The TimTracker #7 and Now it's time to stop making the Jenn the thumbnail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do agree I haven’t watched much of Dev but he seems to not take criticism well at all. Oh well
Taking criticism well would be a massive stretch for Dev. He doesn’t handle anything unless it’s someone kissing his ass. He butchers facts and words so often but then when someone tries to offer advice he flips out deletes the comments and then says it’s the way he is...barf

Reactions: 1
On another note, we met Michael Kay and he had his on air shtick going...gave us a “waves of Disney” button and told us to have a magical day 🤣
At this juncture I do think he's genuinely not a well person. His diet is likely not helping, but he seems further and further detached from reality as he goes.

Reactions: 4
I know it’s hard for a lot of people to sit through a RSTV1 life stream but to be honest, I think they are the hardest working vloggers. They are “in character” for 4-6 hours straight with no breaks. They need to be on all the time and watch what they say at all times. They respond to fans constantly while walking around in extreme heat, going on rides, adjusting camera according to where they are, and again NO breaks.
Their live-streams and good to have on in the background which is how I usually watch them. I just really give them props because trust me filming for 4-6 hours straight is not easy. I’m sure sometimes they wanna be like “fuckkk it’s so hot” but they are always on point. They also don’t open up their personal lives to constant criticism so I think they’re doing it right. That’s just my opinion!
I tune to rtv sometimes just to see what going on. I can’t watch more than a few minutes. I give credit they did find a niche and they do have jobs doing this part time so I can relate. On the negative side I don’t like the super chats and I don’t like the live read ads. As soon as I hear that I turn it off. It’s their sponsors fault but it’s just uncomfortable

Reactions: 5
I would love for FRE to make a compilation of times the Slackers "learned" about some dumb, basic thing in their vlogs, seems like that would make at least a 5 minute video with all the stupid tit they've fucked up and been like "huh! You learn something new every day!"

At this juncture I do think he's genuinely not a well person. His diet is likely not helping, but he seems further and further detached from reality as he goes.
I saw he and Dave were having alcohol the other day. That was funny. Detached from reality or not they crack me up 😆

Reactions: 3
On another note, we met Michael Kay and he had his on air shtick going...gave us a “waves of Disney” button and told us to have a magical day 🤣
Did he say have a magical day or magical daaaaaaay? 😄

• Haha
Thats why I never really got into the Resorts1TV. They do this to a tee. The walking around the park and begging for money is shameful. The Trackholes didn't start off like this hence the change in opinion. PMM and SE are the happy go lucky drama free bloggers that I can tolerate for escapism. PMM gets some flack for being gifted DVC stays. In his defense a lot of people who have DVC were going to have points expire at the end of the year due to the virus so they gifted them to be nice (and for a tax write off). If there was no COVID I don't think we'd be seeing much of this if at all. PCD I always thought was a knob. Michael Kay is the kind of guy you see get convicted in an episode of Law and Order SVU. ATW is great because he doesn't do just Disney and puts in a lot of research when he does his filming locations. Even though I don't love the WDW Couple I give Josh props for making a career change and actually starting a legitimate video business. The channel is another avenue to showcase his work to clients. Molly bought AllEars from Deb who started that website back in like 2000 and is making it her own thing. And as a former CM her info is usually spot on.

Skinny (again), I think its a case by case basis when it comes to the "Disney vloggers".
Could you elaborate more, please?
Molly owns Allears?

Reactions: 2
I love that we are getting gossip-y about the whole group. Did anyone watch Adam’s EPCOT video today? Of course, they’re all there (which is starting to get tiresome.)

But, Adam straight up calls out Dev for jumping in front of him and ruining his shot of something (wasn’t paying the best attention.) 😂😂😂

Then, Adam accidentally got paint on MK’s backpack. 😂😂😂

I like Jackie and PMM, they seem genuine and like they’d be fun to have a few drinks with.

I don’t get a friends w/benefits vibe from Jackie at all, but I DEF get that vibe between Adam and Dani, whom I have never watched or plan to watch - she just seems boring in all the other vlogs she shows up in.

I love Molly, and I think their content is usually far superior. 🤷🏻‍♀️

For some reason, I can’t stand WDW couple, tried a few and just found them boring.

Reactions: 5
Oh yes, I agree - it really is case by case.

Totally agree with you on PCD and Kay (especially that strange creature that is Dave Kay).

The thing about PMM is that, while I'm absolutely sure he's a nice guy, I don't wanna hear from people / stans how he DeSeRvEs all these things - or DVC stays - simply because he's "nice."

The stans say the same about the Trackers and Michael Kay.

Hell, we all could say we ALL deserve a staycation every other week but these folks are doing nothing but getting in the good graces of some generous stans gifting them things (even if it was going to expire and it's a write off). The ol' Disney-vlogger-being-the-equivalent-of-a-saint-therefore-we-must-bestow-gifts-upon-them mantra gets old.

And, indeed, I give props to Josh for his photography / videography work. Sometimes I think it looks just as good as the stuff Disney churns out with their own teams. I guess what sours me on them is his attitude of explicitly dropping publicly that he hates doing vlogging - yet expecting people to show up and support it (enough for him to pursue the new gig while Taylor continues as an RN). How do I know that doesn't crossover into other aspects of one's work life if that's the case...and I hire him?

