaz is paying attention.
they might not have noticed at the time, but I bet when the likes of Jaz or political advisor guy start to analyse last night going on's there could be a moment of clarity

Reactions: 7
they might not have noticed at the time, but I bet when the likes of Jaz or political advisor guy start to analyse last night going on's there could be a moment of clarity
It's going to go one of two ways Id guess tbh.

Harry saying to Paul 'In the dungeon you made a mistake putting both yourself and Ash down there'

If Harry is called out on it he could easily say I wasn't there when it was said but I felt it, Pauls a Traitor and he messed up when he came back and Meg didnt I just knew he put himself and Ash in there as a plan and it backfired.

Tbh I do think Harry's days now are numbered it's essentially one traitor Vs all lot of faithfuls the odds are stacked against him.

I could see Andrew and three faithfuls being the last four standing at this point, it's a wild game .

Reactions: 8
Last nights episode was the best.
I do feel for Andrew tho, he so obviously doesn’t want to be a traitor.
I love zach and Jaz, the rest are useless.
I don't feel for Andrew at all. I thought he sounded like an irritating twit.

Why go on a programme like the Traitors if you don't want to be one? He was really annoying me with his faux moralising. It's a game show not a mates club. You are on this show to get rid of the competition and claim the prize.

I hope Harry throws him under the bus soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Why go on a programme like the Traitors if you don't want to be one? He was really annoying me with his faux moralising. It's a game show not a mates club. You are on this show to get rid of the competition and claim the prize.

Yeah that is fair because what if Claudia had picked Andrew day 1 .

There are WAY to many faithfuls and as per the game rules they do have to go so Andrew needs to start grafting and stop panicking about himself 🤣

Reactions: 3

I didn't get that from him at all. I think if he was chosen as a traitor from the start, he'd be fine. But as soon as he was recruited by none other than Harry and Paul who'd been so vocal in voting out other traitors, he knew he was just there as a pawn in their games. He'd be right in thinking it was their way of saying he wasn't very smart and he was easily dispensable. There is no traitor loyalty, but as previous seasons have shown, the traitors are even more disloyal to the new recruits.

He shouldn't take it so personally though. Just play Harry at his own game!

I wonder if we can expect the same ending set up as last time or a new twist. Last year there was only one traitor left, if both Andrew and Harry make it it will be interesting to see if they win and split the money, or if there’s another twist coming. Like imagine it’s like golden balls and love island where they have to split or steal. Or if there’s some sort of twist where only one traitor can make it to the fire pit

I think Harry's going to need a shield at some point as people are going to start wondering why is he still there.. just like with Paul.

Charlotte is so annoying - she's one of those people who is thick but doesn't actually realise she is and 'presents well' to others. But I'd also be happy to lose a blonde! Preferably Evie or Mollie.

I am team Jaz and Zack for now.

Reactions: 13
I think Harry's going to need a shield at some point as people are going to start wondering why is he still there.. just like with Paul.

Charlotte is so annoying - she's one of those people who is thick but doesn't actually realise she is and 'presents well' to others. But I'd also be happy to lose a blonde! Preferably Evie or Mollie.

I am team Jaz and Zack for now.
Yeah he does need a shield but Im not sure why people will wonder why he's still there ?

Last night with Paul Charlotte started, Harry said his piece then it all came down to a very big show down between Paul and Jaz like a total one on one.

Jaz and Harry should be seen as Hero's not suss at this stage
Ross however ....... 🤔

Reactions: 1
I didn't get that from him at all. I think if he was chosen as a traitor from the start, he'd be fine. But as soon as he was recruited by none other than Harry and Paul who'd been so vocal in voting out other traitors, he knew he was just there as a pawn in their games. He'd be right in thinking it was their way of saying he wasn't very smart and he was easily dispensable. There is no traitor loyalty, but as previous seasons have shown, the traitors are even more disloyal to the new recruits.

He shouldn't take it so personally though. Just play Harry at his own game!
If he'd been chosen at the start he'd already be out (like Ash).

Yes he knows that he's a pawn but playing along with the other traitors is a better option than waiting to be picked off as a faithful.

Reactions: 4
Jaz and Harry should be seen as Hero's not suss at this stage
Ross however 🤔
I'd like to think they've probably gone beyond the point of thinking traitors are faithful to one another. But this year's faithfuls are a bunch of Meryls - so shockingly bad.

Ross deserves to go tonight though we'll probably get a cliffhanger before we find out

Reactions: 7
It may well be worth being a Traitor just to completely eliminate the possibility of being murdered.

Reactions: 4
Wannabe celeb with no obvious talent or skill thinks he is in control of the trained army professional...sure

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the traitors seem to think they have to off their team to win for some reason, unless it's purely greed?

I do think Harry may have overplayed his hand with Paul last night just because if he is mastering spycraft as the happy go lucky thick squaddie everyone loves he's suddenly popped up out of nowhere with a detailed analysis of Paul's movements and actions over the last week. He got the job done in making sure the sheep piled on but I do think the brighter ones will mention it queitly tonight. If Andrew has any sense he will fan those flames.

• Haha
I admit it amused me when the two women were getting emotional about being killed. Or not.

I know nobody wants to leave, as the money is piling up nicely for the prize fund.

But it's a bit of paper that will be on the chair in your room. No blood spilt 😁.

Reactions: 1

I thought he was thinking more about himself … he had the other poisoned chalice ;). Stay a faithful and more than likely get murdered the next day or turn traitor and be used as cannon fodder. Turning traitor was the least worst option … at least you can pretend there is some control but you get to the tower see Paul and Harry and the bus wheel marks on Miles’ hastily dusted down cloak and you think ‘oh-ho’.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Charlie may be more intelligent/observant than we think and she has been done dirty by editing. There's been a few times she's picked up on stuff

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.