The Traitors #5 I am or I amn't

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I'm the only one glad it's not more than 3 nights 😆. I know its a lot better than your usual reality show but I like the break in between of reading or watching something else other nights.
or if I can't watch for whatever its easier to catch up before seeing spoilers

Reactions: 14
I don't think I've ever been so looking forward to an episode of a TV show in my entire life 😂 I am so invested in Diane's fate! Fully addicted to this show

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It took me longer to become obsessed with this series than last one, but I think that's mainly that it was so new. Now we kind of know what to expect it isn't as suspenseful.

Reactions: 1
Thrilled to be here for a new thread and that it's finally Wednesday! Limited chalice gif options so have gone for a bit of Blackadder.

Reactions: 9
When its finally Wednesday but you still have to sit through three hours of shite telly to finally get to 9pm Traitors time 😭
Screenshot_20240117-072214_kindlephoto-207670053(2).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can't wait for tonight's episode. Really hoping Diane somehow stays in, but I fear she won't!

Reactions: 10
Roll on 9pm!

In reference to the ‘poison chalice’ comments, I did wonder the same thing, with the meaning of a poisoned chalice being ‘an assignment, award, or honour which is likely to prove a disadvantage or source of problems to the recipient.’

I did wonder if actually they were making someone a traitor… but I’m not so sure because Claudia did say ‘murder in plain sight with a poisoned chalice’.

I’ll be sorry to see Diane go if she does, I like her and find her entertaining. They are losing big characters too quickly and I fear it’s going to get boring soon with just the beige ones left.

Reactions: 11
Roll on 9pm!

In reference to the ‘poison chalice’ comments, I did wonder the same thing, with the meaning of a poisoned chalice being ‘an assignment, award, or honour which is likely to prove a disadvantage or source of problems to the recipient.’

I did wonder if actually they were making someone a traitor… but I’m not so sure because Claudia did say ‘murder in plain sight with a poisoned chalice’.

I’ll be sorry to see Diane go if she does, I like her and find her entertaining. They are losing big characters too quickly and I fear it’s going to get boring soon with just the beige ones left.
' Only the beige ones left'
better known as the three blonde ones

This thread title will never not be funny to me, oh Brian 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 9
' Only the beige ones left'
better known as the three blonde ones

This thread title will never not be funny to me, oh Brian 🤦
I still can’t tell them apart by something other than
1. Scottish one
2. Bristol one
3. The other one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Diane somehow surviving* is wishful thinking. It will be a simple she drinks from the glass and is sent to the diary room chair of doom to discover her fate. Time to say goodbye to Mummy, Ross.

*The game, not real life. Though if people actually started murdering each other on The Traitors that would be very interesting.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The thread title 😂😂😂😂😂 gone but never forgotten Brian x

Actually forgot about him until I opened this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.