I had been following All Ears for eons now, way back when Deb first started it. That was my absolute "go-to" for Disney info back in the day. LOL Nice shout out to Deb! :)
Re: Josh from WDW Couple
I met Josh at one of my RunDisney races. Thought it would be a quick hello, but he stopped and we had a nice chat.

I’ve always had the impression that he loves the technical side of vlogging. As has been proved with the photographic quality of his work over time and their starting the JTRmedia company. It’s the being in front of the camera that he is uncomfortable with.

Could you elaborate more, please?
Molly owns Allears?
I'd like to know more too. When did this happen?
According to the domain registration and info on the website, Deb is still the owner of AllEars.net.
I'm impressed if Molly decided to become the owner and perhaps the info just hasn't caught up to current day?

I love that we are getting gossip-y about the whole group. Did anyone watch Adam’s EPCOT video today? Of course, they’re all there (which is starting to get tiresome.)

But, Adam straight up calls out Dev for jumping in front of him and ruining his shot of something (wasn’t paying the best attention.) 😂😂😂

Then, Adam accidentally got paint on MK’s backpack. 😂😂😂

I like Jackie and PMM, they seem genuine and like they’d be fun to have a few drinks with.

I don’t get a friends w/benefits vibe from Jackie at all, but I DEF get that vibe between Adam and Dani, whom I have never watched or plan to watch - she just seems boring in all the other vlogs she shows up in.

I love Molly, and I think their content is usually far superior. 🤷🏻‍♀️

For some reason, I can’t stand WDW couple, tried a few and just found them boring.

Ugh dev is riding that group train hard. I’m surprised the other vloggers don’t find him to be an obnoxious tool??

Taking criticism well would be a massive stretch for Dev. He doesn’t handle anything unless it’s someone kissing his ass. He butchers facts and words so often but then when someone tries to offer advice he flips out deletes the comments and then says it’s the way he is...barf
Just wondering....Does anyone NOT delete their criticisms? Because if they don't, I think that is a check in their favor.

Reactions: 3
Re: Josh from WDW Couple
I met Josh at one of my RunDisney races. Thought it would be a quick hello, but he stopped and we had a nice chat.

I’ve always had the impression that he loves the technical side of vlogging. As has been proved with the photographic quality of his work over time and their starting the JTRmedia company. It’s the being in front of the camera that he is uncomfortable with.
I'm glad you had a good chat with him. In the words of Michael Kay, "good to know!" :)

My opinion of him is taken not only from the FRE thing but also once when I noticed him getting VERY snotty with his own supporters / viewers re: a vlog back awhile ago where it was written in all lowercase letters and can't remember the exact title but it was total clickbait about something like "we're leaving Disney" or "we left Disney" or something. It gave the impression upon first glance that they were ending vlogging but it really was just them leaving Disney at night to go right to the airport to go on a trip somewhere. (This was way before the pandemic).

Some people called him out for it in the comments - like, basically, don't resort to clickbait - you're better than that and don't need to do that to boost your #s and he was SUCH a dick. Nothing even like just a "thanks for your input" or better yet, maybe don't even respond at all and just do better next time. Instead, he was combative, talked down to people, was snarky... just acted like a total witch.

So he might be nice in person - and that's great! - but he sure as hell hasn't come across the best when confronted with honest criticism in writing - even from their own viewers.

The Tim Tracker #8. Now it’s time to make us irate!

Actually lol'ed at this. No one deserves anything. We all work hard for what we get. Nothing in this life is free. If we were given free stuff for the quality of work I'd be living in golden oak! Instead I get to live in the garden of eden known as New Jersey. 🤣
Yes and hate the mentality that the more successful a person gets the more free stuff they should get. Tim & Jen can apparently afford these hotel stays so why should Disney gift them anything?!

I'm glad you had a good chat with him. In the words of Michael Kay, "good to know!" :)

My opinion of him is taken not only from the FRE thing but also once when I noticed him getting VERY snotty with his own supporters / viewers re: a vlog back awhile ago where it was written in all lowercase letters and can't remember the exact title but it was total clickbait about something like "we're leaving Disney" or "we left Disney" or something. It gave the impression upon first glance that they were ending vlogging but it really was just them leaving Disney at night to go right to the airport to go on a trip somewhere. (This was way before the pandemic).

Some people called him out for it in the comments - like, basically, don't resort to clickbait - you're better than that and don't need to do that to boost your #s and he was SUCH a dick. Nothing even like just a "thanks for your input" or better yet, maybe don't even respond at all and just do better next time. Instead, he was combative, talked down to people, was snarky... just acted like a total witch.

So he might be nice in person - and that's great! - but he sure as hell hasn't come across the best when confronted with honest criticism in writing - even from their own viewers.
Noted. I wasn’t responding directly to you. Just wanted to give my take that Josh might be uncomfortable with being on camera.
No matter what one thinks of Josh and Taylor I appreciated the fact that they both had full time jobs. They stated that vlogging was a hobby and they weren’t dependent on YT for money.

I am starting to get Disney vlogger fatigue.

Too dumb to even realize the more comments PERIOD the more you views and exposure will get on YouTube. He needs to adopt the “hate us cause they ain’t us” mentality and thicken his skin a bit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.